My spark of light

Taengsic drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Spark Of Light

 

My whole has collapsed as darkness secluded me. I never thought I'll survive this.

Yet, the last bit of positivity in me made me cling onto the hope that there is still a spark of light shining amidst all this darkness.

Indeed I was right. My patience had paid off.

Ever since you came into my life, I changed to be a better person. 

The world of darkness that I was once from was replaced with a bright and happy one.

That was all due to you. You, lit me up.

Everyday had became brighter, happier and much more enjoyable. 

It was as if God answered my prayers and was rewarding me with sunshine that came in the form of you.

I loved absolutely everything about you. Your smile, your enchanting voice, and most especially your dorky personality. You cheered me up everyday.

But as the saying goes, happiness does not last forever.

I was not one to defy that saying. That too, implied to me.

On the 11th day, you vanished from my life.

The light you brought to my world slowly disintegrated, just like the smile on my face. 

Now darkness took me back, and I am not ever going to see that spark of light again. 

I would always remember those times we had together. It was full of laughter and fun. 

But. It will always be a memory and will never happen again. 

My spark of light has burned out and so have I. All hope is gone. I'm fore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter