Breaking Apart?

Luckily Unlucky

A/n: okay, somebody said that last update was too short, so here's a 2255-word Chap (author's notes, not included) , I hope this is enough for you guys. Enjoy!

••••••••

 

It was a usual Monday again, the start of new learning for Luna; sleeping spree for Amber; and a whole lot of hardships for Cho. But there are things that changed...

"No no... You are not gonna sit there." Amber demanded, pulling Luna away from Cho. Usually Luna's seat is beside the aisle, Cho in the middle and Amber's seat is beside the window.

 

"Who do you think you are?! You are not sitting with her either." Cho pulled back Luna.

 

"Stop it! will you?! I'll just sit in the middle!" Luna said stopping the two from pulling both of her arms... In different directions. (oh poor Luna).

 

The two persons sitting with either side of her were just making a mental battle the whole class, while Luna on the other hand is too immerse in the lesson to even care. 

All their classmates thought that the two are fighting for Luna's attention, which is partly true. PARTLY.

It all started when the three slept over at Luna's, which Luna said she was grateful that Cho and Amber is not a thing because as she said and I quote,
"Good. Now I know I have a chance."

The two didn't dare to ask what does that statement supposed to mean as they were afraid that it will stain the friendship that's just blossoming among them, so all they did was to assume, (which is not a good thing at all):
The two were very paranoid...  Amber is jealous of Luna, being with Cho while Cho is being possessive to Amber being with Luna so...

"Look! I made a bento with all of our favorites!" Luna opened her bento box the moment they settled their seats on the cafeteria. "Taste this taco!" Luna cheerfully said as she tries to feed Amber. But Cho is not liking the sight of Luna feeding Amber so before Amber could have a bite, Cho forcefully pushed Amber's face aside and took a big bite on the taco. "Wow! You knew I like Mexican food!, thanks Luna!" Cho said, grabbing the whole taco from Luna's hands.

"That was supposed to be for me." Amber murmured but Cho just stuck her tongue out.

"Oh really?! You like Mexican food? Taste the salsa I made!" Luna put some on her spoon and was about to spoonfeed Cho. But this sight made Amber furious, she doesn't want anyone being sweet with Cho aside from her, so before Cho could have a taste, Amber held Luna's wrist and pushed the spoon onto her own mouth.

"Hey! She's giving that to me!" Cho complained, trying to snatch the bento from Amber's hands who is now munching the salsa."This is really delicious Lun! What did you put here?" Amber said ignoring Cho but Luna just stayed silent. " hey Lun, wazzup, hey!" Amber waved her hand on Luna who is still in a daze.

"Luuuuunnnnaaaaa!" Cho slightly pushed her. And she finally spoke:

"Amber?"

"Hmmm?" Amber hummed still eating the salsa.

"Did you bring antihistamine?"

"No. Why?" She answered then took the last spoonful of the salsa.

"Because I put a lot of raw mangoes there. A LOT."

Amber dropped the spoon on the table while Cho's eyes widen, looking at Luna, then back to Amber who gulped real hard after hearing what she said. "Am... I think, we need to bring you to the infirmary..." Cho said calmly. But Luna dropped it. "Now!"

Everybody turned to look at them to see that Amber's face is having rashes allover up to her neck. She looks at her reflection on the mirror and saw that her eyes and lips are already swollen then suddenly her breathing gets irregular that she almost fainted. "Let's go!" Cho said, wrapping Amber's arm to her neck to help her stand up and walk but to her surprise, someone snatch Amber away from her.

Its none other than...

"Jungkook?" Luna asked. It was a surprise for everyone, knowing that jungkook hated Amber for snatching the ‘most popular male’ crown away from him, in which Amber really didn't fight for in the first place, and as we all know, Amber is not a male.

"Yes, but so much for the introduction, we need to get her to the clinic. Quick!" He then carried her bridal style and ran, leaving the other students murmuring about them.

•••••

@the infirmary

The three of them are waiting anxiously for the result. They were so nervous because they both knew that Amber is allergic to mangoes although she loves eating dried ones. But she is very careful in doing so, however this time, its raw and she didn't drink her medicine. By how Amber's face was deformed as the effect of eating lots of it, it doesn't take a professional to know that it is severe.

"I think my job is done now, I'll be leaving first." Jungkook said

"Okay, thank you so much for helping us. Right Cho?" Luna nudged Cho "why would I thank that..." Cho started but Luna glared at her. "Fine. Thanks." She rolled her eyes.

"Aw... Anything for you baby..." He pinched her cheek "Bye..." Jungkook waved goodbye to them with Cho glaring at him.

 

"Did he just called you.... baby? I didn't know you are close?" Luna asked confused. 

 

"Because we aren't. Okay." Cho said, as a matter of factly tone then changed the topic "What's taking it so long?!"  She hissed at the same time the door opened revealing a hysterical Krystal followed by her minions. 

 

"You're Luna right?" Krystal asked in monotone.

"Yes Ms...Jung...I..."

 

SLAP!

 

Luna didn't even finish her statement as a hand landed straight on her cheek leaving a red mark.

"You!!" Cho wants to charge on Krystal, too mad that she hurt her friend physically, but Krystal's minions stopped her.

"If anything bad happened to Amber, I'm telling you, you're going to pay for it... REAL BAD." Krystal threatened Luna which made her shiver. She knew what this girl can do.
"...So bad that you will regret that you ever stepped a foot in this University." She finished.

"Let me go !" Cho finally freed herself from Krystal's minion's grip and was ready to pull Krystal's hair off of her scalp but lucky Krystal, the nurse came.

"How's she?" Krystal's tone turned from deadly to caring in an instant.

beach moves...’ Cho hissed.

"She's okay now, but we still needs to monitor her." The nurse said.

"Oh thank you!" Said Krystal.

The nurse was about to leave when she saw Luna's condition"ms. Park, are you also having an allergy attack? Your cheek is so red and puffy!" The nurse take a quick look at it "oh why its only on one side?"

"She's okay, she just 'accidentally' bumped her cheek on something." Krystal answered which made Cho gritt her teeth out of anger. "You know, nerds are usually clumsy." Was her insult that throw Cho's temper almost at the edge.

"Girl, you better be careful next time, if you don't want to bump on something... harder. Who knows, you might can't take it next time." It sounds like a friendly reminder but Cho and Luna know better.

"Are you sure you're okay ms. Park?" The nurse asked for confirmation. Luna nodded as an answer. The nurse excused and leave the students to attend to Amber.

"You beach!" Cho yelled at Krystal once the nurse was out of their sight.

"Oh you're still here? what's your name again... Hmmm... Ms. Nobody?"
She and her minions broke up laughing.

"You better apologize to Luna or else!" 
Cho demanded

"Or else what? What you gonna do to her? Break her bone just like what you did to Jungkook on your first day here?" Irene asked sassily

Cho furrowed her brows confused on how she knew about it.

"We have lots of eyes and ears in this campus, so don't be surprised." Seulji answered like she read her mind.

"So what? Do you also want to experience what I did to him huh?" Cho retorted without a hint of fear.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Who are you kidding? We are so afraid ms. Nobody... We are so so afraid." IU said. "Help! Help!" Joy sarcastically squeaked and they burst out laughing again.

"Do you guys know what's etiquette means, why are you constantly butting in?! You are not the one I'm talking to!" Cho yelled, being impatient with her so called ‘beach club’.

"Excuse me. You're the one who first butted in." Krystal responded. "It was just me and this nerd here. But you, rascal, wants to put up a fight, like you usually do. To be honest, its really your fault."

"Amber is the one who ate it by herself why are you blaming us?!"
Cho is so tired of this conversation which she thinks is nonsense because Krystal is just overreacting.

"If YOU, didn't intruded our lives, this won't happen." That made Cho realized that its not only this incident that's making Krystal mad. "Don't think that even if I'm letting you be with her is that she is all yours, because I'm just letting her enjoy her new toys. Yes you heard that right, you two are just her little toys, a source of entertainment. Once she gets tired of you, she's just going to throw you away like what she did to others. Tsk. Tsk. You're easy to be fooled." Krystal smirked.

Cho grinned as a response before she spoke: "Are you referring to your self?" She paused which earn a what-are-you-talking-about-look from Krystal and her friends "...An obsessed toy that is desperately wants to be played again even if her owner is obviously wanted to get rid of?" Cho was oozing with confidence but on the inside, what Krystal said made her think twice.

"How dare you insult her!" IU said with her friends backing her up.

"Stop. Don't waste your time on them." Krystal stopped her friends. "Let me handle this." Krystal eye Luna after the two last words, then she whispered something to her that only the two of them heard. Krystal gave a poisonous smile while Luna, on the other hand, have an expression that Cho can't decipher. Fear? Embarrassment? Pain?

"What did she said?" Cho asked. But Luna answered in a way that Cho wouldn't want to see... Tear.

that's it!’ Cho murmured. She doesn't mind the insult towards her, but to her friend Luna, that's beyond what her patience can take. 

Luna just silently cry and attempted to runaway but what Cho did made her look back.

Cho pushed Krystal and strangle her. She then sits on her abdomen, holding both of her cheeks in one hand. "I told you to apologize, but you made her cry instead." Cho said in monotone. Then she starts slapping her with both hands, no one can stop her even with Krystal's minions, surrounding her. "Cho stop!" Luna cried harder. "No no, let me teach this brat a lesson." Cho said grabbing a handful of Krystal's hair.

"APOLOGIZE." Cho demanded.

"No way!" Krystal said.

"Apologize or I'll make your face looks like a bulldog's!"

"I said no! I wouldn't apologize to that geek!"

(You know very well what will happen to those people who don't know how to say sorry... Smirk to that!)

"You made a choice." Said Cho with a smirk. She then ball her fist and was ready to break this beach's face, but before her fist landed on Krystal's perfectly pointed nose...

"What's going on here?" Everybody turned their head from where the voice is coming from.

"Baby!" Krystal stood up hugging Amber. "The two of them are insulting us and that violent woman is beating me up!" She points on Cho who was still on the floor.

Krystal buried her face on Amber's chest but Amber just hold both of Krystal's shoulder and made her face her. "What did you do this time?!" Amber shouted. "You saw what happened but you are taking their side?!" Krystal showed a shock face. "You are unbelievable!"

"I told you to leave them alone, and this again?!" Amber whispered shout.

"What do you expect me to do? They almost got you killed!, and look what that low levelled person did to me!" She showed her face. "This will be known by the dean!"

Amber was about to yell again but got distracted on the sight in front of her:

Luna crying on Cho's arm while the latter is comforting her, caressing her hair up to her back. "Shhh...." She heard Cho whispered to Luna. Then Luna tighten her hug to Cho which was well reciprocated. If this happens weeks ago, Amber wouldn't mind, but after speculating that Luna has a thing for Cho, she always thinks that every affection of Luna towards Cho has malice.

"Let's go." Amber dragged Krystal. Cho and Luna shot their eyes to them and  just stare as they walk away, but before they left, Krystal gave a malicious smile for the both of them, clearly showing how her grip tighten around Amber's arm.

"See, we told you already. Who would want to be friends with a nobody and a geek like you two?" Said joy before the rest of the minions left.

"You little piece of. Sh..." Cho didn't even finish her statement when Luna tapped her shoulder saying "enough". This time, she obeyed, she let all of them pass.

"Ahhhh! Did you see what that llama face did?! How could she leave us for those beaches?!"

 

••••••••

 

A/n: Yeah, allergy really , I hate them too! But no citirizine or loratidine can relieve ‘allergy to beaches’ that's a FACT.