Getting Closer

Luckily Unlucky

There's nothing else she could do but to join Luna's detention. But, she couldn't let the real reason for their detention pass. So its Luna, Cho and Amber who have a three-on-one extended class with the terror prof.

Luna was still glad, because she really enjoys studying, while Amber .... Guess what? Is sleeping! So the torture is really on Cho.

‘why must I suffer like this! Its the stupid Llama's fault! Grrrrrrrr!!!!’ 

So her mind was occupied thinking of ways-on-how-to-slaughter-a-llama, that she forgot that they have to perfect the exam before they are permitted to leave.

Of course, being the studious that she is, Luna aced the exam. And Amber... Should we really have to mention that she answered all the questions correctly in just 3 minutes, she didn't even use scratch paper for solving the problems... And there goes Cho...

 

Well...

 

Amf...

 

She got a decent grade actually,
But far, way too far from being perfect. So... RETAKE!

"Do you have plans on sleeping over here? I don't mind but, don't you pity Luna?" It was a question out of concern, but for the girl that is still answering her 4th exam, it was an awful insult.

"You both can leave if you want to!" Cho irritatingly hissed

"Shhh! No talking!" The prof said, then her phone rang and was forced to take the call outside.

Amber took advantage of the situation and snatched the test paper from Cho. She answered it, totally ignoring the whining of the girl next to her, and was just in time to give it back before the prof came back. After it was checked, at last! They were freed!

"Ms. Liu, thank you so much for accompanying me here, and also for the help, it really means a lot to me." Luna said with teary eyes.

"Hey! Why are you thanking her! She's the reason for our detention in the first place!" Said Cho.

"What are you saying! She just helped you out!" Luna complained and apologized to Amber.

"It's true..." Amber started before she got cut off.

"See! She knows its her fault."

"I mean its true, you don't have to thank me, do you guys want to go home or .... Grab some boba first?" Cho was a bit hesitant until... "My treat." Amber concluded.

"I won't say no to free food!" Said Cho.

"Are you sure Ms. Liu? Aren't Ms. Jung gonna be angry with me, a nobody, is hanging out with you?" Luna

"Shhh! None sense let's go!"
Amber drag the both of them in to her car and they went to her favorite place in the world, gong cha.

•••••

"Can you believe what I just did to her? I kicked her crotch!" Cho was hysterically laughing while doing some actions in her story telling about  her first encounter with Amber, well... minus the kissing part.

After their detention scenario, the three had been hanging out after class. Since its weekend this will be their first sleep over at Luna's house.

"Oh yeah? Says the girl who became the center of attraction at the airport because she got slipped from a slime at the floor?" Amber retorted back.

"Oh my gosh! That must be painful and ... Embarrassing!" Luna commented.

"Hey! How'd you know about that?!" Cho questioned Amber.

"I was there. But I chose to ignore you, because I was looking for somebody, who was apparently you."

"Ahahaha! What a turn of events that is!" Luna laughed even more. "Seriously, I didn't know that you have some humor in you Amber. Almost everybody in the campus was afraid of you, and I'm glad that I now know this side of you."

"Thanks Luna, for being appreciative, unlike that girl over there" she points to Cho.

"Hey! Do you want me to snap your fingers huh?!"

"I'm curious on how are you gonna snap my fingers" Amber smirked...

That question made Luna blushed, it sounds erted to her.

"Ah... You wanna know?!" Cho was about to charge to Amber when Luna faked a cough.

"Tell me,.... what's between you two?" Luna suddenly asked that made the two looked at each other bewilderingly.

What is really going on between them?  The meaning of secret glances to each other; or their being unofficially-officially not-really-a-date status; jealousy here and there... Even they, don't know the answer themselves.

"Well I know, Ms. Jung and you have some sort of relationship, but I don't see the affection that you are actually giving to Cho, to her. And its bad to two time, and its worse that your making my friend the third wheel here. Its already bad for ordinary people, what more to an influential girl like Ms. Jung, and..."

"Krystal is not my girlfriend." Amber cut Luna off.

"Oh she's not... Wait, whUt?! She's N.O.T. Y.O.U.R G.I.R.L.F.R.I.E.N.D?!!!!"

"Unbelievable right?" Cho grinned, who felt the same way as Luna when she first found out.

Luna is still sceptical, remembering how Krystal was always clingy like a koala and Amber was her tree. Not mentioning that the overly too-good-to-be-true student turned 360°, not caring about her image, when she sees someone getting close to whom she calls ‘Baby Amber’. Luna is even wondering why she and her friend Cho haven't had a piece of Krystal's wrath yet.

"And Cho... I..." Amber continued looking at Cho.

"I don't want to do anything with this monkey! Eeeewwwweee"  Cho showed a disgusted face.

"Ohw really huh?!" Amber replied making a mental conversation with Cho making her remember how she kissed her back the first time that they kissed, and on the second one... And the countless more times, even the ones that Cho initiate herself. Yes they're in that stage already, yet, they still don't know what they really are to each other.

"REALLY." Was Cho's reply with a SHUT-YOUR-MOUTH-OR-ELSE look.

"So... You're not dating?" Luna clarified.

"Of course not, we are friends, right Amber?" Cho eyed her to make her nod.

"Of course."
Amber went to Luna and hugged her for assurance, like the three of them always do EXCEPT when Krystal or Krystal's minions are around.

"Good." Luna said. "Now I know I have a chance."

Cho and Amber looked at each other. ‘a chance to whom?’

~~~~~~~
A/n: uh ohw. I smell some love triangle here, just don't know who are involved.