It's Time : to try

It's Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

"Which one do you think is good? Both in pink! It makes me confused." She said while holding the dress in each hand. "I think this one..uhmm it can be toned down with a blazer during the day, then take a necklace out for the night. And for this one, I think this zip-front shirt dress is the perfect combination and removable waist belt make it looks good. I can't choose. Ugh~~!!"
"Choose whichever you want, Tiff. I don't care." I said irritably. How come? Just because it's pink, she confused to choose which one. And this has been almost an hour since she chose an assortment of dress with the color pink. She is real pink freak!
"I want to buy both, but you know that I have not payday. And I run out of my money. How about you bought the other one for me?" She said while showing her eye-smile to me and grin.
"What about I lend you my money to buy it? And you give it back when you receives your salary?"
"Meanie !! let's say you give a gift to me. How is it? Jessiiiiiieeee...please? I'll pay for your dinner today instead."
I sigh.
"Well, since i'm nice~  Okay, but give me the cheapest price between the two!"
"Aiiisshh ... !! Fine!!"

After paying, we walked around the mall, sightseeing and buy some stuff. After a few hours at the mall, we decided to leave the mall for dinner.

After arguing of choosing where to eat, we decided to have dinner at Tiffany's house and ordered some food. With the reason it will be more expensive if we're eating outside when in fact order from delivery food to be a little more expensive, I guess. I don't care because she is the one who pays.

Still busy with our meals, I frowned when I saw she was always busy with her phone and said, "I see you are always busy with your phone today. Who are you texting? You smiled to youself just by looking at it. You look creepy, Tiff."
"Don't you check your phone? Look at our friends during high school, they're created a group for chat. I've been busy with them. And suddenly I miss them."
"Really? I have not checked it. Still charging my phone. I will look after it."
"Read all the chat there, and you will just act like me now. Hahahaa"
"Really?" She nodding her head while she keep busy with her dinner and her phone. I chuckle looking at her.

When finished eating, I wash the dishes and Tiffany clearing the table. Then I walked into Tiffany's bedroom to take my phone which was still charging.

I walked out of her bedroom and looking for Tiffany because I don't see her in the kitchen or living room. And later I found her sitting on the porch laughing while looking at her phone. I thought that perhaps she was chatting with our friends in the group as she said earlier. I sat beside her and pressed a password to unlock the phone screen. I opened a group chat as Tiffany said. I started to scroll the screen to read the conversation of our friends in the group. And just like Tiffany said, I smile and laugh by itself just by reading their chat. It's been a long time.

I'm sure that I've missed a lot of conversation here, because I just opened. I sent a message once or twice in the group. Right after I started sending messages, some friends start to adding me. without examining one by one, I accept their friend request.

It was nearly nine o'clock in the evening, so I say goodbye to Tiffany because I have to go home. Initially, she didn't allow me to go home because she wanted me to stay here tonight. With the reason she still misses me and still wants to be with me. How could she say such a thing like that if in fact she ignored me and was busy with her phone all the time? Geez!

I'm still on my way to the house when I heard my phone rang. I see Tiffany's name appears on the screen. What again Tiff? I slide the green button on the screen and pressing the loudspeaker. I asked her why she called when I was just a few miles away from her home. And it turn out to be her telling me that her ex named Yuri, who is also one of our high schools friend, asked her to meet on this Saturday. Because too confused to answer, she decided to ask me. And I just say "if you want to meet, then meet her. And if you don't want to, then give her a reason. And remember not to yield so easily to whatever she say or do to you if you had a plan to meet her." Only with the answer "okay, i'll try not to. Thanks Jessie!" she immediately hung up the phone.

This Tiffany girl is a bestfriend of mine. She used to easily yield to Yuri, her ex. She simply gave her heart to Yuri in the past. They dated during high school, when I moved to the school they've been dating a few months. But a few months since I became a student at the school, Yuri and Tiffany became estranged because Yuri had a crush on me. Silently she approached me, but because I don't like Yuri that way, and also I know that she and Tiffany were dating, so I continued to avoid her and tell Tiffany about this. I know Tiffany will be angry to me at first, because she thought that I was flirting with her girlfriend. I don't want her to misunderstand, so I kept trying to make Tiffany believe me. Since then we became close, and we're bestfriend until today. However, thanks to Yuri. Because of her I met my bestfriend.

She broke up with Yuri after knowing that. But Yuri didn't give up to get Tiffany's heart again. Tiffany became weak and date her again with the excuse that she loves Yuri so much. And you know what? It turned out that Yuri is a playgirl. She remained flirting around to som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter