Father's footsteps

Gangsters arrangement

Alex POV; 

I walked in front of the mirror in the ladies room and started fixing my hair, Minjee and Johee following me. 

'So what's the deal with you and that nerd anyways?' Minjee asked me looking at herself in the hand mirror. 

I scoffed and looked at her trough the mirror. 'What do you mean? He was an to me, so I decided that I shouldn't wait for karma to take it's toll but be the karma he deserves.' I said smirking slightly. 

'What are you even talking about? Taehyung doesn't even dare to talk properly. Are you sure you had the right guy infront of you?' Jinhee spoke op from the corner still not looking away from her phone. 

'I am sure; scribbling in that weird note book of his, but still undeniably handsome, yes I'm sure that's him.' I said as I pulled the hem of my blouse a bit down, turned around and gave them a killer smile. 

Minjee scoffed again and closed her hand mirror before putting it in her pocket. 'Handsome? Do you have eyes? That guy is ugly, I repeat, Ug- Ly.' She said while flipping her hair over her shoulder and giving me a judging look. 

'Look at me all you want but that guy is handsome, ain't no denying in that. But that doesn't take the fact away that he's a wuss.' I said and grabbed my backpack from the counter and put it over my shoulders. 

'What are you waiting for, let's go, we're late for class.' I said before walking out of the ladies room.

After my little talk with Minjee and Jinhee in the ladies' room the classes went by quicker than I thought, and before I knew it, it was time for lunch. 

I grabbed my wallet out of my backpack and threw the bag over my shoulders and walked to the cafeteria. Minjee wanted to sit with me, but I decided I was going to sit with Jin and his little friends today, in the hope my little friend Taehyung would be there too. Call me a all you like, but I don't go drama out of the way, I provoke it. 

'Hey Jin!' I said as I slid down on the seat at his table and put down my tray of food. 

'Uh.. hi?' Jin hesitantly said back to me. 

'What? Yesterday you were offering me to sit with you guys but now you don't want me to anymore? That's kind of hypocritical.' I said pouting slightly. 

'N-no that's not it, it's just that Taehyung is going to sit with us too today, and after your little encounter with him yesterday I don't think that's such a good idea.' Jin said quickly. 

'Hmm, I don't mind.' I shrugged and took a bite out of my apple. 

Jin was about to answer me again but as speaking of the devil Taehyung arrived at our table with a scowl and death glare to me on his face. 

'What is SHE doing here?' Taehyung said emphasizing on 'She'

'Well, SHE, is eating lunch with you guys since JIN asked me to join you guys yesterday.' I said giving him a forced smile. 

'Well, that was yesterday and I don't want you here.' He said casually before sitting down and started eating. 

'And I decided TODAY that I will sit with you guys, they don't mind, right Jimin?' I said as I turned to Jimin giving him a sweet smile. 

Jimin rubbed the nape of his neck as his eyes wavered to Taehyung. 'I am sorry, Alex. We'-.'

I interrupted Jimin as I stood up and picked up my tray. 'It's okay, you don't have to say anything, I get it.' I whispered and walked out of the cafeteria, of course not before putting my tray away. 

I am so stupid. Of course he wouldn't pick my side. I am not in the Us anymore for god's sake. Being a isn't for me, it's way to tiring, I'll just stay in the shadows from now on. When Taehyung got so mad at me, I actually wasn't insulted at all. I just wanted to try and follow my fathers footsteps for once, see if I could be a leader like him. Strong and maybe even ruthless. But as I said; that's not for me. I've always been the kind girl. It's not that I'm not good at being a but I get way to hurt if someone does it back at me. I guess I take after my mom, hard from the outside, but a total softy on the inside. 

I let myself fall down against a tree outside of school and burried my hands in my hair. 

'Hey are you alright?'  a familiar voice sounded. 

I looked up and saw Jungkook standing in front of me in our school uniform, holding a drink in front of me for me to take. The cliché. 

'Yeah I'm alright, thanks.' I said as I took the drink from him. 

Jungkook sat down next to me and let out a big sigh. 'Well, I sure as hell aren't, this school .'

I looked at him and gave him a curious look. 'What do you mean this school ? You have been going here for years right?' I asked him

'Yeah, true. I always thought the girls here were decent looking, until a pretty girl like you came around.' He said as he gave me a wink. 

I gasped and felt a little blush creeping up my cheeks but not enough for him to notice anything. 

'You little- Casanova!' I exclaimed and nudged his side playfully. Jungkook just laughed and nudged me back. After playing around for ten minutes the ball rang indicating that it was time for class again. I may have made a friend finally, a real friend, and it feels good. 

-----

'SO class,' The teacher exclaimed slamming her books down on the desk.'It is time for my favourite time of the year, the science project.' The teacher smirked at us. 

'And because I am so nice and lazy, I'm not letting you choose partners, but you'll pair up with your seat mate.' The teacher continued. 

No one in class really seemed to mind since they sat with their friend and if they were lucky even their best friend. But me, Alex, being a unlucky person since I moved to Korea and is deeply regretting being so mean, is being paired up with Taehyung. 

'So, we're partners right?' I whispered to him. 

'No, I'm asking the teacher to change partners.' He said and raised hand up. 

'And there will be no changing partners!' The teacher said finishing his lecture. 

Taehyung groaned and put his hand down.

'I'll just be doing this project alone, I'm sure you're way to stupid for this.' He said as he opened his books. 

I gasped loudly and gave him an offended look. 'You can on everything you want, but I am not stupid! I had a perfect GPA back at home!' I exclaimed. 

'Sure, then give me your number.' He said uninterested. 

'First you insult me and now you ask for my number? You sure are bipolar.' I said while smirking. 

'No you whimp, I need you number for the project.' He said while rolling his eyes at me. 

My cheeks flushed in embarrassment and I quickly gave him my number before proceeding to choose a topic with him. This project is sure as hell going to be one hell of a ride. 


[A/N: I decided to update a bit earlier since I'm busy tomorrow, so here you go!

Alex might not be such a meanie as she seemed to be in the first chapters. And why was Taehyung so nerd in the beginning but is acting like a total badboy right now? ;) 

Thank you for reading ! please leave feedback and  a comment, I'll appreciate it!]