My promise

Taengsic drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My promise:
I once made a promise as a little
girl. 


I promised upon a cherry blossom tree that by the time the last leaf falls, I'll find my one true love.

Recalling those moments, I realised I was being foolish. 

Who would even love me? Who would dare to give me a chance?

I was abused by my mother as a child, neglected by my twin sister who said she would return but it ended up being an empty promise on her part.

I didn't want to be like my sister - a person who makes empty promises.

But what can I do when the cherry blossom tree I walked to if now only covered with a third of its beautiful petals?

I had given up the hope I was clinging on as a child.

Well... That was until I met you, my one true love, Jessica Jung.

~~

The first time we met, your eyes shimmered as if light illuminated from them. 

Every part of you drew me in. Your personality, looks and gestures. 

I loved everything about you.

I was never one to believe in love at first sight but I think I just experienced it.

Not wanting to give myself false hope, I tried to ignore you and push you away. But those actions seemed to backfire and they made you grow closer to me.

Eventually, I knew the surging emotions inside of me cannot be contained forever. I decided it was time to let fate decide my life and give you a chance.

I guess fate was really on my side. 

You liked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter