Knock 7

Knocking On Your Heart


KNOCK 7

“Oppa” Yerim called out, excited upon seeing the the view but the young master was too busy with his own thoughts that’s filled with last night scene replaying like a million times.

“Oppa, did you bring the camera?” Yerim asked, unaware of her zone out fiance beside her, eyes on the beautiful sunrise in front of them.

“Jinyoung oppa!” Yerim called out once again but this time round she turned just to see him looking lost back at her.

“Oppa, are you alright? I asked about the camera.” Yerim added, feeling rather worried after seeing the state of the man who seems more asleep than awake.

“Oh, sorry. I brought it.” Jinyoung quickly apologized out of habit with the female, he wasn’t in the mood nor state to explain his thoughts.

The young missy received the gadget from the male but that didn’t make her happy, she could clearly sensed something wrong with her beloved.

“Oppa, did something happened? You don’t look alright.” Yerim pressed on lightly, putting aside her intention to snap a picture and focus on Jinyoung instead.

“It’s nothing, maybe I’m just sleepy.” Jinyoung lied, smacking himself mentally for making the other notice his mood and situation.

“Is this about yesterday? Are you still sulking over Mark oppa not telling about Jackson oppa?” Yerim guessed, clearly noticing his mood change since that intense talk before dinner.

Jinyoung clearly dislike that topic therefore he shook his head, trying to control the anger boiling in him upon the mention of the two.

“Aw, come on, don’t be jealous. Don’t feel bad, maybe he didn’t want to disturb us therefore he didn’t introduce earlier. They are such a cute pair, you can’t be mad at them.” Yerim cooed, totally missing out the scrowled forming on Jinyoung’s face because those words just makes him feel like a trash inside.

“Let’s just enjoy the view, I’m not in the mood to talk about them.” Jinyoung commented, trying to cut the topic but the bubbly lady still didn’t get it.

“Oh come on, don’t be jealous. Even if Mark oppa got Jackson oppa, he still your best friend.” Yerim tried again to comfort the other but instead that just make him burst out in anger, a side that she never witness before.

“Stop it! I don’t want to talk about them, I don’t care about how perfect they are together either, just give it a rest.” Jinyoung snapped at Yerim before getting up and walking away, leaving the poor girl by the beach to wonder what’s her fault.

Sighing Yerim got up, dust herself before going after her man, maybe her fiance wasn’t ready to share his best friend with someone else yet.

Meanwhile back at Jackson’s suite, he jolted awake with a heavy head. The young president groaned, making his way to the tiny kitchen where Mark was making some coffee, thanks to the electric kettle and coffee sachets available in the small pantry area.

“Good morning, coffee?” Mark asked casually, trying to not making things awkward and luckily the younger wasn’t in the state to ignore him.

“Thank you.” Jackson murmed before plopping down at the eating table by the pantry, head resting on the round table while watching the older preparing another cup of coffee.

The author wasn’t sure if he should even say anything yet therefore he passed on the coffee before quietly joining the other at the table, sipping on his own cup while listening to Jackson’s groans and curses.

The day when on rather peacefully since they only spent time lazing on the sofa before watching random shows while eating their room service breakfast but things gets a bit too quiet when it’s time to get ready for work since usually the author would ask something but today, nothing with makes Jackson wonders.

Before leaving the suite, the young president decided to talk to the older but Mark wasn’t sure how to put it without making Jackson feel used.

“You know, you been extra quiet today. Is this about last night?” Jackson asked, kinda guessing his way through since it clearly took him by surprise, it’s obviously not in the older’s nature to act like that.

“Well, I feel bad for dragging you into that even if it felt good to spite him, it wasn’t right to do that to you. I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t let him get into my head.” Mark apologized straightforwardly, he knows that it’s better than beating around the bush with the topic.

Jackson smiles at the poor older, he could clearly see the guilt in Mark’s face and he instantly feels bad.

To be honest though, it’s a lie if the kiss didn’t affect him nor surprise him but for the sake of Mark, he didn’t have the heart to react because the author might just blame himself more than this and it’s not even something’s that’s wrong.

“Come on, it’s just a kiss. Don’t think too much, I’m satisfied myself to see him upset so it’s fine. He deserved it for being a jerk.” Jackson said, assuring the author that he’s fine without realizing in reality what that kiss did to his own heartbeat.

“But still, I shouldn’t…” Mark tried to reasoned but the next set of words from the younger shuts him up.

“Fine, if you want to treat me like a ‘girl’ so much, I want you to take responsibility.” The young president exclaimed, making the older lost while wondering what just happened.

“I want you to come over and make my breakfast everyday without a fail. Can you do that for me?” Jackson demanded in all seriousness he could mustered which wasn’t much, especially not when facing the puppy face on Mark’s.

Mark almost wanted to hit Jackson for almost making his heart drops but he was glad that it was something in his means, it was something he would gladly do for the younger.

“You idiot, be glad you are cute if not.” Mark exclaimed before playfully pinching Jackson’s cheeks, making the younger chuckled before sticking his tongue out.

“I can’t wait for that delicious breakfast everyday, I will be round in no time.” Jackson sighed in contentment, feeling that the weird vibe around them earlier has disappeared.

“Thank you, Ka Yee. I can’t find another you even if I want to,” Mark thanked seriously, pulling the smiling younger in a bear hug.

“Well now, I can go for the final meeting. Wish me luck. See you later.” Jackson exclaimed happily, feeling so ready for work as he waved goodbye to the relief author.

Mark was glad things didn’t took a bad turn and Jackson was understanding towards the matter but after this he won’t waste time to just spite the jerk because he just ain’t worth it.

-------------------------------------------

Now it wasn’t like Mark wanted to bump into the pair but how unlucky was he to be taking the same lift down with them.

He just hates his luck when it comes to idiot or jerks because he somehow always attract them like how he did now, seeing the stupid face the first thing he left the suite for lunch.

“Mark oppa, where is Jackson oppa?” Yerim asked excitedly while the author just wish he didn't enter this particular lift at this moment.

“Working.” Mark answered simply, making sure to smile at the girl while Jinyoung just glared at him, clearly showing his dislike towards the topic.

“Oh, will he be joining you for lun..” Yerim aske but before she could finish, the lift stops before revealing Jackson when it’s opens, the said man clearly surprise to see the three in the same lift.

Luckily Jackson was quick to pick up the vibe, just from seeing Jinyoung’s annoyed face and Mark’s lost face.

“Baby, I was about to pick you up. Why did you leave the suite first, what if the meeting ended late?” Jackson said sweetly, immediately wrapping his arm around the author’s waist when the trio step out of the lift which makes Yerim squealed like a child while Jinyoung scowled at the sweet sight.

Mark was clearly caught unaware by the pet name and sugary tone but he ain't complaining, Jackson was a sweetheart to start with so this just makes him smile.

“Oppa, do you wanna eat lunch together?” Yerim offered genuinely, loving the idea of hanging out with the pair without realizing that her fiance clearly don’t share the same sentiments.

“I’m sorry kiddo but I want some time alone with my baby. I hope you guys don’t mind and enjoy your lunch.” Jackson smoothly excused themselves, seeing how Mark ain’t too thrilled about the idea and neither do him.

Without waiting for any other words, they quickly exchange a quicky goodbye before the young president wrapped his hands on the older’s as they walked away from the people that neither of them wanted to deal with.

“You know, what’s not a bad idea?” Jackson’s exclaimed while walking after being out of earshot from the pair which earn him a questioning look from the author, a sign to continue his words.

“I feel like you being my baby, it could work. I like that pet name on you” Jackson said seriously, looking straight at Mark whose brain’s system almost shut down immediately, it’s the second time this trip.

Jackson burst out in laughter, truly enjoying the cute look on Mark at this very moment while not noticing somebody snapping pictures of him and Mark.

The whole half the day went by like a breeze and sticking to his words, the young president makes sure it was just them, enjoying the day without Jinyoung nor Yerim like promised. They had lots of fun, playing at the indoor pool after their yummy lunch before continuing it off by enjoying a simple dinner at the suite balcony while being under the moonlight.

“I had fun these few days, can’t believe we are going home tomorrow.” Jackson commented, sighing at the beautiful sight that he gonna miss.

“Right, it’s been great. I love being here.” Mark chimed in agreement, sharing the same feeling of sadness at the thought of leaving this magical sight.

“You love being here only, not with me?” Jackson teased, pouting which makes the older roll his eyes before they burst out in laughter.

“I don’t caused you always tease me.” Mark commented, sticking his tongue out making Jackson pout even more like a baby.

“Whose the baby now, huh? I should be the one calling you that, a pouty baby.” Mark snickered playfully before pinching Jackson’s nose gently, can’t stand the cuteness.

“Yien, you are so mean.” Jackson groaned, stealing Mark’s wedges before sulking away, making the older laugh hard because this side of the younger is just that amusing.

“My pouty baby is sulking.” The older teased before reaching out to happily squish Jackson’s cheeks, making the younger breaks his sulking facade with laughters.

“You wanna have a drink tonight?” The young president offered after their laughter died down, thinking that’s a perfect way to end their day.

“I’m not a good drinker.” The author confessed, hesitant at the idea even though it sounded ideal for tonight.

“Don’t worry, I’m the same. Let’s just have a drink and call it a night. It just seems fitting with the mood.” Jackson assured, already going to the bar fridge for a bottle while Mark wasn’t really into the idea but seeing how it’s gonna be part of the memory for this trip, he decided it won’t hurt to let loose and enjoy tonight.

When a drink changed to many plus the chemistry of two broken hearted, things took another turn for sure to one that they will remember their whole life.

-------------------------------------------

“Oppa,  where are you going so early?” Yerim asked groggily, woken up by the man who's already busy getting ready.

“I’m going out for a while.” Jinyoung replied before walking out of the suite, leaving the lost lady behind trying to digest the weird behavior.

He had spend last night on the couch speechless, not knowing what Mark is doing with that idiot as he didn’t manage to even catch a glimpse of the author after the lift situation.

Jinyoung is going crazy, he needs to know where Mark is and therefore the only way was lying to the resort’s receptionist on duty that he needs Wang’s room number due to work urgency.

The moment he received the number, he didn’t hesitate to head straight for the room and knock on that door because he needs to see Mark or he will lost it.

In the room, two bodies entangled under a blanket, both unaware of what happened last night.

Mark was awaken by the loud impatience knocks, making him jolt up and it took a while as he soak in the surrounding and his state that’s just like the fast asleep Jackson beside him.

“What the hell happened last night? Mark shouted in his head, getting up slowly while feeling sore, trying not to wake the younger up in the process.

“Mark.” A familiar voice caught his attention, pulling it back to the series of knocks not long after his name being called out.

“What is he doing here this early?” Mark mentally groaned upon recognizing the voice as he check the time on his handphone.

He seriously wonders when did things got complicated just like how he likes it in his books, sighing as he slowly makes his way to the door.

“Can you stop shouting like a madman?” Mark hissed the moment he opened the door, stepping out to face the jerk before closing the door behinds hin.

“Why are you dressed like this?” Jinyoung snapped back, not liking seeing the sight of the alluring Mark in just bathrobe, early in the morning.

“I just woken up, what else should I be wearing, a suit?” Mark snapped back sarcastically, really not in the mood to deal with this stupidity, he still needs to figure out last night situation.

“Don’t be funny, you even slept with him.” Jinyoung hissed in a fury, staring at those obvious love bites on the author’s neck.

Mark was taken aback at the remark caused he clearly didn’t know what’s on him nor what happened but he kept the confidence going, acting like it’s normal.

“What are you blabbering about? Isn’t normal between couple? If nothing, I’m going in because he’s waiting.” Mark said smugly, smiling before trying to get in but Jinyoung aren’t having it.

Jinyoung lost it at the thought of them together again as he grabbed the other’s arm, turning him to face him again before slamming him to the door, making Mark almost cursed at the force.

“You are mine, only I have the right to taste this body, not him.” Jinyoung hissed dangerously low before trying to capture those plump pink lips again but the author had enough, on reflects he step on Jinyoung’s foot which makes the said man jump in pain.

Mark took the chance to push him away before running into the suite, he felt like punching that jerk for always treating him like this. To be honest, he wonders if he had blindly or just stupidly love this jerk for the past years.

He somehow makes his way to the couch, feeling all over the place especially when last night images started sinking in and makes him realize that something undeniable had happened between them so how are they gonna face each other now.

Jackson was awaken by the ray of warmth on his face, making him groaned when he realized the heavy head but that wasn’t the worst part, it was when he noticed what seems to be the trail of Mark’s and his clothes with the older nowhere in sight.

He quickly got up, ignoring the heavy head as he scans arounds to just sighs in relief after seeing Mark seated on the couch, zoning out with just bathrobe on.

Seeing the older’s state, he was quick to notice that he is himself which makes him quickly took a detour to the bathroom to grab one bathrobe before continuing his way to Mark.

“Yien.”  Jackson called out softly, pulling the older out of his train of thoughts as he turned to look at the younger who already took a seat beside him.

“We had slept toge..” Jackson tried to confirm his guess from their state but words just get caught up in his throats, he felt really bad seeing the pale older.

“We did..” Mark confirms it, looking at the younger who looked like he took someone life, understanding that it wasn’t something that they planned.

“Should we just forget about this?” Mark asked after seeing how Jackson don’t know how to react to the the whole thing, he didn’t want things to get bad between them.

“I don’t think it’s something I can forget easily, can you?” Jackson asked, looking at the older who only sigh before shaking his head, it's something fresh that still playing in both mind.

“I don’t know, maybe we should just move on with our day first, we will talk again once we clear our head.” Mark suggested, earning a rather hesitant nod from Jackson who could clearly see that it affect the older greatly.

Mark gives the younger a rather soft smile before getting up and slowly heading to the shower, making Jackson regret his every decision forcing the author to drink last night.

-------------------------------------------

“Oppa, where have you been? I been looking all over for you. “ Yerim appeared looking super worried about her fiance who's just seated at the lobby area with a zone out expression.

Jinyoung was beyond angry, how can Mark do that to him when usually the older give in to him but now he have that idiot, he easily throw him away.

It’s unfair, why must he be stuck in a situation that his dad arrange while the love of his life left and move forward with someone new.

He just won’t have it, Mark can only be happy with him if it’s not him than he will destroy the author’s happiness therefore he won’t feel like a pathetic loser everyday who gotten married off because of money.

“Jinyoung oppa.” Yerim shouted, nudging the said man who finally snapped out of it after trying so many times.

“What?” Jinyoung snapped back, looking at the lady who’s clearly taken aback by his tone.

“Oppa, are you ok? You seems angry.” Yerim asked carefully, taking a seat by her fiance who just sighed before rolling his eyes at her.

“Just get ready, we’re leaving in an hour.” Jinyoung simply answered, giving the lady a look before getting up and heads straight for their suite.

At that moment, Yerim knows that what she had secretly witnessed at the front of Mark’s suite wasn’t just a wild imagination of hers because it was obvious between this two friends, there’s a story.

Taking a deep breath, the lady controlled all her mixed emotion before getting up and heading towards the same destination.

-------------------------------------------

Now it wasn’t like Jackson can’t say anything but he don’t know what to say, what to do to erase the awkwardness surrounding them.

Therefore the whole trip back to Seoul, no words was exchange between the two instead just short glances here and there that shout out awkwardness.

“Yi En, you wanna grab dinner before heading home?” Jackson tried to break the ice during their ride home from the airport.

“ I don’t feel good, maybe next time.” Mark responded, smiling softly at the other before turning his eyes back to the views.

Jackson hummed, trying to hide the disappointment but he understands because the older might just want some time alone after spending so much time with him.

The quiet ride continues on until they reached in front of their individual apartment, making Jackson more worry about Mark.

“Ka Yee.” Mark called out, turning to look at the younger who looks so guilty these whole time  because he had probably blame himself over last night event.

“Don’t think so much, it’s not your fault. It was something that happened without a reason therefore don’t put on that puppy face. You look better, smiling.” Mark said out like the mature person he is, smiling at the younger who feel like crying, hearing those words.

The young president could only grab him into a bear hug, muttering ‘sorry’ so many times, he just feel so bad towards the older.

“Silly, you didn’t force me. Why must you be sorry?” Mark assured before patting Jackson’s head which earned a small nod from the young president.

“Now, go and get some rest. I will see you in the morning for breakfast, alright? I already promise you.” Mark said, pinching Jackson’s cheeks but instead he shook his head.

“No, it’s ok. You don’t need to be worried about that, we are even now. I don’t want you to tired yourself every morning to prepare me breakfast.” The younger reasoned, feeling bad if he had to make Mark do more after last night.

“You love my food, don’t you?” Mark asked straightforwardly which caused the younger to immediately nod like an excited bunny.

“Good, I will see you in the morning and that’s settle.” The author decided, not taking ‘no’ for an answer before making his way into his apartment after saying ‘goodnight’ to Jackson.

A big smile appears on the young president’s face , clearly happy that at least the older talking to him because honestly if the silenceness continues than he might just go crazy.

That night, Jackson managed to sleep at least feeling relief that he won’t lose his Yi En or he might just lost himself again.


Hello! It's finally time for another update. Thank you to those who still commenting, it keeps me going. Hope you guys enjoy and share your thoughts for this chapter. Also seeing my speed, it might be 1 chapter update per month so do wait ok. If I'm done faster, I will defenitely update faster so enjoy and thank you so much for waiting. See you , InfinitelyCassie :)