Chapter10 ; Coincidence ?

A twist in my life ?

/Author's pov /

it was another smooth day , which Yumi and her oppas , went out to play . Until night falls , she overheard Kyung talking to someone over the phone named Zico too , she wondered very much if its just another guy with the same name as Zico . 

 

/ Kwangmin's POV/ 

"Yah , Hyung , i kinda missed that cute girl Kyung hyung brought here the other day , Yumi right ? -sigh-   Should i ask her out to play some days ? What does she likes ? HYUNG , ARE YOU LISTENING ?! "

/Youngmin's POV /

"You bet , i am ! I'm trying to see if you have a crush on her" . -LAUGHS-  "YAH .WHAT , NO WAY ! I JUST FIND HER CUTE ." Kwangmin deined . - CELLPHONE RINGS- "Yobosaeyo , Youngmin , imida . Oh , Kyung hyung ! " As i saw Kwangmin's eye widened in delight . " Youngmin-ah , Yumi suggested to ask you guys out, she wants to join a dance acadmy , she wants opinion and wants to have dinner together . " "kurae , sure we'll be there in no time " " What did Kyung hyung said ? " " Just go and change we're going out with Yumi "

/Mir POV/
" Yumi ah , are you thankful? " " stop hinting oppa , alright i'll give you popo to show that im thankful okay ? "anyway we're here , oh our dear Jotwins is not late for once " Kyung said . 

/Author's POV/

All of them had fun , with little games and chat , Yumi even put up a lilttle dance performance , they were all amused . 

/Yumi's POV/

We had so much fun , that 2 hours had already past and we had no idea , -cellphone rings-  " oh Kyung Oppa , you're phone is ringing " I looked over to his phone the caller name was  ' zico ' I was kinda frightened but decided not to think about it . While Kyung Oppa pinched my cheek and said thank you to me . " yobosaeyo , oh Hyung ! " " HYUNG?!" i thought . " aniya , i'm doing great here , Jihyun , and Dara is fine too . Umma , appa too . Nae , okay okay . See you soon ! "  Though worried , i didn't mention anything about it to Chulyong .


Sorry for updating only now , i was really busy , plus exams are coming .
Its really a lousy update though sorry ):