Chapter 13; Day out with Dujun

A twist in my life ?

/Dujun's POV/
Ah, what would Yumi be doing now ? 

-ring-
" hello , yeap , this is Yoondujun . Oh Yumi-ah , how've you been ? Great ! Haha, oh lunch at Cube cafe tomorrow ? Sure ! " 

/Yumi's POV/
Ah, been sometime since Dujun came , it should be okay if i ring him up and ask him out  for lunch right? " oh is this Dujun? Ah DUJUN-AH !I've been good ! Dujun , do you wanna have kunch together at cube cafe tomorrow ? Oh , kurae , see you tomorrow , sweetest dreams !"

/Dujun's POV/
To leave a good first impression for myself i went out rather early today,too early to be honest.We were supposed to meet each other at 1pm ,i left my house at 11am.I had nothing to do while i was waiting i think i drank 3 cups of frapps.And i started to plan out the things i'll like to do with Yumi today,for no reason i smiled at the paper which i wrote my plans on .Like that 1 hour & 30 minutes passes as Yumi came early too.She seemed to be surprised me there already.She had a casual but good looking appearance man i swear she's beautiful !

/Yumi's POV/
I woke up three hours before time,took some time to put on my basic make-up and deciding on what to wear since this is the first outing i'm having with Dujun i wanted to look good but not too formal at the same time , i put on my UK printed shorts, a studded tanktop , with a soft pink blazer with which lace outline over the tanktop.I tied up my hair into a high bun with my fringe down,I checked my make-up for the 50th time and look at my one-time-lager-than-my-wrist-lepoard-print watch, it's 11am i kicked on my black flats and headed towards Cube cafe.When i reached it was only 11.30 i thought it was okay,i can have a cup of expresso and wait at the same tiime , but to my surprise Dujun was already there , he stared at me wide-eyed, being a gentelman he led me to my sit , i scanned through him , he looked so good,he wore black jeans,a white V-neck top,with a dark blue blazer over his V-neck top. We were awkwardly in a silent atmodphere until he asked me to order sometime i would like to have for lunch but i actually said " wah , you're so handsome" He stared at me and broke into a smile " you're really beautiful too,guys are looking at you hahaha"

/Author's POV/
Those two had their lunch at cube cafe for about an hour long,they chatted,Dujun got to know the reson why Yumi came to Kore and felt bad when he remembered the incident which hyunggseng did to her.When they were about toleave, when they stood up about to leave, a sick man tried to touch Yumi's , however sharp-eyes dujun saw it before he could do anything , Dujun grabbed him by the man's wrist swang it off hard and gave him a death stare, " komowo Oppa ,kekeke " "yah, take care ! arraso?" -eyesmile- "yeppo unnie , can you get some candies from me ? Please , i have to sell all these by today." "aww , numo gwee-yuh-wuh ! , arraso give me 5 packs of candies" 

/Dujun's POV/
After chasing away the sick man , a little girl carrying a basket full of candies came and asked Yumi to get candies from her,with a nice heart she bought many candies from the little girl , i brought her to the amusment park , i found that she was just like a innocent child , wanting to write on all the rides.We rode many rides , i suggested that we should go the haunted house , she appeared to be unafraid at first , after walking deeper , a pretend to be ghost that wore a bloody dress gave Yumi a fright , as a reaction she turned around and buried her head into my chest, at that momment i felt that my heart is beating so fast that its gonna exploade! We went out straight after she got a  shock i brought her to have other games to play to calm her,we went to the bear-catching machine and i caught her a life-size bear she was super happy , after wards we went to ride on the others and we were all wet , after drying outself i bought her a cup of hot choclate and wited outside the washroom for her. " BOO ! , Oppa whatchu looking at? Girls?" "WHOA ! , you gave me a shock Yumi-ah"

/Yumi's POV/
It was pretty awkward after lying on Dujun's chest, however we went ahead to play on the other ride , Oppa even catch a bear for me ! After drying ourself at the washroom i found him outside the washroom watitng , i went up to surprised him , he passed me the hot choclate drink and smiled at me .Looking at my watch it was already 6pm we went to have dinner and had a little walk till 8 then he sent me home. 

-AT HOME-

/Yumi's POV/
Aishh Chulyong had been busy with his work, i should leave him a text " Chulyong-ah him-nae-yo,your dongsaeng loves you^^"

/Mir's POV/
-beep- Ah, its a text from my cute dongaseng , i just can't forget her , i just can't let go of my feelings. "

/Dujun's POV/
I think she's the girl , she's the right girl for me ...

/Yumi's POV/
TEXT FROM MIR : Fann,would you be my girlfriend , it's been years , i just have to pluck up my courage to tell you , i just can't decieve myself anymore,Sarangheyo.

TEXT FROM DUJUN : Yumi , shall we date ? I know this might this very sudden for you , but i just wanna tell you , you're simple , silly and cute , you're the girl that i'll like to hold your hands when you're cold , be there for you when you're lonely , that girl that does silly things , do ageyo every now and then , you, i think i .. love you . (: