Chapter 6 ; Away from those hurts

A twist in my life ?

/Fanny's POV /

-At the airport-  CHULYONG AH ! We're really leaving here right ? /puppy eyes/ " ah , of couse ! What are you talking about , now put on your sweater we're going to board the plane soon ."  "Yah , Chulyong how did you tell mom , i mean what reason did you use ? "

/Mir's POV/

-At the airport- " CHULYONG AH !" " whao our bubbly girl is back " i thought . "we're really leaving here right ?/puppy eyes/ "  She looks so cute ! I tired not to smile  " ah , of couse ! What are you talking abour , now put on your sweater we're going to board the plane soon . " Then she questioned me how i passed her mom , " im Bang ChulYong , nothing's impossible /laughs/ . " " Yah , Bang ChulYong do you wanna say or not ?! " " okay okay , i told your mom , ifound a better future for you over at korea (: " 

/Fanny's POV/

" Whaa , Chulyong is clever ! " i thought .' FANNY ! ' someone shouted , Chulyong and me turned at the same time , without him asking i told him its Zico . Chulyong gave Zico a death stare . " Fanny-ah , don't leave please . " i laughed a little and said , " so i'm supposed to stay here watch how you folllow Boom around , stay here and get bashed and get INSULTED ?! " This time round i can see Zico totally shocked . As a tear drop i wipe it away immediately . I can see Chulyong smirking .

/Mir's POV/

' FANNY ! '  We turned around , without me asking Fann told me that its that , Zico . I was about to go up to Zico but Fann stop me . This was what she said when Zico asked her to stay, i coundn't help but smirk and agree , " so i'm supposed to stay here watch how you follow Boom around , stay here and get bashed and get insulted ? "  Zico was totally shocked , and nailed to the ground , i saw her tear drop but this brave girl wiped her tear away , walked towards me and pulled me by my wrist and towards the boarding gate , she cried a little more , and told me she wants to get away from those huts .