Heart of Ice

Taengsic drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heart Of Ice:

I knew this love was forbidden, yet I still chose to fall in love with you.

~~

Your family took me in when I was four, out of respect of my father's sacrifice. My father was the commander of your kingdom's army and had unfortunately died a heroic death in war. My mother exchanged her life with me and died after giving birth to me.

I was lonely. 

But I met you, and I was never lonely anymore. 

The first time I met you, your brown orbs seemed to shine as you spoke. Those eyes captivated me. 

You were really nice to me to the point it could get annoying.

But despite all the name-calling and mockery, I appreciated you.


You were the first person to give me a nickname and it was a weird one too. “Taengoo” such a weird nickname huh? But I still loved it regardless.

You did not put me down because of my status. You treated me equally. You were the first person who treated me as a real friend.

~~

From the day we met, we stuck together like glue. We were inseparable. We did everything together.

We went to the same schools and even the same college due to the constant persuasion on your parent's side.

We also joined the same club after I "reluctantly" agreed to your annoying pleas. 

I didn't expect myself to have so much fun and it was all because of you.

I guess that was when I knew I fell in love with you. 

Your poured out emotions and feelings when you sang moved that tsundere heart of mine. 

Yet I kept these feelings to myself as I knew that this love would not be possible. 

~~

You too, eventually fell in love with a special some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter