First Day

Luckily Unlucky

Krystal's Pov

I am so irritated when I went to Amber's room and found out that she was still sleeping. And as much as I want to drag her out of the bed, I contained myself for safety purposes. 

 

Yes. That's the number one in my list.

 

If there is something I am afraid of, that is when the 'demon' will be disturbed from her slumber.

Hell will definitely break loose if that will happen. And if you are the one at fault, you should start praying to all the gods of Olympus for her to spare your life. My ice princess mode is no match with the awoken evil prince.

 

Just remembering it, makes me shiver...

 

But I don't get it, usually, she wakes up early. I even ruined my beauty sleep regimen just to keep up with her pace. But now....? Why? She even went home early yesterday.

When I made sure that there is no sign that she will be awake any time soon, I'll just went to the newcomer's room. And I am so pissed right now because it was Amber's duty to baby sit this girl, but since she's asleep, I can't do anything but to take her responsibility.

 

'She owe me big time with this!'

 

'Knock knock'

 

She opened the door and gave me a confused look

 

Friendly face mode on!

 

"Good morning! You must be cho-hee, am I correct?"

"Yeah?"she sounded tired

 

Tired? At this early in the morning?

 

" hi! My name is Krystal"

 

'Oh the beach' she mumble

 

"What did you say?"
I swear, if I heard that one correctly, I'm gonna pull that tongue until it ripped out of that dirty mouth!

 

"Nothing. I'm just about to say, what can I do for you?"she said

 

"Oh, I'm just here to fetch you and tour you around the campus" I said smiling. And I bet, if I keep on doing this until the end of the class, I'm sure I'll be having a stiff mouth!

 

"Oh, owkay, let me just get my bag"
She said

~~~~~~

The car ride was quiet. She didn't bother to say anything. And I'm not complaining.

As I get out of the car, the students made a way and greeted me one by one. The professors also did the same.

I just greeted them back with a wave.
Like a celebrity on the red carpet of her movie premier.

I took a glance to cho-hee, smirking, maybe this will give her a hint to do not cross my boundaries or else....

But when I looked at her, I was surprised, she's not bothered by it at all, she's still on her expressionless face like saying 'let's get this over with'. I thought she will ask me why I was treated like this but it seems like, she's already used to this.

 

'Hmmm... Maybe the dean already informed her about this.'

 

Since we are already running late, we didn't had the time to go to the dean's office as planned. So we just get her schedule and luckily, we have no subject,even pre-elective together. Good thing, I don't have to keep this smile plastered on my face for the entire class. But when I take a look at it again... I took back what I said. She is a block mate of Amber for goodness sake!

 

After I informed her where's her designated locker is, and tell her the things she has to learn about this school, she told me that she already read the manual.

Like, can you believe that?! She let me talk non stop when she already know what I'm talking about?!

I reaaaaaaly am nearing my ice princess mode right now but the dean specifically told me to treat her nicely on her first day and I can't do anything but to obey. After all, its JUST for the first day.

 

"Let's go to your class now?"
I said forcing a smile. She just nod.

When we arrive, the Prof just came in.

I open the door, went to the front, dragging cho-hee with me...

"Good morning Ms. Jung" the prof said

By the hear of my name everybody turned their gaze on us, stopping what they are doing in the process.

"Good morning Ms. Jung" they all said in unison.

"Good morning" I replied smiling followed by a glare. Everybody shivered.

"I am here to bring your new classmate, come, introduce yourself" I said gesturing her to come closer

She went in my front with heavy steps.

"My name is cho-hee" she said shortly.
We are waiting for her next words but nothing came out, which made me raise my brow.

 

I even spoke more words than her!

 

"Prof, where's my seat?" She asked

"Ah, there! sit next to Ms. Park"
He points to the seat in the back.

 

When she already seated, I bid my 'closing remarks'

 

"Be good to her" I told them still with a smile

"Do you understand?!" Now with a glare.

"Yes Ms. Jung!" Everybody answered

*friendly face mode terminated*

"Good"

I told them then leave.

.

.

.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cho-hee POV

I am not in the mood today. My jet lag is still bothering me, and I sleep at 3am or 4am, not sure. And then I have to wake up at 6:30am because my class starts at 8. Its Amber's fault. 

 

Definitely.

 

After she ended the call last night, we kept on texting each other, until I don't know what time, then I slept. When I woke up, I was flooded by messages and missed calls, by none other than, 'the handsome llama'

 

When I checked the last message, it was 5:32am on the time stamp.
I didn't bother to read every single message other than that.

 

So I guess she slept later than me.

 

But to tell you honestly, I am excited to see her again. Even though she's rude, she's also cute.

So I got nervous when I open the door, thinking it was her, knocking.

But then I see the last person I wanna see in this early in the morning....

 

'Oh The beach'

 

My mood fell down faster and it accelerates in an abnormal speed right now. I really wanna end staying with her cuz I hate her plastic friendliness. Its obvious she's just faking it. Specially when I saw how people in this school treats her... Oh goodness... I remember my first school...

 

Finally we are now here in the class good thing this is an IS so I don't have to worry about the language barrier, just the status barrier, which I think is harder to deal with and its irritating how the students even the professors are so afraid of her.

 

She bid her goodbye saying they should take care of me...

 

'Psst... Do I look like I can't take care of my self?! You should leave now, before I snap your neck!'

 

I slouch on my chair, settled my things on my desk and rest my cheek on my palm. My favorite comfy position.

 

'Haaaaaaaay.... I'm sleepy!'

 

"Hello! I'm Luna ! Nice to meet you!" She said showing me her hand for a handshake. I took it

"Cho-hee" I said

At least they are not all brats.

"Let's be friends!" She said with I guess... A fighting sign?

I smiled at her

"I'm not gonna say no to that"

.

.

.

.

.

The professor leave us for a while for us to review because there will be a quiz later. I saw how Luna turned from friendly, into so serious when it comes to studies so I kept my mouth shut.

"Done!" She exclaimed

"Lun?"

"Yeah?" Now she's cheerful again

"That Krystal Jung... Why are the people treating her like that?" I asked because of my curiosity

"You are with her, but you didn't know? I thought you were close that's why she introduced you herself"

"No not at all, we just met this day, when she fetch me"

"Wooow! The Krystal Jung, fetched you??? You are some kind of an important person then!"

"I'm not. how can you say that?"

"Because its intriguing that this school still accepts a transferee at the middle of prelims already, because we had a tough job entering here. The excruciating entrance exam alone is really really hard to pass. I thought, they don't give special examinations?"

"I didn't take any" I said which surprised her

"What?!" She yelled that made everybody looked at us.

She just show her peace sign.

"So how did you enter here?" She asked

"Someone offered me a scholarship"

"What kind?"

"Hmmm... Good Samaritan Scholarship?"

"Is there a kind of scholarship?"

I just shrugged my shoulders

"I thought you are a very important person .... They don't accept transferee here unless you are..."

 

Blaaag!!!!!

 

Someone barge in.

Everybody gasps when they saw who it was.