It's Time : to meet - 1

It's Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today Taeyeon really want to meet with Jessica, but Jessica did not want to see her. Whatever the reason, Taeyeon still want to meet her. When Jessica said that she was enjoying her lunch alone, Taeyeon really wanted to be with Jessica there. But she did not know where Jessica is, because Jessica did not tell her about the place. Luckily Jessica take a photo of her food and send it to Taeyeon. Do not run out of ideas, Taeyeon immediately forward the photo to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung is a food lovers. She eats a lot and almost all the places to eat here ever visited. Taeyeon thought that maybe her friend remember or know where that places by seeing the menu and a place that has a table like that.

She was keep messaging with Jessica while waiting for a reply from Sooyoung. After a few minutes, Sooyoung replied with some names of places to eat which she estimated it was the same place that Taeyeon submit.

Sooyoung give about five different places name to Taeyeon. She was not too busy with work these days, so she permits early for a lunch break. She wanted to meet the latter as soon as possible.

Taeyeon drove towards the first place which is the closest from her office. It takes about twenty minutes to arrive. She got out of the car and went inside, she turned her head to the rest of the room but she did not see Jessica there. Without a lot of thinking, she soon left the first place and headed to second place within just a few minutes away from this place.

Taeyeon parked her car near the entrance. Then she headed to the door. But she stopped. She froze before she could open the door. She saw a woman who wanted to meet from outside. She sat near the windows. She was so happy, finally she found her, Taeyeon smiled. But something bothered her. She saw Jessica was talking with someone that sit opposite her. Taeyeon's smile disappeared, she is biting her lower lip. She hesitated to go inside.

In the end she does not get into the cafe and returned to her car. She sat in the car and turning her head toward Jessica. She could still see the dark-haired woman clearly from inside her car. She saw Jessica sipped her coffee and came back laughing and put the cup of her coffe on the table. Is she with her sister? She said that her sister would come.

She unlocked her phone screen. No reply message from Jessica since last time she sent the message. She sigh. She starts typing a message for Jessica,

Is your sister come?  12:12 p.m

Taeyeon took her eyes off the phone and looked at Jessica. She saw her was typing in her phone, which she thought might be replying to a message from her. And sure enough, Taeyeon immediately receive a message.

No  12:13 p.m
She cant come, she had a class  12:13 p.m

Like suddenly struck by lightning when she read the message. Her heart felt almost fell instantly. So she is not her sister? don't tell that it was her girlfriend. Oh no!! She put one hand on the nape of the neck and groaned. She looked toward the backseat through the rearview mirror. She saw a gift to Jessica that she put in on the passenger seat. she planned to give it to Jessica today for Jessica's birthday gift.

Though never close, but she knew when Jessica's birthday. As someone who has a crush on her, at least Taeyeon trying to figure out or remember little things about Jessica. This has been a very long time, but somehow Taeyeon still remember it. The last year in high school, she actually has the same gift to give to Jessica, but she had failed to pass to Jessica because she never had the courage for it. And in the end she just kept it until now.

It is a cactus. She took care of that cactus until now. She take care the cactus very well so that they can live up for several years, until now. But today she bought a new cactus, a cactus that has a flower in the top to be given to Jessica. She bought it on the way to the first place. It's impossible to gives a grown cactus to Jessica. So she decided to buy a new one.

Why a cactus? People will think it strange because she chose the cactus as a gift, but Taeyeon is being Taeyeon, she does not care what people say. She has its own philosophy about cactus. Taeyeon believe that this plants symbolize endurance and to someone that is going through a hard time or even someone that extremely determined, this is a great gift to give them with the great meaning.

It stands for your relationship will Overcome all hardship. Like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter