Nervous dancing

Girl meets Boy

Entering the dance studio with Jimin, I felt nervous because I was late. Suddenly, I felt Jimin's hand grasp mine, squeezing it slightly before letting go. I smiled to myself and carried on walking to where everyone was warming up.

"Neo wae neuj-eoss ni?" The teacher's gruff voice made me jump as I looked up at him with a petrified expression about to apologise.  

"Geunyeoga gabang-eul ilh-eo beolyeoss-eo, mian, neuj-eoss eo," Jimin's voice interrupted and he bowed slightly. The teacher nodded understandingly.

"You from England then?" The teacher turned to be, placing his hands on his hips. I nodded, giving off a nervous smile, "hm, you need partner," the teacher continued. He scanned around the room for a while, before widening his eyes, "ah!"

I followed his stare and saw that they were on Taehyung. Taehyung does dancing?!

"Yes, that's good, you look good together," the teacher said, escorting me to Taehyung's side, who was completely unaware of my presence. The lesson was about to start so I nudged Taehyung, who looked surprised when he saw me.

"O... why you here?" His tone was blank and dismissive, and I couldn't help but feel hurt. 

"I chose dance as one of my subjects," I looked down, only hearing a sniff for a response. Ah why do I feel so effected by his dismissive attitude?

 

When the demonstration was done me and Taehyung had to go to a separate dance studio to practice, which I found particularly awkward, as he didn't speak to me throughout the demonstration.

Once the door was closed, I turned to him, about to say something.

"I'm sorry," we both said in unison. Both giggling we tried saying something, "you first," once again we spoke together.

Taehyung then imitated himself zipping his lips together and looked at me with wide eyes.

I all of a sudden felt nervous and spoke shakily, "I shouldn't have shouted at you, because you stuck up for me."

"Stuck up?!" He suddenly spoke as if appalled.

"With those girls..." I waited him for him to catch on, moving from one foot to the other. 

"Ah- understand," he nodded and walked towards me with his head down, "I shouldn't ignored you." My heart suddenly melted for some reason; I let out a sighed laugh and tapped his arm. He looked up at me, surprised.

"Now that we've got that out of the way, let's do the dance," I quickly punched his stomach lightly and walked off in my position. I heard his low giggle escape from his mouth as he walked next to me.

We started going through the dance, and if I was being honest, the dance was difficult for me to grasp and I kept slipping everywhere.

"For god sake!" I huffed, stamping my feet and laying on the floor, rolling around like a child.

"Eunsol-ah, what you doing?" Taehyung chuckled.

"I can't dance!" I wailed into the floor. I grumpily scrambled up, thinking that I'd stood up properly; however with my luck I managed to miss my footing and was about to fall over. Firm hands wrapped around my waist and I was pulled into Taehyung's chest. I let out a gasp as my head fell nicely above his heart. I could hear it beating fastly out of his chest and sniggered. Was he really that nervous? I wish I could've stayed like that, but the dance had to be done.

"T-Taehyung..." I said quietly.

"Stay like this," his voice was all of a sudden husky, and the delightful vibration it gave off sent shivers all through my body. Could he stop making me feel this way?