It's Time : to confess

It's Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the trip to Jessica's favorite Cafe, although sometimes they talked to each other, none of them dared to talked about Kim Taeyeon's love confession letter for Jessica Jung, which was actually the main reason of why they met.

"How do you know where I worked?" Taeyeon started the conversation.

While concentrating on driving, Jessica replied, "I asked your best friend, Sooyoung. Why? You do not want me to come to your office?"

"No! I just do not think that you will come to see me at the office. It was completely unexpected. I'm just .. surprised? ", She told Jessica.

"You can call this as a surprise then." Jessica said with a smile and looked at Taeyeon through the rear-view mirror.

And very unexpected, the person who sat in the passenger seat also was looking at her through the rear-view mirror. Their eyes meet again for the second time today.

Instantly the dark-haired woman was awkward and looked away.

She did not think that Jessica would see her through the mirror while smiling on her pretty face after saying that.

She can actually swoon to saw her first love doing it to her. Unfortunately, Jessica is unaware of the effect she has on Taeyeon.

And then silent surrounded them until they both arrived at the destination.

As expected! This is the place where Taeyeon first saw Jessica with Tiffany when she, secretly, wanted to meet her first love.

Automatically, the midget recalled the day. But lucky because bestfriend of the person who was with her now has told and explained everything to her, so there is no more hurt feelings when she remembered that day. Everything is clear now, thanks to Tiffany Hwang.

Jessica parked the car, then they both got out of the car and walked into the Cafe.

Jessica walks ahead of Taeyeon so that the slightly older woman is just following her. Looks like today Jessica Jung started a lot of things first.

She chose to sit at the end by the window.

She really likes this place, comfortable, not too crowded though during lunch time. In addition, she also wants to talk about something important with the woman who is currently sitting in front of her. So, a quiet atmosphere like this will be very helpful.

A waitress came over to them with a menu. Then they each choose the food and drink they want to eat and drink. And the waitress left them.

Now there's only two of them left.

They just fell silent. Still do not want to start a conversation. But Jessica sat with her eyes looked toward Taeyeon making Taeyeon realized something.

This was the first time she sat facing each other with Jessica and had lunch together, just two of them. Only Kim Taeyeon and Jessica Jung.

The atmosphere like this is very unusual for Taeyeon. It may be normal if she did this with her other old friends even though has not met for years. But it becomes unusual if the old friend is also your first love.

She did not think this would really happen. But this is happening right now.

Of course Taeyeon feels great.

It might be even greater if they are a couple who are enjoying time together at lunch. Just thinking about it alone has made Taeyeon's body temperature rise, maybe her cheeks are already flushed at the moment.

Without her knowing, Jessica also think the same way with her. This is mutual.

Suddenly Jessica cleared . Made them both leave their minds.

"So.. about the letter you wrote ...", Jessica started. Made Taeyeon sat uncomfortably in her chair.

The person who wrote the letter did not know how to respond to this. She really wanted to talk about this. Expressing her heart (again) directly to the person she mentioned in the letter. But on the other hand she is afraid if it turns out their feelings are not the same. Not mutual.

Taeyeon remains silent. Not saying a word.

"...I've read it.", Jessica paused, took a slow breath then let it out, trying to calm herself from her nervousness, "so.. what are you writing in that letter is true? I mean.. you.. uh.. did you ever.. liked me? "

This is it!! This is my chance. I want to finish this soon. Either this would be a good or bad ending. I have promised myself to try and not gave up so easily. Taeyeon said in her mind.

But Taeyeon is too nervous to get the words out of her mind. She felt her stomach turn upside down. She cluched her own hands that she put under the table as if she were gathering courage.

She just opened wanted to say something when the waitress came to bring their order.

Way to ruin the moment!

And then the waitress left them after putting their food and drink on the table.

Taeyeon exhaled. Feel a little annoyed. It was difficult for her to muster up courage, and when she was ready, a waiter made her lose her courage.

Knowing Taeyeon is not ready to respond to her words, Jessica said, "Maybe we should eat first".

Taeyeon just nodded her head and started to scoop up her food. So it is with Jessica.

When the food on her plate was nearly fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter