Chapter 9 ; TWINS ?

A twist in my life ?

THE NEXT DAY . 

/Yumi's POV/

 

ParkKyung Oppa and Chulyong Oppa brought me out for a walk . We stopped to look around in a shop that sells tiny gift . A decent looking young man came up to me and asked if i needed any help , i replied with a no polietly . A momment later he came back again , trying to persude me to put on a ribbon on my hair , and insisted that it'll look nice on me . After that he walked away , its not even 5 minutes later he came back again . I was getting pissed . I wanted to ask Chulyong oppa to bring me out . But ParkKyung Oppa stoppped me .

/ParkKyung's POV/ 

Chulyong and i decided to bring Yumi out for a walk , i thought why not play a little prank on her . I brought them to the JoTwins shop , and text  Jo twins on the way there . It seemed like playful Jotwins successfully pranked her . She was about to walk out of the shop , i stopped her and shouted " Yah , come out " She looked at me with a WHAT? look . Really cute ! Jotwins came out and laughed .She hit me lightly on the arm and rolled her eyes when she came to know that she had been pranked .

/Kwangmin's POV/
" Yah Hyung , Kyung hyung texted me we're having a new target " i shouted . " time to have some fun " Youngmin hyung laughed . We saw Hyung brought a guy around his age and a realllyyyyy cute girl in . Anyway we procced with our pranking plan . When hyung called ask out she was looking at hyung cutely . And she screamed a little . then asked " not bad hrr the skills of you guys , with the same uniform and hairstyle ! " I randomly said twins are supposed to look alike , righttt?


/Yumi's POV /

" hrrr whatever , i just laugh it off . Anyway im Yumi , annyeong .i guess both are my oppas right .(:" i said .They smiled back cutely , one of them , seems like the younger one jumped and said " so i have dongsaeng ?! hahah like finally ! "  " Im Youngmin " Youngmin gave me a friendly hug , i was taken aback by the sudden action though . I looked at Chulyong Oppa with lost eyes . The other twin said " I'm Kwangminnnn! " Cheerfully and ruffled my fringe . I randomly said " Twins oppa are good looking ! " they looked happy though .