Chapter 2 : Don't confess , your confession would land me into .

A twist in my life ?

Zico tried to reduced the space we had , he walked towards me . I lowered my head , but he place his hands on my chin and tilt my head up , our eyes met . It was SO wrong . He told me something that made me gasped . Zico told me he never loved Boom . Because of the fact that Boom likes him , and zico dad was working for Boom's Dad . His Dad might just lose his job , Zico had to follow suit .  " Fanny , please believe me for once i dont like Boom dont even mention me loving her its impossible . I had set my eyes on you when i first saw you . And you're really pretty . " 

" ZICO ! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT , YOU DONT LOVE THIS ,YOU LOVE ME . YOU.ARE.MINE. " Boom walked towards me slaped me so hard that blood could be seen on my lips. " LISTEN UP , IF YOU'RE SEEN WITH ZICO AGAIN I PROMISE , YOU'LL  HAVE HELL IN SCHOOL ! FU*KYOU! " She pulled Zico along while walking away . Zico gave me a sorry look . 

/Next day in school /

"Fanny Yeo ! " i  turned around * slaps * i was so shocked , that i was nailed to the ground , about 4guys and 3 girls pulled me to the backalley and threw punch and kicks on  me . my mind was blank at that momment i could not think . About 30mins later the bashing stop i was left alone there , shivering in the winter . my school Uniform and sweater was torn . I limped home , i was glad that mom wasn't home . I skipped school for a week , after a week whenever i go i could hear people talking about me seducing Zico . I had never felt so angry before . But what can i do ?! I went home and talk to Jihyun . This time round Jihyun asked me to think about the idea of moving to her apartment in seoul . I could not accept her suggestion nethier could i reject it . When can i do now ? What should i do ? 

And i send Zico a last text before i head to bed , " you're landing me into , please don't bother me anymore . Your confession landed me into countless "lessons"  " And i shut off my phone .