My Namjachingu

The Day Your Song Ends

[Reporter 1] Meanwhile, let us take a look at Bighit Entertainment's newest boy group.
[Reporter 2] Ah ne! I heard they are called Bangtansonyeondan (Bulletproof Boys) which can be shortened to BTS!
[Reporter 1] A lot of girls are already rooting for these boys although they haven't debuted yet.
[Reporter 2] Jinjja! Hundreds of fans are anticipating this group's debut after Bighit Entertainment just released their teaser video and teaser photos of the members.
[Reporter 1] Actually, this morning, I saw one of their members' teaser photo whose name is V.
[Reporter 2] What a good-looking man! Anyway, let us wait for their debut to come and answer the question, "Are they the next boy group who will take over hallyu?"
[Eun Byeol] *turns off television* A~ Of course! Although there's EXO, Super Junior, SHINee, TVXQ, and Big Bang on the way, BTS will make it to the top boy groups! *smiles* Especially with my boyfriend as a member!

 

Yeap. That's true! My boyfriend is one of the members of BTS. He's none other than Kim Tae Hyung or V as called by others. Tae Hyung and I are actually enemies before we became friends. Our family just moved to Daegu that time and I was overwhelmed to see a lot of children welcoming me with sweet smiles.

 

[Jin Young] Have you seen Tae Hyung already?
[Eun Byeol] Tae Hyung?
[Tae Yeon] *nods* Mmm! That kid is a total psycho! He is very loud and weird! Eonnie, don't make friends with him arasseo?
[Eun Byeol] A-Arasseo...

 

Knowing my friends would hate me, I ignored him whenever he smiles at me. I feel sorry for him, but I'm confused that time and I don't know what to do. I really thought he wasn't nice until that day came and changed my mind.

 

[Eon Jin] Oppa!
[Tae Hyung] Ya! Let go of Eon Jin!
[Tae Yeon] Wae?! What are you gonna do?
[Tae Hyung] Let go of my dongsaeng! She's not doing any harm! Fight me instead!
[Tae Yeon] Oh? *looks at Eun Byeol's direction* Eonnie, take care of Eon Jin!
[Eun Byeol] Tae Yeon-ah, hajima!
[Tae Yeon] Mwo?! Are you out of your mind? Why are you helping this psycho?! Huh?!
[Eun Byeol] They are not doing anything! Leave them alone!
[Tae Yeon] Well then, don't play with me and Jin Young Oppa starting this day! Have fun playing with that alien!
[Eun Byeol] Oh yes! I'll have fun! Anyway, you stink and you're ugly!
[Tae Yeon] Mworago?!?!
[Eun Byeol] Ya! Tae Hyung! RUN!!!

 

At first, I was a bit upset. Why do I have to save Tae Hyung and his sister? Why can't he save himself? Oddoke? I don't have friends anymore! I have no idea that starting that time, my days will become extraordinary. A~ They're right. Kim Tae Hyung is really crazy. There are some moments where we were just sitting still and then he would suddenly stand up, shout, and run all around. He often talks to himself while imitating famous scenes from movies or dramas whenever he's alone.

 

[Tae Hyung] Byeol-ah! Help!!!
[Eun Byeol] Ah!!! Wae?!
[Tae Hyung] Please help me climb down!
[Eun Byeol] Aissssh! Tae Tae! What are you doing on top of a tree?!
[Tae Hyung] I just want to see what the birds see from above *pouts*.
[Eun Byeol] Then why don't you climb down since you climbed above alone?
[Tae Hyung] I can't! I'm too scared! It's so high up here! *cries*
[Eun Byeol] You shouldn't have climbed that tree in the first place then! Jinjja! This kid! Use this ladder! *places ladder*
[Tae Hyung] *climbs down ladder* Komawo, Byeol-ah! I almost died! *cries*
[Eun Byeol] A~ A~ A~! Anyway! Don't climb trees again! Especially when you're alone! Arasseo?!
[Tae Hyung] Ne, Ms. Lee Eun Byeol! *smiles* *salutes*

 

He's totally unbelievable! But I think that is one of the main reasons why I like him. He once told me that he wants to be a famous singer and that his father told him that a good singer can at least play one instrument. Following his father's statement, he learned to play saxophone and even won an award. We were about to enter middle school when his parents decided to move to Kojang.

