Pissed Off

Luckily Unlucky

"I thought you are a very important person .... They don't accept transferee here unless you are..."

Blaaag!!!!!

Someone barge in.

Everybody gasps when they saw who it was.


Cho-hee Pov


'The handsome llama' I mumbled

 

"That is Amber Liu, she's also a transferee here, but I suggest, do not get close to her if you wanna live longer." She said


'If only you knew Luna, if only you know...'

 

Everybody watch her as she strut her way to her seat, I was about to stand up to greet her but then she stared at me when our eyes met and sends her infamous death glares that piercing through me.

Okay, I find it hot when I first saw it, but today... Seeing the scared faces of my classmates, made me just go back to my seat.

 

"I think she doesn't like you, you better get ready cho-hee" Luna warned me.


'What did I do to her?'


Amber just went into the seat near the window, slumped on her seat then sleep.

 

I guess she's also sleepy like me.


Not long after, our prof came back with test papers on hand. He glanced at Amber and say,


"Oh, Ms. Liu is already here, can you give her a test paper?" He asked the students but no one dared to answer his request.


We already have our own test papers and it was only Amber who has none. I watched how the professor put the test paper on the desk of the sleeping llama, with trembling hands. Even the students are chilling. Like they are watching a scary movie


"Lun, why don't they just wake her up?" I asked Luna


"....."


There's no answer, so I looked at her and see that she is as white as chalk. She just put her index finger to her lips saying I should be quiet.


The prof successfully put the test paper on Amber's desk tucking it gently on her arms so it won't flew but before he took off his hands off of the test paper, everybody was startled when Amber suddenly grabbed his wrist and slowly sat up.


Man! I can see the professor sweating buckets by now. And I think, he will have a heart attack any moment from now.


"Mmms...ms. Liu,.... That's your test paper... I'm...I'm sorry if I woke you up... I didn't mean to..."


"I'm awake don't worry" she cut him off


By that, everybody let out a sigh of relief.


As she took her test paper from him, he immediately went back to the front.


"Class, you may start now, I'll give you ten minutes to answer"

 

The class were whining because the time is too short, but before I even answer my first problem, Amber sat up and give her test paper to our professor.

 

"May I take my leave now?"
She asked

 

"Okay... But you need to be back because I have an announcement to make or do you want me to ask any of your classmate to tell it to you?"

 

The class were hoping that she will just comeback.


"Fine, I'll just go back here after the exams" she said then walked out.


I hate bossy people!

 

They shouldn't tried to give her the test, after all she will surely fail. I bet she just guess all of her answers or just leave the answer sheet blank.

Pfffftttt!!!!


I just continued my exams with furrowed brows.
I don't think I can last in this school specially with those kinds of people around me? What do they think of themselves? They own the world?

 

Finally I finished my exams and I think I made a pretty good job. Amber also came back from I don't know where.


"Class, after our prelims, we will have our acquaintance party, so you better get yourself a partner then"


And there was Amber, with her annoyed expression, I think, she didn't like the announcement. Its written allover her face! its like its saying,

 

"Seriously, you made me come back because of this?"


The prof ended the class, sign of our break time.


When I thought that my mood is already stopped falling downwards, because it already reached its limit....


I suddenly feel the 'BEACH VIBE' in the air. I take a look at whose approaching and saw Krystal with I think, her minions.


"Who are they?" I asked Luna


"Oh, they are the circle of elites, from the other section

Irene , Seulji, joy, IU, headed by Krystal."

 

"Oh...." That was the only thing that I could utter


'More brats!, gosh!'


And then they went inside our classroom and encircle Amber. 


"Hi baby! Let's eat" Krystal said with her cute voice


I really wanna puke by now!


"Baby, let's go?" Can't she stop saying that word?


"Hey, Cho, let's eat now" Luna invited me and I nod


Good thing Luna is here, my savior from such an awful sight.


I smiled at her then get my bag. She encircle her arm on mine to help me stand up.


As I turned around, Amber's eyes and mine met. I smiled at her forgetting my annoyance about her attitude that she just showed a while ago. I guess she was just tired.


