It's Time : to meet - 2

It's Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon had just arrived in front of Jessica's house, and she noticed another car parked in front of Jessica's house. She checked again the address she got, and that's correct. She wondered if Jessica had any other guests, she was hesitate to meet her now. After a few minutes of arguing with her own thoughts, she finally came out from her car and walked to the main door of Jessica's house.

Her heart was beating faster, with her right hand carrying a cactus and her left hand resting on her chest, she took a deep breath and threw it away slowly. She started pressing the bell. Don't be too nervous Taeyeon. She said to herself.

She was about to ring the bell again when someone opened the door. Just when she saw someone open the door for her, she felt her leg suddenly limp. This is not like which she expected and she imagined. She is not Jessica.

"Tae-yeon?" The woman called her name. Taeyeon tried to say something but no words came out of . Then the woman called her name again.

Is she the woman I saw with Jessica at lunch? Did you date Jessica? What should I do if it's true?

She wipes her own thoughts and responds immediately to the person in front of her.

"Tiffany?"

Then they do long-time-no-see hugs, of course Tiffany who took the initiative to do it first. After releasing a hug, they asked each other about whats going on in their life now.

"What is this?" Tiffany said, pointing to a cactus in Taeyeon's hand. Taeyeon was about to answer when the black haired woman in front of her started asking again, "What are you doing here?"

"I.. ummm.." Taeyeon paused, "Isn't this Jessica's house?"

"Yeah, this is Jessica's house, so?"

"Ummm.. I.. Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your time, but..."

"But what?"

"Can I meet her for a while?"

Tiffany feels strange, Jessica never tells anything about Taeyeon to her, and suddenly Taeyeon apologizes for feeling disturbing them. Tiffany wondered if there was anything between them, since when did they get close, but why did Jessica not say anything? Slightly Tiffany get upset at Jessica because she hides this from her, and she decides to take revenge on Jessica.

"Jessica is upstairs, she is preparing to go with me. Just come in first." Tiffany said as she walked into the living room, followed by Taeyeon, then tell Taeyeon to sit down on the couch.

"Babyyyyyyyy .... !!!" Tiffany called Jessica from the living room. She turned her face toward Taeyeon whose face looked bleak. Then she smiled at Taeyeon with her famous eye-smile. Taeyeon smiled back at her awkwardly. Does not look like a smile, I guess.

"I'll go upstair to call her". Taeyeon just replied by nodding her head. Then she saw Tiffany walking left her alone in the living room towards where Jessica is and saying "Babyyy, Someone is waiting for you".

Taeyeon is feeling dejected just thinking that Tiffany and Jessica are really dating. Taeyeon knows that they are close since high school, but Taeyeon never thought that they were dating. While waiting for Jessica, she tried to calm down herself, at least trying to look okay though actually she wants to cry just thinking about them. However Jessica was still somewhere in her heart. And she had promised herself that she would keep trying although Jessica already has a girlfriend/boyfriend because she doesn't want to give up and be a coward like when in high school. But if it is Tiffany, Taeyeon does not know what to do. However Tiffany is her friend. She does not want to take a friend's girlfriend. Taeyeon begins to doubt again. She wanted to blurred.

Jessica was applying lipstick on her thin lips when Tiffany suddenly came into her room and said that someone was waiting for her downstairs. Jessica ignored her because she thought that the one who was waiting for her not the person she was expecting. How not, every time she was feeling nervous when there is someone who came, it turns out she is not Taeyeon. First is an delivery man, second is Krystal's friend, third is Tiffany. She is desperate because of they're not Taeyeon. Taeyeon says that she will arrive within ten minutes, but more than half an hour she has not arrived yet.

"Kim Taeyeon is waiting for you in the living room". Just when Kim Taeyeon's name is mentioned by Tiffany, she stops applying her lipstick and turns her body toward her best friend. "Oh.my.god" is the words that come out of Jessica's mouth. Then she turned back to the mirror and fixed her hair and checked her make-up. Feel enough, she walked out of her room and heard Tiffany say "You owe me this". But Jessica ignored her and kept walking, suddenly she stopped when Tiffany continued her words, "Maybe now Taeyeon is thinking that we're dating hahaahaha".

Jessica whirled around to Tiffany and walked over to her with a how-dare-you look. Tiffany lifted her chin and smirk with both hands folded and placed on her chest. They stared for a moment, then Jessica hissed and left Tiffany.

Jessica stopped when she saw someone sitting on a couch in her living room with her back facing her. Finally she met Kim Taeyeon, somebody she had a crush on high school. Her first love. She is not sure what she feels right now. Either just because it was too happy to meet an old friend, either because what she felt about Taeyeon in the past comes again. She can't stop smiling, but also very nervous. She never thought that someone who were waiting for her now come to meet her, come to her house. This is never happened when they were in high school. They never meet alone, usually there will be another friends. But not for today, there will be only Taeyeon and Jessica. Let's forget Tiffany for a moment.

She closed her eyes for a moment, trying to calm herself from nervousness. Suddenly she gasped when someone hugged her from behind and whispered, "Don't be too nervous, she is not going to propose you now". Jessica exhaled and glanced at Tiffany.

"Can't you take this hug off?" Jessica said it to Tiffany, whispering. Afraid of Taeyeon hearing and knowing their existence. Unlucky, because Tiffany answered it by deliberately raising her voice for Taeyeon to see and hear it.

"Okay baby, not too long because we have to party soon to celebrate your birthday"

And sure enough, Taeyeon immediately stood up from her seat and turned back toward them. Then Tiffany releases her hug to Jessica, smiling to Taeyeon and return to Jessica's room without saying anything.

This is very awkward. Thanks to Tiffany Hwang. They stood in their places, still, looking at each other, but none of them wanted to start conversation. Maybe busy digging the right words in their brain to begin the conversation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter