Luckily Unlucky

Luckily Unlucky

Dedicated to my new friend @GOTOHELL2003

the character is none other than......

Cho-Hee POV:

I stare at the people walking in the busy streets of Seoul. They look weird in my eyes, you see, those colored high boots with furs, oversize bunny/ cat ears, oddly color combination of their clothes, and did I mention those prints? To top it all up, they finished their art work with those overly embellished accessories. Its really painful in my eyes! Its like they are all up for a cosplay or costume party. 

Don't get me wrong, they all look pretty... And the guys are somewhat cute as well... Its just that, I am not used to seeing so many people dressed that kind of way at the same time on a normal day specially, on the streets.

The funny thing is, they look at me like how I look at them... Its like they are seeing an alien. Haha.
Well I can't blame them, my looks is really different from them... With my naturally curly hair, big eyes, not so petite figure, but hey! This body type is just normal. 

But the real thing is, I don't think its really the reason why they are looking at me that way, its maybe because...

I slump on the pavement of the street, in an Indian sit?

Or maybe because I keep on rotating my map which I really don't understand because its in Hangul?

Or maybe because I keep on slapping and shaking my cellphone like a mad person because it won't touch because it cracked just a while ago?

Or maybe because...

"Miss, you have a dirt on your nose"

I blinked a little because finally, I can ask someone who knows how to speak in English. But the thing is,...

Before I got back from my senses, he left.

"You've missed your chance so bad Cho! Now what you gonna do now!?"

I slumped back on my seat with my cheek, resting on my palm then I look at my self in the mirror and to my horror, I really do have a black dirt on my nose! And just when I realize that I look like a beggar in here that's why they are staring at me so weirdly.

"Crap!" Now I'm starting to think, why am I here in the first place?

Oh yeah, I remembered.

I was bound to study in a University here in Korea. Its not that I am rich cuz I just got a scholarship. But I'm not a smartass nor an athlete if that's what you're thinking. It just happens that back at my country, Puerto Rico, I saved a tourist from a robber. She wanted to give me a prize for not only saving her belongings but also her life. But I said, I don't like her money, but I want to study so since as she said, she's working in a University, she could give me a scholarship with allowance in whatever course I would like but I have to at least pass. Pfft! Of course I can do that! I'm not working my äss off just to fail. That day, I thought that I was the luckiest person alive.

Yeah THAT DAY
But not today.

this day is another story.

I must be so excited with the word 'scholarship' that I said yes without thinking twice. I must have just take the prize money that she's giving me then just enroll on a public school at my own country.

If only I knew that all the epic fail clichés would conspire to plant an evil plan on me today. That...

Someone would bump on me while I'm texting the supposed person who will fetch me up. Then I didn't notice that I was about to fell on the 'wet floor sign' then suddenly my feet come in contact with a slimy substance on the floor that I can't fight gravity and my face fell flat on the tiled floor with my newly bought cellphone in hand, (which I bought from my hard earned money that was supposedly for my enrollment if only this scholarship didn't come), slapped hard on the floor. Now it has multiple screens! And to make things worse, all the people looked at me on my first epic fail. Yeah that's right, that was just the first.

Since I cannot find my supposed driver (that sounds really good !)
I took the subway , thanks to the address that they already have given me, but since I got so tired from the flight, I didn't notice that I fell asleep and I guess, I got the wrong station. I don't even know where I am. So I hurriedly buy a map from a walking vendor. And thanks to my genius brain, I only opened it when the vendor left to only find out that it was written on hangul !

I should have just ride a taxi! But I don't know if my money is enough.

So I just stood up... Maybe I can find a little luck to finally find someone who can converse in English. But I am so shy to ask anyone. 

Don't get me wrong. I am usually a jolly person but only to the people I'm comfortable with. I don't talk to strangers. I was bullied at school since I live alone, making me an introvert as well. I just don't like mingling with other people so much and I hate crowd! So this whole situation here is really hard for me to deal with

"Ugh!!! What did I do to deserve this!"
I growl as the same time as my stomach.

Now I'm walking just to find any place to eat with my luggage on hand. And luckily, I found one. FINALLY!

it was a fast food restaurant and I don't know if this is usual in here but the line is piling up. So I decided to find me a seat first before I fall in line. And another luck! I found one. I put my luggage on it and put a note 'occupied' so the people won't think that I forgot my luggage. There's nothing precious to be stolen there anyways. But still I put my eye on that seat as I fall in line. I just peeled it off when it was time for me to order.

Since they serves american food, its easy for me to order without reading their menu. So I got my order and hopefully eat in the seat I reserved. But my eyes narrowed when I saw someone sitting on MY seat eating his burger with ear buds in his ears.

"Hey! Can't you read! Its says Occupied"
I say pointing on my note

He didn't budge. So I took off his ear buds and yelled close to his ear.

"That's my seat!"

He flinched and rubbed his ear.
He slowly lifted up his head and sat up. He towered me but met my gaze.

He sends death glares on me but I am not scared, I actually, find it.... Hot!

Omy! *facepalm*

"Who are you to disturb my lunch?" He said in a low and husky voice

But that's not the point! He just said it in English! And in a Californian accent! Finally! An English speaking person!

"Oh, you are the pretty girl with a booger on her nose" he smirked

"It wasn't a booger it was just a dirt!"

He laugh.
He just ing laugh at my face !
And I really have the urge to punch him right on that sëxy lips of him!

Did I just say sëxy?

Urggg!!! This is just hunger I know!

"You know what, you're quite pretty"
That made me stop on my mental argument with my self

"What?!"

He lean in...

I took a step back

He stepped forward 

He holds my shoulders then put his face in the crook of my neck...

"I said, you may take the seat, I'm done..."

"Eating" he finished

His breath brings shiver from my ear ... To my neck ... Down to my spine... Then up to my..... Tooooooot

My eyes widen. When he the edge of my ear. Of my Friggin goodness! What was that!

He let go then looked at my eye again...

And I think he is just eye ing me at a brief moment then say....

"Mmmmm.... Delicious" then bit his lips

I think I'm gonna have a nose bleed!

I'm still on my daze when I realized that he is leaving.

No! Not again!

"Wait!" I yelled

He looked at me at the same time EVERYBODY did... AGAIN

how many times do I have to experience such embarrassment?

"Anything you need from me?" He said smiling... More likely, grinning

And I swallowed the invisible lump on my throat. Cho Hee, you can do this!

"Amfff... Do you happen to know this place, and how can I go there using a public transportation?"

Good job Cho Hee! Good job

He looked at the paper then sigh

"Let's go!"
He grabbed my arm

"Where are we going?"

"At my place"

"What?!!"
No way, I now he's hot as hell but hey, I'm not easy to get

He stopped then smile menacingly at me.

"What were you thinking?"

"What are you planning to do?"

"Taking you home"

And by that, he received a high kick on his glory

He groaned in pain 

"Ahhhw! What the is your problem?!"

"You! ert!"

"Me? ert? Excuse me, girls are swooning over me I don't need a girl with a booger on her nose if I like to do those kinds of things"

He said with his hands on his waists.

'Wow, he recovered fast'

"Excuse me too, I told you it wasn't a booger, it was just a nasty dirt! And you are so full of yourself"

'Big ego, small ehem' I mumbled

"What did you say?" He asked

Then suddenly a guard came.

Asking some questions which I don't understand so the guy in my front answered for him

"This is nothing ahjussi, this girl over here thinks I'm a ert just because I insists on taking her home because we have the same dorm" he said then starts to translate it in hangul and I was red as tomato because again, out of embarrassment.

What a day this is

The guard left and I was contemplating on what to say.

He raise his brow

Then attempted to leave but this time I am the one holding his wrist

"Sorry..." I looked down

"...."

He yanked my arm

'Great Cho-Hee! Another way to get this day worse'

But when I looked up, he was there back facing me with my luggage on his hand

"Eh?"

"What are you still doing there?, let's go!"

And I obeyed

As we went to the car, silence filled the atmosphere and there is nothing left for me to do but to think...

My thoughts a while ago...

'I never felt something like that for a guy...'

"Maybe because I'm not a guy"
He said and my eyes grew like a platter

"Are you a mind reader or something?"
I said amused

"Girls are easy to read"he said

" then your a gay?"

"Some sort of" he said, 
"isn't it obvious?"

"No... You look really manly... Poor girls... Who are 'swooning over you'"

"Why? Are you a homophobic or something?, cuz you can get out of my car now"

"No no no ! Not that! I just pity them because they don't have a chance on you"

"And how can you say that?"

And just as that, his cellphone rang, it was a Skype call... Don't worry, the camera can't capture me with this angle.

"Hey Krys, Zup?" He said after he accept the call and put his cellphone on the dashboard

"Baby..... Where are you? I missed you" the pretty girl said

"Car"

"Are you going home soon cuz I'm at the dorm"

"Yeah"

"Then I'm going to wait for you at the parking lot!"

"Do what you want" he said. This guy is really rude!

"Okay see you baby...I..."

"Bye!" He ended the call.

RUDE

"hey!" I catch his attention,

"Wouldn't your girlfriend be mad if she sees you with another girl in your car? And I thought you are gay?"

"Krystal? She's not my girlfriend"

'Good'

"But she could be... If she won't stop clinging to me and threatening me"

"Wow! Doesn't she know you are a gay?"

"Of course she knows"

"But why is she still clinging to you, she doesn't see any handsome guy aside from you?"

Another great job tongue! You just complemented the rude guy!

He stopped the car that made me jolt up to my seat

 

"What happened?"
I asked worriedly

"Can you be more stupid?"

"Pardon?!" Well I know I did a pretty stupid job this day, but hey! He doesn't have the right to tell me that!

"I'm a female okay. A lesbian. Do I have to spell it out for you?"

Oh yeah I really am stupid.

"Ah... Okay" that was the only thing that went out of my mouth

"And you?"

"Me? Hmmm... I don't know, I didn't have any..."

"Do you want me to help you find out?"he cut me off

" how?"

"This...."

She closed our gap.
There's nothing I can do but to close my eyes.

Oh goodbye my precious first kiss...

You let a stranger take it away.

And to my surprise, he pulled away making me miss his lips that instant.

"Amber... Amber Liu" she said like she really can read my mind

I smiled

"Cho... Cho-Hee"

Then she devoured my lips again.
This feels so good!
Where have you been all my life Amber?!

I encircled his neck I mean HER neck.
In no time, we started to make out.

As an amateur that I am, I pulled out to get some air as we both pant.

"Did I helped you find the answer?"
She said with wide smile. (Still panting) and her pants is also hot! Goodness ! When did I became this h*rny?

"Did 'that' answered your question?" I said grinning

"Well... Not quite yet" she said with an evil smirk.

And as much as I wanted to continue... I pushed him away.

"How about Krystal?"

"Nah, I told you, she's not my girlfriend"

"Good, cuz she looks like a beach" (a/n Cho-Hee said, she don't want to use the word b*tch, but she use the word Beach instead)

"You bet she is"

Then we continued what we left.

~~~~~~~~
A/n:please forgive me, this might not be my first attempt to write a one shot, but this is my first actual one shot. And I hope I don't disappoint? Cuz this is just the introduction of what I have planned, but I didn't continue because it would be waaaaay to long. And I apologized if it isn't creepy as requested but as I said, my plans didn't go so well... Still need some practice.

 


Yeah so I think this is a one shot.
Is it?

Idk!

Ottteeeoookkkeee!!!!