I was expecting for her to greet me or at least nod at me to acknowledge my presence. But all I received  was an eye roll.


She just rolled her eyes at me!!


THAT FRIGGIN DAUGHTER OF A FATHER LLAMA JUST ROLLED HER EYES ON ME !!!!


After all that we did yesterday?! After she got me sleep so late?!


and to top it all off she left with that Krystal clinging on her arm, and wiping some sweats on her neck!


That llama is supposed to be mine you beach!


My 'pissed off meter' is now palpitating and I don't think I can handle this any more!

 

I slap my desk so hard, that everyone in my class looked at my direction. Even Luna was startled.


"I changed my mind, Lun, I'll be heading first"

 


I need to calm my self down, and I can't afford to let Luna see if I outburst so I left her.

 

As I was walking in I thought, an empty hallway....

 

"Hey!" Someone yelled from my back


"You must be the new kid?"


I ignored him.


"Baby wait up!" Now he blocked my way


Now I heard that word again! 

'Pissed off meter nearing its limit!'


"I have a name, and that is not 'hey' and certainly not 'Baby' " I told him. I hate that word just now!


"Feisty, I like it"


"What do you want?" I said blankly.


I am really,really, really pissed off right now, and this conversation is just making it worse.


"You" he said pinning me to the wall


OK that's it!


I'm so gonna teach this guy a lesson!


I lean on his ear then whispered.


"Guess what, I like you too" I said


I pulled out a little to show my cocky grin.


And in one swift move, I took his arm and bend it on his back. Now his face is sticking to the wall while I am pushing his back.


"I like to.... Beat the sh*t out of you!" I whispered again


"What the hëck! Lemme Go!" He screamed


"Say sorry first ... Baby"


"Ahhhhh!" He screamed when I bend his arm further


Some students who just walk in were looking at us now but I don't care

 

"Say it!" I demanded

 

"Dammit!" He cursed.

 

And it loose all my patience so I kick his foot then lift him up backwards then crash him to the floor like a taekwondo black belter.


"Ahh!"
He is now holding his back out of pain. 

 

I bent down to talk to him again.


"You are messing with the wrong person baby" I said then turn around, dusted the imaginary dirt on my shoulders, then walk off like nothing happened


"Hey! My name is jungkook! What's yours?! Hey!.... Baby!"
He yelled but I continued walking like I didn't heard him.


Jerks needs to be punish sometimes!

 

Did I say that I was bullied before at my old school? Oh yeah, but its not because I'm a weakling or a nerd. I do got bullies because, first, I was a new kid back then, second, I was not a typical girly girl, I was a rocker and most of all, is that because they can't admit that I am better than them.


Heck! They are coward! They can't bully me face to face. They do immature stuffs to me when I can't fight back.

Like: putting invisible adhesive on my chair and desk,
writing vandal on my locker,
even spilling some slime on the floor near my chair so I would slip ... Etc. 

But it was okay at first, I didn't do anything about it, I got used to it actually, cause even if I wanted to, I didn't know who they were, plus I don't have any evidence against them. Okay.. At FIRST.

Not until I knew who they were and their plan against me.

I heard three guys talking about me and they are planning to humiliate me by making me join to a rave party and make me drink alcohol then they will film me while I act so weird. I got furious not because of what they wanted to do to me but because of the consequence... If the video will leak, then I'll get kicked out of school, which is what they really want to achieve.


Do you know what I did?


Oh Nothing much....


I just beat them all up into pulp. All three of them. And when they're knocked down, I tied them up and hang them inside the locker where I found them. Okay, I kinda thought of hanging them  upside down, but that would be too cruel of me. So I just took their shirts off and wrote on their bodies:

Soy un Bully. No me copie

Meaning:
I am a bully. Don't copy me.

And I warned them not to tell anyone or else...
I can make them want to exchange their faces into a dog's face.

Seriously, I really have the urge to do that to Amber right now. Poor Jungkook, he got to experience my wrath because I am pissed!.


Anyways, where's the cafeteria?