Vulnerable

Taengsic drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vulnerable:


You were perfect and I was far from that.

You were talented with almost everything you did, you could sing and act yet I could do none.

I should be happy and honoured to be able to have a chance with someone perfect like you.

Yet, that feeling never came. It was replaced with stress and depression.

I never get why I felt the opposite of what I should feel...

I guess it's true when they say "opposites attract". The irony am I right?

Since the day you announced us as an official couple, my life went downhill...

I received hate mails. In worse cases, I received death threats from your fans.

But I guess I asked for it. I got together with someone who's so attractive. I got together with you. 

Many people wanted to replace me as you were the perfect partner in their eyes.
Of course everyone wanted the status of “Jessica Jung’s girlfriend” am I right?

I didn't want to raise my problems to you as I knew you had better things to do. 

I didn't want to burden you...

Somehow when I tried to avoid you and drift apart, you gave me more attention.

Your affectionate words and actions just made me fall for you more and more as each day passes.

I fell deeper into the hole called "love". 

But will you still love me the same even after you have seen my insecurities? 

They always said there should be "give and take" in love...

But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter