It's Time : to start over - 1

It's Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Several days have passed since Jessica read a letter from Taeyeon. But she has not given any response to Taeyeon. She has not contacted her or met her. She waits for Taeyeon to contact her first.

She thinks that Taeyeon will contact her, but the facts are contrary to what she thinks, no messages or calls from Taeyeon since that day.

Jessica could not stop thinking about the letter, and of course, about Taeyeon. It confuses her. She did not know what to do next.

She was confused by her own feelings. Of course it was make her happy when she know that her first love has the same feelings towards her, even after all these years she still has the same feelings to her.

Which makes Jessica unsure is, whether her feelings for Taeyeon are gone? or does she still have the same feelings towards Taeyeon like a few years ago? She does not know.

All she knew was that she enjoyed her time chatting with Taeyeon and happy to meet again with her.

It's just like when you meet your ex-girlfriend. Been a long time since you meet her after break up, and suddenly one day you meet her after all these years without knowing each other news or meeting each other. Without you knowing all the memories will reappear. Whether it be happiness or sadness.

If you remember the happy things, you will be happy to remember them. Makes you smile. Maybe it will make you regret that you have broken up with her. Maybe it will make you want to go back to those happy times. Maybe it will make you want to repeat it by being a couple again with her.

If you remember the sad things, you will be sad to remember them. Makes you feel pain in your heart. Maybe it will make you regret that you ever loved her. Maybe it will make you want nothing to make you remember about those times. Maybe it will make you don't want to see her again anytime.

Likewise with what happened to Jessica this time, although Taeyeon is not her ex-girfriend, however Taeyeon is her first love. Feelings that she felt now could be just a feeling of love that only a moment. Moreover she ever forget about Taeyeon by loving others. Is it possible to love again the person we have forgotten?

**

Taeyeon was busy with her work when she heard her phone ringing. She immediately answered it without seeing who called.

"Hello..", she greeted the caller.

"Hey.. Sorry if I interrupt your work time, I'm sure you're working right now.", the caller paused, "Can I talk to you?"

"You talk to me now, but sorry..I don't have much time now."

"I mean.. can we meet?", the caller asked.

Taeyeon frowned, not understanding what the caller meant, "Why?"

"There's something I want to talk about with you."

Keep the phone away from her ear to see the name of the caller on the screen, it is an unknown number that is currently talking to her. Trying to remember who's voice was there, she thought it might be Tiffany, but she was not sure. "Sorry, I don't want to be rude, but may I know... Who are you?"

"It's Tiffany, Tae.." she replied.

So it's really Tiffany, "Ah...sorry, I'm not sure if it's you or not. What do you want to talk about, Fanny?"

"I'm sure you know what it is. Can we meet at break time?"

"Uhmm..", Taeyeon is not sure if she will meet Tiffany or not.

"Taeyeon? We meet later, okay? I don't want you to say no, I willl send you the location."

"Okay, I will meet you at lunch."

"Okay then. See you.. bye ..", Tiffany ended the call.

Taeyeon sighs after hanging up. She wonders why Tiffany suddenly contacted and invited her to meet. Maybe she wants to talk about Jessica? Does Tiffany know I'm writing a confession to Jessica? And Tiffany does not like it? Is Tiffany jealous? What if Tiffany told me to stop texting, calling or meeting Jessica? But I've stopped contacting Jessica since that day, and I no longer see her. So what does she want to talk about? Taeyeon's thought.

**

Tiffany was already in the place she had decided to meet when Taeyeon had just arrived. Taeyeon sees Tiffany waving her hand. Suddenly she felt like it was hard to walks toward the girl, but she could not turn and go out. With a heavy heart she walked to the place where Tiffany sat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter