Anew

Gangsters arrangement

ALEX POV:

'Are you crazy? Why would I become friends with you?' Taehyung asked me giving me an annoyed look. He shrugged my hand of his, and continued to walk away. 

'Well you too then!' I yelled after him. Well, that definitely wasn't a success. I scratched my head out of frustration and stumped my feet like a little kid. Never in my whole life I didn't get what I wanted, and now I am determined to get what I want. Taehyung's friendship. 

'Hey, what has you gotten looking so frustrated?' I heard an amused voice coming from behind me. 

'Oh hi, Jungkook. What or who better said, do you think?' I said still glaring to the door, taehyung exited through a few minutes ago. 

'Well, is it about Taehyung rejecting your offer about becoming friends?' He asked me amused. 

'Ugh, you saw all that.' I groaned out in frustration and embarrassment. 

'Well, yeah.' He said while scratching the back of his head. 'You know, how about you come with me?' He asked me. 

'Where are you even going anyway?' I asked him, raising my eyebrows. 

'The shooting hall, you know, an hobby I took on when I saw your and my dad shooting when I was younger.' He explained to me. 

I gave him an impressed look and nodded in agreement. 'You know what, that's actually a pretty good idea. I am really good at shooting you know.' I said flexing my biceps in a jokingly way. 

'We'll see about that.' Jungkook laughed with me. 


Jungkook's mouth fell open and he rubbed his eyes a few times in shock. 

'Holy, I am shocked. You scored 21 points to 16. I am impressed.' Jungkook said still with his eyes wide open from shock. 

'I put the gun down, took off the protective glasses and gave him a proud look. 

'Of course I would win, I am raised around guns.' I said shoulder patting myself on shoulder.

Jungkook gave me a small confused look and started laughing in an awkward way.

'You're raised around guns?' He asked me. 

My eyes widened and at that moment I didn't know how to react for a moment. 'Sh*t, what do I say? He can't know my secret. Sh*t.'

'Uh, yeah guns, America, you know.' I said giving him an awkward look. 

Jungkook sighed in relieve and his shoulders relaxed. 'Of course, America. I here thought you were some gangster of some sort.' He said laughing. 

'Yeah we wouldn't want that.' I coughed and smiled awkwardly.

After this awkward encounter me and Jungkook walked over to the counter and gave our equipment back. 

'Hey, you want to get some food before we go back?' Jungkook offered. 

'Sure thing. Let's get some McDonalds.' I said fist pumping the air in excitement. 

Jungkook gave me a funny look again for the Nth time. 'No, we are not in the U.S, let's get some BBQ.' He said to me. 

'Uhm, for your information, BBQ is American.' I said giving him a sassy hairflip. 

'Oh dear, you act like you know so much, but you are still so naive.' Jungkook said while dragging me away from the shooting grounds. 

'What the hell is that supposed to mean!?' I yelled at him. 

'Oh you'll see.' He smirked.. 


Oh and I definitely saw. 

'What is this?' I asked poking the weird sausage with my chopstick.

Jungkook sighed and rolled his eyes im annoyance. 'That's soondae, blood sausage. Why do you ask that with everything, you never had Korean food?' 

'Nope, when my mother died my dad never wanted to eat Korean again, it reminded him of her home cooking.' I explained to him while still poking the sausage. 

'Oh, I am sorry.' Jungkook apologized. 'I didn't know.'

'Don't apologize, you couldn't have known, and of course it's weird that a Korean person never had Korean food.' I sighed, being a little dissappointed in myself, that I never tried it out myself. 

'Yes, it's really weird.' I heard the server saying while he put down a bottle of soju on the table. 'and aren't you both too young to drink?' He asked us. 

'Shut up , Tae Hyung. You drink yourself too.' Jungkook said in annoyance. 

I look up and saw Taehyung standing there with a serving plate and dirty apron around his waste. He didn't wear his glasses and his hair was a bit messy because of sweat and working, and for a moment, I swear I felt my heart flutter because of how handsome he looked like this. 

I cleared my throath and opened the bottle of soju. 'Oh, it's you.' I said trying to look uninterested. 

'Yes it's me, and don't act like you are not interested, because I saw you blush slightly for a minute when you saw me.' Taehyung said all sassy. 

My mouth fell agape and Jungkook started laughing like a madmen. 

'A-are you crazy?! I didn't blush!' I halfly yelled at him. 'Shouldn't you be working!' I said in pure annoyance and hatred. 

At that moment we heard a small voice coming from the back of the restaurant,yelling at Taehyung. 

'TaeTae honey, are those your friends? Why don't you hang out with them, it's not so busy anyways.' The woman, probably his mother yelled at him. 

'Nope, I shouldn't be working. Now jungkook, scoot over, I really need a drink.' Taehyung said to him. 

I scoffed and scrunched up my nose. 'Aren't you too young to drink.' I mimicked him in a very annoying, childlish voice.

Taehyung and Jungkook both rolled their eyes at the same time at me. 'Very mature, Alex.' They said in union. 

I pouted a little and poured a little for myself. 

'Now you are both ganging up on me.' I said sulking. 

Jungkook laughed and Taehyung glared at me. 

'Of course we are.' They said in unison again. 


3'rd POV;

Maybe this night drinking will bring new friendships, romances and fights. We don't know, but one thing we know is that it is the start of something anew.