Revealed truth

Girl meets Boy

"I remind you of someone?" I questioned uncertainly.

"Not just someone, but someone who was dear to me," Namjoon came closer to me and took my hands. I wanted to pull away, but something about his touch didn't allow me to defend myself from his charming nature, "I won't tell you who it is... because you may get jealous," a sudden twinkle came in his eye, and if I'm being honest, I felt quite disgusted. 

"Pfft!" I snorted and snatched my hands back to my side, "sorry Namjoon, if you just came to lather me in cheesy nonsense, then I'll be on my way," with that I walked past him, back in the direction I came from. I heard slight chuckling and then footsteps. A hand gripped my wrist and I was spun around.

"At least let my young brother take you to school tomorrow, seeing as you're the same age..." Namjoon smiled innocently at me, his dimples standing out much more than the rest of his features. I sighed and folded my arms.

"You look so cute like that!" He giggled, putting one of his fingers to his lips, lining the edge of his bottom lip. I could feel my body heating up and I coughed slightly to cover up my nervousness.

"I'll be on my way then..." Namjoon said, "try not to make me jealous when you're away in school," his voice turned dark and husky as he turned around and blended in with the darkness.

I breathed a sigh of relief, "goodness, why does he make me feel so tense and flushed?" I asked myself whilst walking back to the shop. 

 

Staring at the ceiling I released a stressed sigh. Namjoon's words replayed in my head.

"Try not to make me jealous when you're away at school."

Ha, it's not like he owned me or anything... and why so serious on his first day of meeting me? I wonder who this brother of his was and what he'd be like. Hopefully he didn't have the same attitude as Namjoon; that'd be too familiar and scary for me to have all morning. 

I finally managed to drift off to sleep, uncomfortably thinking about tomorrow and what school would be like...