Infinite 002

Colour Mixer

A/N: WooGyu. Warning for Hogwarts house discrimination. Again. Sorry.

SungGyu had always been weirdly embarrassed to be in Slytherin.

It was one thing for his baby cousin SungJong to end up in the 'eccentric' house, but for SungGyu to end up in the 'dark' house was somehow shaming.

He supposed it had to do with the fact that his parents were both well known Gryffindors who had even been members of Slughorn's little social club, whereas SungJongYeol's parents had been a Hufflepuff and a muggle respectively and so the expectations were different.

It wasn't so bad though, and he'd even made a friend in his own house named HoWon. And, he supposed he should also consider the mischievous WooHyun a friend as well.

The problem with WooHyun, though, was that they shared a room and all the same classes and WooHyun was always messing with him and SungGyu didn't like how his heart acted funny because of it.

If he wasn't so dense, he might have realised that WooHyun's constant teasing was actually just a poor attempt at flirting. No matter though, as stated, they practically lived in each other's pockets and even had the same hobbies, so WooHyun was sure they'd get the hang of it eventually. (^ . ^)