Prince Charming (part 2)

Taengsic drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prince Charming (part 2):

And, they lived happily ever after...

Taeyeon’s POV

"Tae my precious son! You might have already known why I had ordered you to come here, but it is so important that I will repeat it again! You have successfully graduated from your royal studies!"


Mother beamed happily as she spoke the news.

"Yes, your mother is right. This also means that it is time for you to get engaged and take over the kingdom." Father continued rambling about the engagement and my mind unconsciously drifted off to Jessica and how I should break this news to her.

"Well, son. Go get ready now, Princess Tiffany will be arriving in about an hour's time. Do not be late to meet her and be in your best attire." Father's long-winded speech finally ended and I was shooed out of the room.

Ah!

"God! I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Jessica?” I cut myself off as I stood in a state of shock. 

Had she heard everything? 

"Hey there...Tae?" She smiled sheepishly as she twirled her fingers behind her back and swayed back and forth.

"So, I guess your parents would not need to know about us anymore?" She said. Every word of hers got softer by the second.

"Hey Jessica, I was intending to let them know but-"

"No no, it's okay Taengoo. I understand. I should be kept a secret... It's no need to tell them." She then softly continued, "Well, in that case, I guess you should go get ready. See you around." She smiled softly once again before leaving, her dainty footsteps trailing behind her.

"Goodbye Sica, I will always love you." I called out. Knowing that she was far enough and that she would not hear me.

...

"Tae, I will always love you too." She did hear it... She let out soft cries as she leans against the pillar she hid behind.

~~

So I guess this is how I landed in this current situation...

I was suited up in a tuxedo, nearly ironed and folded exactly twice at each sleeve.

In other words, I looked perfect. 

Princess Tiffany’s hand was hooked onto my arm as my hand slid nicely around her waist. 

Princess Tiffany was dressed in a beautiful white wedding gown, piling with many layers, tiny beads embroidered along the hems.

Some part of me found her stunning yet every part of me knew that Jessica was much more captivating. 

My thoughts drifted to Jessica and I held back my tears which were threatening to fall right then. We became so distant ever since she overheard my conversation with my parents. 

It was partially due to the duties I had as a princess and a future ruler, and I also had to prepare for the engagement with Princess Tiffany. Every small duty adde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter