first day

Gangsters arrangement

Alex POV:

 

There I was sitting on the comfy but yet uncomfortable leather chairs in the waiting room before the school heads office. My legs were crossed and my head was leaning on my arm which was leaning on the chair back. If you would see me right now, you would probably say I looked quite arrogant, but in reality, I was just really bored. 

The secretary of the school gave me a call a day before telling me when and what time I could come and start my first day, which was freaking 1PM in the afternoon! And why am I so bothered by it you ask? Well, now I just casually enter my homeroom in the middle of the day, with less time to get to know my classmates. 

She told me that evert new student starts after the big break, because than the students would feel less uncomfortable if they didn't have any friends to sit with at the big break. I told her I would be fine because I get along with people just fine. But no, it was protocol she said. 

So that's how ended up here, waiting for 30 minutes because the schools head overslept. He freaking overslept! Which School head oversleept?! And even to say oversleeps that much?! 

I groaned and rubbed my tired eyes and let out a big yawn. 

'Tired Miss Kim? I guess you're still suffering from a jetlag I say.' the Secretary spoke up smiling softly at me. 'Hmm, yes. I flew for over 10 hours and just arrived here yesterday night.' I answered her letting out a big yawn again. 'And yet I am still sitting here, and the schools head oversleeps.' I continued, maybe getting a little salty. 

'Oh, I am sorry about that. Mr. Yang can get a little bit messy sometimes. I don't know how he managed to handle a whole higschool.' the secretary said while giggling a little.  

As speaking of the devil, the door of the waiting room flew open and a small, chubby man who looked like he was attacked by coyotes walked in. He hastily walked over the secretary, shoved a few papers in her hand and walked in to his office, muttering a few 'I'm sorry's' here and there. 

'I take that, that is mr. Yang?' I asked her while pointing at the mr. Yang who just dissappeared behind the office' door.  

'Yes it is, he will be right with you, I need to go and take care of this mess.' the secretary said while walking out the door, drowning in crumpled up papers. 

I sighed and let out a small laugh and shook my head. I swear this school is weird already.  

Suddenly the door of the office opened and mr. Yang walked out, looking surprisingly neat.

'You must be Kim Hee jin right?' Mr. Yang walked over to me, stretching out his hand for me to shake. I stood up and took his hand and gave him a polite smile. 

'Yes that's me, but I don't go by that name, I would prefer it if you'd call me Alexandra.' I said to him, following him into his office. 

'Well, okay then Alexandra, sit down.' He said pointing at one of the chairs in front of his desk. I sat down and straightend down my skirt, since we don't want y peepers don't we. I'm not saying he is but just to be sure, He looks like one. 

After getting down some papers and small talk mr. Yang called someone over from my classroom. Who was supposed to be my tour guide for the day. 

After a few minutes a small knock entered the room and a very pretty guy walked in. He gave the schools head a deep bow and me a pretty smile. 

'Hello, my name is Jin and I'll be your tour guide.' He said beaming at me. 

I gave him a small smile back, stood up and gave mr. Yang a polite smile back before leaving the office together with Jin. 

'So Hee Jin..' 'Alexandra' I corrected him. 'Okay.. So Alexandra, why did you decide to transfer to THIS school?' Jin asked me, emphasizing the this.  

'Uhm, No reason, why?' I asked him. 

Jin let out a small sarcastic laugh and pulled his hand through his hair. ' You don't know in what school you enrolled?' He asked me with a funny look on his face. 

'Of course I do, I enrolled in Yangnam High.' I gave him a little smirk. 

Jin gave me a funny but sly look before stopping in front of a classroom door. 'Well this is our classroom, ready to enter?' Jin asked me. 

I flicked my hair over my shoulder and straightened out my uniform. 'I am born ready.' I said before opening the door and walking in. 

Suddenly the whole classroom went quiet, girls were halfly glaring and looking halfy shocked at me. Boys had their mouth agape as if they saw a ghost. 

Oh didn't I already tell you? My body is the body of greek goddess, if I may say so myself. My hair is long and flowy and my face looks fierce, which is why maybe the girls were glaring at me. 

Jin sat down in his assigned seat and I walked up to the teacher giving her a small bow. 

The teacher turned the classes attention to her and started explaining. 

'Class, we have a new student from on today named....' 'Alexandra' 'yeah, that.' the teacher cleared her throath, be obviously embarrassed of her lack of preparation. 'Please take care of her and be nice.' She said sternly to the class. 

'You can pick a seat' she said to me. I looked around the class and saw that there was only one seat left in the back next to a boy. 

Sure, of course there has to be only one seat left next to a nerdy boy, just like in cheesy fanfictions. 

I quietly sat down next to the boy who was furiously scribbling in his notebook. 

'Hey, what are you writing?' I asked him trying to strike up a conversation. 

The boy looked up starteled and widened his eyes, as if he didn't notice that I sat down next to him. 

'N-nothing.' The boy stuttered and turned away his notebook from me. I furrowed my eyebrows and let out a small sigh, but not before returning my smile quickly. 

'My name is Alex, and yours?' I said holding out my hand. The boy looked at my hand, then my eyes and quickly looked away again. 

'Taehyung, Kim Taehyung.' He said softly before almost turning his back on me. 

great, the day hasn't even started yet and I am paired up with the biggest goof of the school, just kill me please.