Father

Gangsters arrangement

‘So you’re saying he is an all the time.’ I said while narrowing my eyes at Jungkook trying to clarify something. 

‘Yeah, basically.’ He answered while shrugging his shoulders.

‘Hey, I’m not an all the time.’ Taehyung said offended. 

Jungkook and I gave him a look of disbelief and pursed or lips. 

‘Really? When weren’t you an ?’ I asked him trying to prove my point. 

‘Well..’ he started out. ‘To me, I meant.’ I interrupted him.

‘I have no reason to be nice to you!’ He exclaimed and  stuffed his face full with whatever meat he was grilling. 

‘What does that even mean? I think you should always be kind, even if the person doesn’t deserve it.’ I proudly said as I poured another shot. 

‘I have to interrupt here, but, Alex, You can be an class A too.’ Jungkook said. 

‘Not true!’ I yelled. 

‘Yes true!’ they both yelled in unison. 

‘Ganging up on me again. I came here for a good time, but I honestly feel so attacked right now.’ I said while making an fake sad face and poured the burning liquid through my throat. 

‘But I have to say, well, that’s at least what I think, that Taehyung isn’t an to you because of you, but because he is an by default.’ Jungkook explained to me. 

Taehyung waved his hands, which one of them was still holding chopsticks, in an “thank you” matter, and continued stuffing his face. 

‘Really? I asked him. 

He nodded with his mouth full of meat and tried to say ‘Really’ back, which failed miserably. 

‘Ew, you spit meat in face.’ I said disgusted and tried to wipe my face.

As Taehyung wanted to retort something like back an older lady, wearing also an dirty apron approached our table. 

‘Hello Jungkookie, how’ve you been doing?’ The woman asked him. 

‘I’ve been fine Mrs. Kim, and you?’ He asked back. 

‘I have been extraordinary, especially after seeing this young lady here.’ The woman pointed at me. 

‘Me? Why?’ I mouthed while pointing at myself.

‘Oh how rude of me, I am Taehyungs mother, Mrs. Kim. May I ask who you are? She introduced herself. 

‘Oh, I am Alexandra Kim.’ I said as I held out my hand.

She shook my hand and gave me a smile. ‘So I assume you are American?’ She asked me. 

‘Yes, that’s correct.’ I confirmed. 

‘Do you have an Korean name too, if I may know of course.’

‘Sure thang, Kim Hee Jin. But I never go by that, I’ve grown up as Alexandra so I am Alexandra, or Alex.’ I explained. 

‘Oh but Kim Hee Jin is a very nice name darling.’ Mrs. Kim said. 

‘It’s the name my father gave to me, but when my mother passed away I decided to always go by the name that she gave me.’ I said. 

‘That’s very beautiful, but let me say one thing, it doesn’t matter what name you’ll go by, your matter will always be with you, in your mind and heart.’ She said as she pointed first at my head and then chest. 

‘That’s very nice of you to say, thank you.’ I said sincerely. 

‘Oh don’t worry it’s the truth. But anyways, you should come by more often, I am sure Taehyung would love that.’ She said before quickly moving away because an customer called for her. 

I turned to Taehyung and gave him a beaming look. 

‘Your mother is lovely!’ I exclaimed.

‘She sure is.’ They both said in unison, again.
--------------------- 

After a few hours of drinking, talking and rolling eyes about how everything they said was in unison, I decided to go home. 

It was about 2AM when I arrived at my front door, a little tipsy. 

I looked at the house and let out little sigh before noticing that the lights were still on. 

‘That’s weird, Mr. Jeon should have gone home already.’ I mumbled to myself. 

I opened the front door, to only be greeted, which was at this moment my biggest nightmare. My father. 

‘And where have you been, Alexandra Kim.’ My dad folded his arms and gave me a stern look. 

‘Just, hanging out with some friends.’ I said to him. 

‘Does hanging out with friends include reeking of alcohol?’ He asked me. 

‘Dad, come on, It was just a little bit, I am sure you drank when you were young too.’ I sighed 
 
‘I am a man! You came home alone! Going home at 2AM as a woman already brings risks with you, but drunk?! That’s far to dangerous!’ He yelled. 

‘I know dad, I know.’ I said as I rubbed my forehead. 

‘Why are you here anyway?’ I asked him curiously. He wasn’t supposed to come here until the death anniversary of mom. 

‘I have a meeting, with an old friend of mine, and I would like you too come along.’ He explained. 

‘Dad, I am not going to fly back to the U.S for a meeting.’ I said sternly. 

‘Are you stupid, I am back here, because I have the meeting here.’ He face palmed. 

‘Hey! That’s not nice.’ I exclaimed. 

‘Don’t whine about it. Now drink some water and go back to bed, I want to go on a Seoul tour tomorrow morning, and I don’t want to tour with someone that has an hangover.’ He said as he gave me a small hit on the back of the head as he walked pass me. 

‘Hey! That’s abuse!’ I yelled after him. 

‘No it’s karma for underage drinking!’ He yelled back from wherever he was. 

I muttered annoyed under my breath as I continued to go upstairs. 
------------------------

‘Rise and shine little turd!’ I heard someone yelling to me as they pulled open the curtains. 

‘Dad, really, turd?’ I rubbed my eyes and asked really annoyed as I have a really bad morning mood. 

‘Yeah, your hair looks like a turd on your head right now.’ He laughed at me.

I groaned and sat up. ‘What time is it anyway?’ I asked him. 

‘7AM.’

‘What?! What is wrong with you. Get out, I need time to reconsider my life right now.’ I said as I threw a pillow at him. 

‘Alright, alright, be ready in half an hour.’ He said as he threw the pillow back

I gave him a little glare and let out a deep sigh.

‘Alright, an hour, jeez, woman and getting ready, they should ban makeup, I am serious.’ He complained as he walked out the door, closing it behind him. 

I let myself fall back on my bed again and let out a weird noise, indicating I was very annoyed and very tired.  

I grabbed my phone and saw that it was indeed 7AM. 

‘This man is a madman, I swear to god.’ I groaned. 

After an hour I skipped down the stairs to see my dad already waiting for me, ready to go. 

‘Finally, let’s get some breakfast.’ He said as he threw me the car keys. 

‘You drive.’ I catch the keys, and gave him a little glare. Lazy piece of turd. 

After settling down in a something that looked like a diner we, I mean I, finally got to eat, as it took him an hour to choose. 

‘So I heard you already became friends with Jungkook?’ My father asked me.

‘Yes indeed. He is cool’ I shrugged my shoulders. 

‘Alex, he is not the one. You need to find someone that suits our bussines. He is strong and knows how to handle stuff but, he is to kind hearted.’ Dad continued. 

‘Oh my god, dad, no. I do not see him that way, under any circumstances.’ I grimaced 

‘Really? Well I wouldn’t blame you if you fell for him. He is an handsome fella, if I may say so.’ He said. 

‘Dad!’ I gave him a warning to quit playing. 

‘Alright, alright. So do you have a crush on someone?’ He asked. 

‘Dad, stop!’ I became annoyed again, it’s way to early for this. 

‘Of course she does, me.’ I heard an all to familiar voice coming from behind me. 

‘Kim Taehyung, what nice to see you here!’ My father beamed. 

‘You know my dad?!’ I exclaimed.