It's Time : to start over - 2

It's Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This feels like Déjà-vu for Taeyeon. the situation is similar to when the first time she sent a message to Jessica. The difference is, at this time she has expressed her feelings to Jessica. And when Jessica did not reply to her message after a few hours, Taeyeon felt more panicky than before. Moreover, they are no longer communicating since after Jessica's birthday.

But after she met Tiffany, a bestfriend of the slightly younger woman, Taeyeon decided to start over to get closer to Jessica, again. And according to the information she got from Tiffany, Jessica was waiting for her to call or message her first.

And now, what worries Taeyeon is, maybe, that Jessica has changed her mind because Taeyeon just took the initiative to contact her after a few days. Maybe Jessica is not waiting for her anymore.

And then Taeyeon fell asleep after two hours of waiting for a reply from a brown-haired woman.

**

Jessica had just arrived home after a party with her friends. She checked her phone. It turned out that the phone died because of running out of battery.

She plugged the charger with her phone to charge the battery. Then she went to the bathroom to wash up.

After she finished wash up and changed into her pajamas, she checked the communication device she is charging at the moment. There are several incoming messages that appeared on the screen. She replied one by one the messages she received.

Until finally she read the last remaining message. From people she thinks over the past few days.

Kim Taeyeon.

She was nervous when she was about to open the message. She wondered what message were sent by the last person she thought.

But, at the same time she was afraid if the contents of the message is not as she expected.

She doubts whether to open and read it now or tomorrow.

But she wants to know.

She closed her eyes while pressing her phone screen to open the message from her old friend. Her heart pounded, her brain mixed, she could not guess the contents of her message.

She bit her lower lip and opened her right eye to peek at the text that appeared on her mobile phone screen.

 

Hi beautiful ~ 08:49 PM

 

And her left eye began to open following her right eye. She read it again with her eyes open this time.

Automatically her lips pulled upward form a smile. She smiled broadly for just two words from Kim Taeyeon. She was sure that her cheeks were flushed at the moment. Because she felt hot on her face. Is the air conditioner in the room off? No, she did not even turn off the air conditioner. It is very clear that it is merely the effect of the content of the message she has just read.

She looked at the clock on the wall. The clock showed twelve minutes past seventeen. Midnight.

Maybe Taeyeon is asleep. Should I reply now? Or tomorrow after I wake up? But how should I reply to her message? She thought.

And she put her phone on the bedside table and chose to sleep.

The next morning, after she woke up from her deep sleep, she remembered that she had not replied to Taeyeon's message.

Again. She felt nervous at once.

Gaining time, Jessica chose to take a bath first. Maybe while thinking what she should send to Taeyeon as a reply message.

 

On the other hand Taeyeon is not too eager to work because her mind is distracted by Jessica who still has not replied to her message until now. What's more, Jessica had read it! But do not reply.

Hours show nine over twenty-two minutes when finally this black-haired woman gets an incoming message with the name Jessica listed on her telecommunications gadget screen.

Unlike the reaction of the sender last night, Taeyeon unhesitatingly opened and read the message.

She seemed to be very excited.

Finally the person she was waiting for showed up even though through message.

 

Hi cutie :) 09:22 AM

 

That's what she re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter