Good night

Luckily Unlucky

A/n: did I say this book is a one shot? Oh yeah, I remembered... Well, I changed my mind. And I gotta admit that I really sück at making one shots.  So since cho-hee asked for a continuation here it is. But I have to tame this one down as compared to what I imagined it to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber's POV.

I got a call from the dean to fetch the new student at the airport. I really don't want to agree but what can I do?
She just threatened me!

I was texting her when some clumsy girl bumped on me and slide on the floor. I would like to help her but since the people are looking at her, I changed my mind. I don't like attention specially that kind of attention.

I just tried to search for the girl I supposed to fetch and call her when the dean gave me her number, but she was out of reach. 

 

'Aist! Where's that girl could be?!'

 

 

Not long after, I gave up. Since it was a weekend, I thought of just having a little road trip or a walk or maybe I can drop by at my favorite fast food resto. I missed American food!

So I did. I parked somewhere near an establishment then had a little walk down the streets.

It really feels free without a girl clinging on my arm and I should get the most out of it.

Not long after I took my walk, I saw a beggar looking girl at the street. She looks familiar though, I just couldn't figure it out where I saw her.

I decided to just look at her stupidity for a while. Oh yeah stupidity. She really looks pitiful at that condition. She looks lost actually.

After a few moment of staring, I decided to talk to her because the people are looking at her weirdly and she looks like hope was taken out of her system already.

"Miss, you've got a dirt on your nose" I told her then walk off without giving her a chance to talk back.

I was then surprised to see her again on the resto. She's a punk alright. She interrupted my lunch which no one ever did. Good thing she's pretty, or else, she could be a dead meat by now.

But she looks cute when she's  angry so I more when I whisper to her and her earlobe. But what's shocking is that I found out that she's the girl that I supposed to fetch at the airport today. And I felt relief!

When I thought that all of my problems are okay now... This girl decided to act stupid again. She just accused me of being a ert, She even kicked my crotch! Although I don't have 'those' in between my legs, still, it does hurt.

Grrrr! The nerve of this girl!.

Finally she agreed on me taking her to our dorm. She's really something huh. One moment she's clumsy, then became stupid then act like a rascal... Now she's talking to herself!

Goodness! What did I brought to my car?!

'I never felt something like that for a guy' she mumbled.

"Maybe because I'm not a guy" I answered her.

Then she asked me, and I told her I am  a gay.

After that she keeps on asking me questions which I thought were none sense. Really.

And then Krystal called me. (The clingy girl that I really want to avoid even just for a day). I know I'm kinda rude to her. But hey, her attitude is beyond rude to everyone aside from me.

After I ended the call, the girl beside me continued to ask me none sense questions to only find out that she thought that I was a gay as in a male gay. And so I stopped the car.

"Can you be more stupid?"

And she was mad because of that, so I clarified my statement.

"I am a female okay. A lesbian, do I have to spell it out for you"

That's when I had the chance to look at her directly on the eyes.

She's not the typical girl alright, its already given. But there's something that tells me that we are kinda interconnected to each other.

I had the urge for us to be one. So I made a strategy so I could kiss her.
And since I'm so GREAT, (A/n: Insert some narcissism here please!)

We kissed. And I got surprised that I liked it. Okay, to be honest, she at kissing. She's really NOT good at it. Like first time?. And that's when I realized that we don't even know each other's name so.. We introduced each other. And we kissed again. And I got more surprised than the first one because, now she is kissing me better.
Waaaay better!

Well what would you expect, she learned from the best... ME, who else?

(A/n: wooooh! NARCISSISM at its finest! Yaas!) 

We become bolder with our kiss. I totally forgot that we are still in the car, 

in the middle of the road, 

at rush hour when we did this 'stuff',

when a car at our back honk furiously at us. And that's when we saw that we are creating traffic... HEAVY TRAFFIC.

So we can't do anything but to stop what we are doing and drive off.

She laugh so hard after that. And I can't help but to laugh with her.

Okay. That must be kept as a secret, if anyone would know about that, my image will be ruin! 

And I'm not talking about the kiss or the traffic but ....

Me, Laughing!

NO ONE, AS IN NO ONE SHOULD KNOW THAT AMBER, KNOWS HOW TO LAUGH!

 

I wanted to make this day to be longer but when I turned to her, she's sleeping already. Oh yeah, jet lag striking...


I just decided to take her to the dorm.

When we arrived, Krystal was already there waiting at the parking lot.


"Baby!!!... I missed you, how's your day?" She said sweetly

"Fine"

"But you look tired."

"I said I'm fine. By the way, why are you here? You could have just waited inside" I told her

"Because I missed you" pssst. Redundant!

"... And I wanted to greet the newcomer"she added

I just ignored her and went to the other side of the car to get cho-hee. I carried her bridal style and I know Krystal is throwing ice glares from my back.

" do you have her keys?" I asked her when we reached cho-hee's doorstep

"Yeah, here" she show me her keys and I just stood there waiting for her next move.

"Aren't you gonna get these?" She asked

"Why would I?" I asked back

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna open the door for her" she finally figured out.


'Aist! Did these girls left their brain somewhere?'

I went to her room and shut it before Krystal could follow me. I lay her to the bed then I went back to my own room with Krystal following me. Not before putting a little gift for her. *wink wink*

 

 

@ my room


"Seriously Krys, can't you give me a break? Its Sunday today remember?"

"Why? don't you want to see me?"
She said cutely which I find awful.

"Do you really wanna know?" I asked

"Aist! Can't you at least pretend that you are sweet?!"

"I can't" I said as a matter of factly.

"Fine! I'll get back to you tomorrow!" She said and walked out the door.

 

Finally ! Freedom!.

 

That night, I can't sleep. I keep on rolling on the bed finding the best position to sleep but that cho-hee keeps on making me awake!

Never in my whole life that a kiss could actually stay in my mind and linger in it for a while.

 

After 1,2,3,4 hours....

 

Who am I kidding?!

 

This is not just for a while!

 

This has been hours!


And This is insane!


I need to do something!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cho-hee pov


I blink multiple times when I felt something vibrating on my side

And then I heard ...

Ohh..hoo ...ohh... Hoo...

Like ohh hoo...ohh hoo...

What was that?!

I grab it and see a cellphone, not just a cellphone, but an IPhone!

I slide it to unlock and there was a message.

-> Awake now?

<- Yeah?

<- whose this?

-> guess who.


I didn't reply. This must be a prank. Where am I at the first place?

Sheets?

Bed?

Curtains?

Huh????

An idea popped in my mind...

The last thing I knew was I was with...

Then we did...

And she...

OMG!

First kiss is okay, but this...

No way!


Then the iPhone rang. It was a call from ....

'Handsome Llama'. ???

I raised my brow on that name.
I am mentally debating if I'm go na answer it or no.

Since the brave girl I am, I answer the phone.


"Who-who's this?"


"Cho-hee..." The person spoke


"This is amber" she continued


"You mother face of a llama! What did you do to me?!!! Tell me!!! I'm gonna hunt you down!" I yelled


"I just drove you home, carried you to your room and gave you a cellphone... Is that how you say your thanks?"


She did that? She carried me???? How? I'm kinda heavy...


"You don't know how to speak now?" She asked mockingly


"First of all, thank you for driving me home. But I didn't asked you to carry me, you could have just wake me up, and most importantly, I didn't ask you to give me a cellphone! You may take it back now!"


"You are unbelievable, but wait, what were you thinking a while ago... Did you just thought that I..."


"Hey I didn't!"

"I haven't say anything yet. You are being defensive"

"I'm not!"

"I can't believe how cruel you are to me! first, you interrupted my lunch, you even yelled at my ear that I almost got deaf. Then you kicked my crotch and accused me of being a ert and now... You are thinking that I would you?! Not in a million years!" She said and I got annoyed with her tone

"Did you just call to put up a fight?" I asked. 

She paused before she spoke

"I just want to say ... Ahm... Good night    cho-hee. And thank you for today. You made my day.... extra special." She said that made me blush.

"Ah... Good night also."


"See you at school. bye"


~~~~~~~~~
A/n: poor Krystal, I hope my princess won't discover this fic, or else, I'M DOOMED!