Like a typical foreigner

Gangsters arrangement

Alex POV; 

after two hours of mathematics we had a small break, so I took out my phone and started checking out instagram. Instragram is kind of my addiction.

'Slay Girll~'

'You look so hot in this pic'

were a few of the comments under my selfie. 

'Send nudez pls.' 

oh my god Mark, please no. 

I quickly replied to some of them and took out snapchat. 

' Hey Taehyung, want to take a selfie together?' I asked the guy who was still furiously scribbling in his notebook. He awkwardly gave me a weird look and readjusted his glasses. 'No thanks, not interested.' He softly replied to me. I rolled my eyes and flicked my hair. Well I guess I'll won't upload a selfie then, I don't want to seem like a loner. 

'We'll take a selfie with you!' two girls said while approaching me. I looked at them and raised my eyebrow. Their uniform was fitted perfectly, their hair was styled flawlessly and their makeup was on point. 

'I guess that's okay.' I said to them. They crouched beside me and made a peacesign. I thought that it was a stereotype that asians always put up an peacesign, but I guess not. I quickly took a few pictures and uploaded them on IG, 'First day @ school, and I am already bored AF' I typed in the caption. 

'Hey tag us in the picture too! our IG is @minjeequeen and @Joheeprincess' One of the girls said. 'Okay sure.' I said boredly and gave them a tag too. 

'So I guess your names are Minjee and Johee?' I asked them. 'Yeah I am Minjee,' the girl with the black, glam curled hair and beautifully plump lips said. 'and that's Johee.' she said pointing at the girl with the straight blonde dyed hair, who kind of looked like a barbie. 

'I am Alex, but I am sure you already know that.' I introduced myself to them. 

'Oh that's a beautiful name! why don't you come and sit with us at second lunch break?' Minjee said giving me a flawless smile. 'sure, when's that?' I asked them. 'After this period.' Johee said with a pokerface. 'Oh! but the teacher will come in about a minute so we're going back to our seats, TTYL!' Minjee said hopping back to her seat. 

Did she really just talk in acronyms? I swear to god this school is the strangest place on earth. But Minjee was right. The teacher came quickly and started the lesson. 

After the lessons a bell rang indicating that lunch break came and everyone stood up from their seats going to the cafeteria, as every normal student would do. 

'Alex, ready to go!' Minjee said waving me over. 'I'll be right with you I need to check out my locker!' I said half yelling while walking away. 

I was passing down the halls looking for my locker when suddenly someone put his hands on my shoulder. 

'OH my god! You scared me to death Jin!' I said hitting his arm. 'Well, I only scared you to death, those girls will be the death of you.' Jin said in all seriousness. I scoffed a little and folded my arms over eachother. 'And why is that?' I asked him. 'Those girls are the daughters of one of the few most powerfull companies in South Korea. Let's take Minjee for a second. Her father owns one of the biggest entertainment agencies here, I'm a hundred percent sure that she bribed a few male idols into sleeping with her.' Jin explained to me. 

'Well that's a bit prejudiced isn't it.' I said with a judging look on my face. 'No it isn't since I am a hundred percent sure.' Jin said with a scowl on his face. 'And how are you so sure about that.' I asked him. 'I just am okay, but furthermore let's take a look at Jinhee. She is the daughter of one of the biggest bank's. And with money comes corruption, so she is dangerous to mess with.' Jin said. 

'Oh I am not afraid of that.' I said smirking slightly. 'Oh?' Jin said with a curious look on his face. 'It doesn't matter, but can you help me find my locker?' I said scratching my head. 

'Sure! what's the number?' Jin asked me. '1004' I said to him. Suddenly Jin stepped forward tapping on one of the lockers behind me. 'You're standing right infront of it.' He said smiling. I laughed a little and pretended to wipe sweat of my forehead, 'Jin, after hours of seeking together we finally found my locker.' I said giggeling. Jin put a hand on his heart and let out a big sigh. 'I know right, it took me my blood, sweat and tears, but we finally found it.' He said dramatically. 

I let out a big laugh and Jin had a playfull smirk on his face. 'I didn't know you had a playfull side to you too?' He asked me. 'Well I am full of surprises and besides that, you've only known me for a few hours.' I said flicking my hair and giving him a small wink. 

'That's true, but would you like to sit with me at lunch?' Jin asked me. I opened my mouth to answer his question but then I saw Taehyung secretly entering the stairs to the rooftop. 

'Oh I would love that but I need to take care of some papers, next time okay?' I said giving him a smile. 'Sure, see you around then!' Jin said while walking away in the direction to the cafetaria. 

After Jin walked away my smile quickly faltered and I walked to the door that said, 'Forbidden entry.' My guess is that Taehyung is eating there because he probably wanted to eat alone, but that kid was so strange that curiousity took over and I quickly entered the staircase. 

How cheesy can this actually be, A loner guy who is eating on the rooftop, if he is actually eating and not doing some other... stuff. My face grimaced and I quickly threw away that dirty thought. 

I quietly entered the rooftop and looked around for Taehyung, finding him sitting against a wall, scribbling away in his notebook again. 

'Hey, what are you doing?' I asked him making him starteled. 'Are you following me?' He asked me furrowing his eyebrows. 

I noticed that he wasn't wearing his glasses right now, and actually looked really hot without them. Oh god, another one of those cheesy things, the nerd that looks hot without glasses. 

'Maybe, I saw you going in here, and I was just curious why.' I said sitting down next to him. 'Didn't you know that curiousity killed the cat?' He said rubbing the place between his eyebrows. 

'Well, then I am glad I'm not a cat.' I said giving him a wink. I swear I give out to many winks. 

I looked at taehyungs lap and saw that his notebook was lying in it, and luckily for me he was looking away. My hands quietly reached out for the notebook and quickly snatched it from his lap. 

'Then I saw her walking in, Her hair was flawelessly flowing in the air and her eyes shimmered in the lights. I-' I quickly read out loud before the notebook was quickly snatched back. 

'Awww, I didn't know you wrote poetry.' I said giggling. 'Now you are just being rude, like a typical foreigner.' He said scowling at me. 

'What is that supposed to mean?!' I asked him shocked. 'Well foreigners here are always typical, coming here for the pros but not dealing with cons.' He said putting his notebook in his bag. 'Who are you to say that? You know nothing about me?! I yelled at him getting really annoyed at him. Taehyung rolled his eyes at me and threw his bagpack over his shoulder. 'I don't care who you are, and I don't want to know anything about you.' He said before quitting the rooftop. 

I stood there left in shock. What the hell just happened?! Who is that a**hole of a Taehyung to say those things about me? I tried for once being nice but of course that didn't work out. 

Being nice is hard, being a total is way easier, that means I don't have to care. Watch out Taehyung, you just made a new lethal enemy.