It's Time : to begin

It's Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

I was enjoying my lunch when my phone beeps. While chewing my food and the right hand still holding the spoon, I looked at my phone that is on the table next to my left. I grabbed it with my left hand, sliding the screen to unlock the phone. Then I immediately opened the chat. Shows that one of my high school friends, my close friend, Sooyoung invited me in a group chat that contains our friends during high school.

Without thinking, I immediately accept this group chat invitation. Sooyoung is not the person who made the group, she just added me to join the group, and of course I am not the first person to join the group. So it's been a lot of chatter I miss though and it seems like this group just created a few hours ago because there is still not many of my high school friends that have not join the group. I haven't check the member list of this group, yet, but seems like that, because only a few of us are chat with each other in the group.

It has been over five years since we graduated from high school, so it's natural that if there are some peoples that we do not remember. Whether it's his or her face, or name, or probably did not remember at all. Especially if we never close to each other during high school. Through this group chat, it makes us recall the days when we are still in high school. Since I've joined, so I also wrote several messages in a group while continuing my lunch.

Without I realize the lunch time is almost gone. After finished my lunch I immediately went back to the office which is just two blocks away from here, and I just need to walk. Why I didn't eat at the office? Because we do not have a canteen in the office. Office where I work is not as big as other companies. We do not have a land area of ​​it. Actually we have a kitchen, but no dining room. Sometimes if I'm lazy to eat outside, I would eat instant noodles in my office.

I worked in an architect's office. The owner is my senior when I was in the university. In this architect's office only have few employees. Everyone in this office graduated from architecture school and is in some way heading towards licensure. No secretaries, no draftsman and securities.

Because too busy with my works, I didn't have a time to check my phone. I looked at the clock on the screen shows at 7:11 PM. I see a lot of group notification, but I ignored it. I lock the phone screen and put it in my trouser pocket and immediately packed up to go home.

 

After bathing and dinner, I sit comfortably on a couch located in front of the TV. I picked up the remote and turn on the TV, I press at random channel. Actually I don't want to watch TV, it's just a bit too quiet in the house. So yeah, turn on TV is the one of many solutions. Hahaha..

I was busy playing with my phone, rather I was busy reading and reply messages in the group. We talked about many things. From talking about our lives that is now up to other random things. So I know how is they are now. There is some of them who is still study at the university, there is some of them who work with various types of work, there is some of them who is to be a housewife, and etc.

I was laughing because the joke of my friends in the group, and suddenly the laughter fade away when I saw her name appear in the chat as responding to a joke of my other friends.

Somehow, suddenly my heart was beating fast just to see her name. Not sure that she is the same person who is my mind right now, so I opened a group member info and see the list of members in the group. I keep scrol down the screen and stop when I found out her name. Jessica Jung Sooyeon. I smiled a little only to see her name.

I tapped her name, trying to open her profile to see her picture. To make sure if it is really her or not.

Aiisshh...!! are the first words out of my mouth when I saw her profile picture. I wanted to see her face at the moment, but in the profile picture her face is not visible clearly because it looked sideways and her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter