non of your business

Gangsters arrangement

I plopped my bag down on the floor and jumped on my bed.

I let out a big sigh and started checking my social media for the heck of it.

My fingers were scrolling through twitter and jealousy and sadness started to flow through me. 


@JessiX101 : Yesterdays party was lit! Can’t wait till Saturday *photo attached* 


@MarkTT : @Jessix101 / Ikr. Sad that Alex isn’t here, I’m sure the party would be way better


@JessiX101 : @MarkTT / Yeah, I’m sure she’s having way more fun with those Korean boys. I’m jealous : ( 


‘What’s there to be jealous about?’ I sighed as I lay down my phone on my belly.  


I didn’t take another minute when I was staring at the ceiling with a pout on my face when my phone started to vibrate. 


Unknown: Hello. When are we going to meet up?

 
I furrowed my brows and wondered what kind of creep was texting me right now. 


You: Uhm, never? And who are you? 


Unknown: It’s taehyung you idiot, and what do you mean never? 


You: So much for calling me an idiot. And idk, when do you wanna meet up? 


: wdy think of Saturday 9AM at the Library across school?


You: Are you crazy?! First of all I am not standing up at 7AM to spend my day at the library! 


: Then where and what time do you want to meet? 


You: My house 3PM. 
You: Here’s my address.  *Address attached* 


: I didn’t know you saw that way that you want me at your house.


You: I don’t. And stop texting me further. 

--------------------------------

3rd POV:

Saturday came sooner than you thought. After an exhausting week at school seeing Taehyung was the last thing you wanted, But you had too, for the sake of your project. 


You were laying down on your bed when you heard the doorbell rang indicating that Taehyung arrived. 
You pursed your lips as you skipped downstairs, to see Mr. Jeon greeting him. 


‘Long time no see, Mr. Kim’ Mr. Jeon said to Taehyung as he shook his hand in excitement, Eyes disappearing, showing a big smile. 


Taehyung shook his hand back as he gave Mr. Jeon a polite smile back. 


‘Indeed, Mr. Jeon, it has been a long time.’ He said to him. 


You looked at the two men engaging in a conversation with a confused look. How does Taehyung know Mr. Jeon, and isn’t Taehyung supposed to be a poor boy?’ You  thought to yourself. 


‘Where is Alex? I am here for a project ‘ Taehyung asked mr. Jeon. 


You got shaken out of your thoughts and walked up to the two men. 


‘I  was here all the time’ You said as you pursed your lips again. 


‘Where are we going to do the project?’ He asked you as he followed you upstairs. 


‘The study room.’ You answered shortly. 


‘You have a big house.’ Taehyung commented as you guys continued walking down the upper hallway. 


‘And you have a big ego’. You said as you turned around with a big smile and opened up the door behind you. 


‘Welcome to my study room.’ You said as you walked in an skipped down the room. 


Taehyung starting skimming his eyes through the room with an impressed look on his face. 


‘I have to admit that this is way better than the library’. He said as he nodded in approvement. 


‘Exactly, you can sit down over here at this table.’ You said tapping the chairs that stood by the table. ‘and I’m going to ask mr. Jeon for some snacks, what do you like?’ You asked him. 


‘Oh no, that’s okay, mr. Jeon works hard enough as it is.’ Taehyung said while grabbing his stuff out of his backpack. 


You narrowed your eyes and folded you arms in front of your chest. ‘How do you know mr. Jeon anyways? ‘ you asked him. 


‘We’re old acquaintances, the rest is non of your business.’ He said unbothered. 


‘Fine, don’t tell me. I am getting snacks.’ You said as you my heels to get some snacks from the kitchen, because he did have a point in mr. Jeon working to hard. 

-------------------------------


Alex POV: 
Working together was easier than I thought, even though we had small arguments here and there we skipped down the questions pretty quickly. 


‘I think that’s enough for today, Tae.’ I said with a big sigh while stretching myself. 


‘Tae?’ He asked me as he rose his eyebrows in a questioning look.  


‘Yeah, Tae. It’s easier to say.’ I said to him. 


‘I don’t remember giving you permission to call me nicknames?’ He said disapproving. 


‘That’s because I don’t need your permission, Tae.’ I said emphasizing the Tae. 


Taehyung sighed as he put his pen down and rolled his eyes. ‘Whatever, I am going home. ‘ He said as he stood up. 


‘Wait!’ I quickly stood on my feet and grabbed him by his wrist, you know, sappy K-drama style. 


He turned around as he gave me an annoyed look. 
‘What do you want now?’ he asked me bitterly. 


I took a deep breath, not believing what I was going to say myself either. 


‘Let’s become friends, why don’t we watch a movie together?’