 

[Eun Byeol] Are you really going to leave?
[Tae Hyung] I don't want to but we have to.
[Eun Byeol] I guess we can't do anything about it then... Ah! Here! *gives hot chocolate*
[Tae Hyung] What is this?
[Eun Byeol] Eomma always makes hot chocolate for me whenever I feel sad or lonely. So today, I learned how to make one. I want you to be the first one to try it!
[Tae Hyung] Euaaang~! Kamsaheyooo!
[Eun Byeol] So? How was it?
[Tae Hyung] It's delicious!!!

 

Six years had already passed and I have no news about Tae Hyung. I was at Chun Ha University to enroll when I saw someone familiar, walking down the hallway.

 

[Eun Byeol] Tae Tae?!
[Tae Hyung] Oh! Byeol-ah!
[Eun Byeol] You're going to study here too?!
[Tae Hyung] Ne! Does that mean we're going to be classmates again?
[Eun Byeol] Solma?!
[Tae Hyung] Euaaang~! What a coincidence! I was actually about to visit you after I enroll.
[Eun Byeol] A~ Don't lie! I know you forgot about me!
[Tae Hyung] Aniyooo! *whispers* How can I forget my first love...
[Eun Byeol] Mwo? Mwo? Mwo??? First love? Jinjja! *claps hands* Nice! Nice!
[Tae Hyung] I'm serious.
[Eun Byeol] *mimics Tae Hyung* I'm serious. Well then, let's go celebrate our Tae Tae's comeback!

 

I really thought he was portraying another character from a movie or anime again but I was wrong. Omoooo! Just thinking of it makes my heart flutter! I'm a big-time idiot! Seriously! It was his birthday when he properly confessed to me. Ahhh... What a wonderful moment! Of course he courted me for a year first before we put ourselves in a relationship.

 

[Tae Hyung] Byeol-ah!!! You're not gonna believe this!
[Eun Byeol] Wae? Wae? Wae??? You sound excited. What is it?
[Tae Hyung] Remember the time I suddenly auditioned at the academy I told you?
[Eun Byeol] Eh! Wae?
[Tae Hyung] Guess what?! I'm the only one in Daegu who passed!
[Eun Byeol] OH?! OMO!!! JINJJA?!
[Tae Hyung] Ne... However, there is a consequence.
[Eun Byeol] Mwo?
[Tae Hyung] I have to move to Seoul and start training there. It also means that I'll continue my studies there.
[Eun Byeol] *sighs* You're moving again?
[Tae Hyung] Mianhae...
[Eun Byeol] Ani... It's okay! I'll be supporting my Tae Tae and help him achieve his dream so don't worry about me! 100%! I'll move to Seoul when I graduate! Promise!
[Tae Hyung] A~! No! Here's the deal: if the group I belong to debuts, you'll move to Seoul!
[Eun Byeol] Eh? What if your group debuts next month?
[Tae Hyung] Then move *winks*.
[Eun Byeol] Arasseo! Arasseo! Just work hard so that your group will be the best group in the whole universe!!!
[Tae Hyung] Ne! I actually have stage names prepared. I'm thinking of using Lex, Six, or V. What do you think?
[Eun Byeol] Hmmm... Lex sounds cool but it has no definite meaning just like Six. I guess I'll pick V then. It's simple, unforgettable, and can also stand for "victory"... Just like you *smiles*. Why are you just smiling?
[Tae Hyung] Saranghae *smiles*.
[Eun Byeol] *blushes* Me too!
[Tae Hyung] A~! I want to hear the word too!
[Eun Byeol] Is that so? SARANGHAEYO KIM TAE HYUNG!
[Tae Hyung] Much better.

 

Tae Hyung left a week after that. We spent three years talking through text messages and phone calls only. Now that they're finally going to debut, I'm gonna see him personally again! I heard he became more handsome and manly than before that's why I'm excited. I wonder how much he has changed after three years.