Monsta X 002

Colour Mixer

A/N: MinKiHo? Whatever that ship is called? No warnings?

MinHyuk really was too much sometimes. Too loud, too social, too childish, too clingy, too extra...

Well, it was a good thing that those were all of KiHyun's favourite qualities. He was just that type really, the kind of guy who liked to be bothered, who found troubles attractive.

That was a strange sort of attitude, he knew, but he doubted it was any stranger than the open relationship that he had with his boyfriend. And... His other boyfriend?

But who could blame him when one was a literall -god and the other was an actual ray of sunshine? Plus the fact that the two were attracted to each other and that KiHyun and HoSeok weren't the only ones MinHyuk was close to (though, they were definitely his favourites and his most trusted and cherished.)

In the end, it was no one's business but theirs and they were content with the arrangement.

Even if Minhyuk kept trying to rope in JooHeon, HyungWon and ChangKyun and none of them were interested.

(HyungWon had his eyes set on another prize, ChangKyun couldn't be bothered and JooHeon was too pure to think of with his 'brothers' as anything but icky, regardless of any actual blood relation. Oh well, as long as they were all safe and happy and together, MinHyuk was satisfied.)

(And he didn't even attempt with Hyunwu 'cause that sh*t was just way too obvious. He was like a neon sign in Vegas.)