Golden Kookie

Girl meets Boy

Standing in front of me was a fairly skinny boy with a broad smile across his face, revealing his bunny like teeth. His hair was quite scruffy, with strands going in his eyes. He came over to me and looked at the map I was holding.

"Cheoeum-isingayo?"

Here we go again... "I am not Korean," I stated bluntly.

"Ah, you English girl?" His tone sounded giddy and he all of a sudden grabbed my arm, "I not good at err, English; but I try." With that he snatched my timetable out of my hand. 

As a side note, I couldn't count how many times a Korean person has stated that I'm English, it was getting quite frustrating!

I felt a tug at my arm as I was pulled by this unknown boy down various corridors. It felt like every segment of this school was spotless, and I couldn't grasp that I would be coming here nearly every day. 

"You very cute yeah?" The boy said giddily, suddenly covering his mouth at what he just said. I just stared at him for a moment, taking in every feature of his adorable face. I smiled and started wondering off into a world of my own. Why does everyone I meet have to be good looking?

"Yah... what you looking at?" His voice was still jolly, but his eyes were serious as he stopped me.

"N-Nothing," I stuttered, quickly speeding my eyes in every other direction apart from his. I suddenly felt a delicate finger tilt my chin up to face him; his messy bed hair made my insides giggle, and his bunny like teeth stuck out as he smiled.

"You find me pretty too?" There was a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"H-Hey..." I gently brushed his finger from my chin and looked at the floor, "just tell me where my class is."

"Mwo?" He questioned, trying to match my eye level. I sighed and pointed at my first subject on the timetable. 

"O-Oh, o-okay," he stumbled and looked at my timetable, "it there," he pointed at the room opposite us.

"Thanks," I bowed respectfully and took the pieces of paper from him, "see you later..." ah... what's his name?

"Jeon Jungkook," the boy said brightly, smiling even further, "you?"

"Hann--," I coughed, "Lim Eunsol," I looked up at him and smiled.

"Bootiful name." His pronunciation made me chuckle, I waved him goodbye but to be grabbed by the wrist. I looked at him in surprise, "I meet you outside lesson for break." With that he gave me a light hug which took me by surprise. I stiffened as he let me go, "fighting!" He raised his fist before leaving.

"Fighting?" I asked, slightly worried and looked at my own fist, "literal fighting?" I shook off the thought and went to my classroom door. Taking a deep breath I calmed myself down before opening the door.