Chapter 5; Zico , i'm leaving for good .

A twist in my life ?

/Fanny's POV/

I can see Chulyong in deep thoughts , i did not wanted to make things diffcult for him , however i know very well that i can no longer stay here . he finally speaks , " fine i can bring you along , but over there i won't be able to take care and visit you everyday .You have to take care of yourself okay ? " I felt relieved .But Chulyong-ah but how do i tell mom ? " No worries , i'll come over to your house tomorrow , and talk to your mom . And the day after i'll help you apply to quit school here . Next week we'll go okay ? " /smiles/ 

/Mir's POV/

I can no longer stand to see her looking so sad , having miserable days here .Finally i told her , " fine  i can bring you along , but over there i wont be able to take care and visit you everyday . You have to take care of yourself okay ? " She looks relieved , she asked me how do she tell her mom . So i promised to help her . Days past really fast and only two days were left before our departure . 

/Fanny's POV/
WHaa , im actually looking forward to leaving here , i had already contacted jihyun . She'll be fetching me over at Korea airport ! I was sitting alone in the park , thinking about my life in korea .Someone tapped my shoulder , its Zico . This time round i didnt run , he sat down beside me questioning me aboout if it is true about my depature .I told him " Zico , enough , i'm leaving for good . " he looked surprise . 

/Zico's POV/
" Hey i heard that Fanny had quit school and is leaving for good " a random classmate told me . " WHAT?! " i exclamied .And i run out of school , to find Fanny . To find her in the park looking happy . I tapped on her shoulder , sat beside her . This time she didn't run or anything . And she spoke " Zico , enough , i'm leaving for good "