Prince Charming (part 1)

Taengsic drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prince Charming (part 1):

I remember how we met.

It still lingers within the depths of my mind.

I migrated to your kingdom with my mother, she working as a servant maid at your castle. She always brought me along as I had no other kin to look after me. 

Usually, I would spend my time strolling around the castle, exploring the grand place like a mini detective in search of new and strange objects. 

And that was how I found you, my first new and strange object, which I classify under 'Human'.

~~

I remember the happy days of when we were still young and innocent.

Since the day I discovered you, we started hanging out and we soon became inseparable. 

We were indeed the best of friends and did everything together.

You even joined me in my game of exploring, as my mini detective partner. We explored the world together, finding new objects and at the same time creating more memories which we classified under 'Us'.

~~

I remember the times when we role-played together. 

You aspired to be a singer but of course, your parents objected.

Being the future governor was your deemed destiny once you were born. You were the crown prince and you couldn't change that fate.

However, you being your persistent self, you did not let go of that dream. 

Thus, you invited me to join your mini game of role-play which I happily obliged to, treasuring every moment I had with y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter