« four »

Winning (Against) Yoon Jeonghan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still open to some help for a new fic~ 。◕ ‿ ◕。

A week into the bet and Jisoo had to admit: it was pretty nice having Jeonghan following him wherever he went. He hadn’t expected the other boy to take things that seriously and actually cling onto him, trying to figure out who the guy he liked was by apparently always being present; it was still, ultimately, not that bad though. Of course it wouldn’t be, he’s got the guy he liked perpetually close to him, why should he complain?

Jeonghan was around him so much that Jisoo was beginning to wonder what the brunette actually had up his sleeve. What was he planning? He had expected something small, like just pestering Jisoo to no end, but Jeonghan was actually being sneaky about this. He was definitely taking into account all the guys around Jisoo— even the other members of Seventeen— and was into it so much that the boys were all beginning to give them odd looks, too. Seeing the two of them together wasn’t weird, seeing as how they were best friends within the group, and all.

But, well, Jeonghan…

Just didn’t want to leave. Like, ever. He was focused on being next to Jisoo so much that he had gotten scolded for it by their manager and even by Jihoon (despite the knowing look Jihoon gave Jisoo, sure) for always being around even when he shouldn’t be. The members had certain rotations for training— vocal, dance, and what not. Jisoo in particular had Korean classes with Junhui and Minghao, which Jeonghan definitely didn’t need but there he was anyway.

“Yoon Jeonghan, what are you doing here again?” 

The teacher eyed him with a look of determination; Jeonghan always managed to sweet talk his way into sitting in, but this time Mrs. Park was allowing no excuses. He must have felt it, because Jeonghan gulped and was trying to throw around reasons here and there (“I’ve forgotten some  Korean words.” “I also kinda learn English and Chinese here, right?” “I’m actually not Korean— okay, no, I am, but wait hear me out—“) and while it was amusing at the beginning, Jisoo was beginning to feel sorry for him.

“Mrs. Park,” Jisoo began to say, as sweetly as he can. “Jeonghan usually helps me remember the lessons. He could go over things with me more than I can with the others.”

Across the table, Junhui and Minghao nodded as a sort of back-up; even though they had been sneakily whispering to each other in Mandarin when they saw Jeonghan enter the room with Jisoo for the third time that week. At least they were on his side, Jisoo figured, which was a good thing because Mrs. Park gave Jeonghan— who was currently grinning and nodding furiously to what Jisoo had just said— one last look before sighing in defeat.

“Just don’t make too much noise, please.”

“Of course,” Jeonghan said with a quick, easy grin, settling down next to Jisoo. Once seated and once the teacher had her back turned towards them, he muttered a quick word of thanks to Jisoo, who could only chuckle in response. He was surprisingly tame this lesson too, only managing to disrupt the class twice. After the lesson, Junhui and Minghao had rushed on to train with the rest of the Performance Team while Jisoo took his time to gather his things. Jeonghan continued to wait patiently next to him.

Jisoo glanced at his friend, “so really, Jeonghan, why are you here?”

“I do help you outside of class, don’t I?”

“Yes, but you usually hate lessons. You escape from the English classes. Doesn’t this bore you?”

“Not really. You’re here.”

“Sure,” Jisoo said, biting back a smile. 

“What about you?” Jeonghan asked, suddenly looking nervous and just a tad bit guilty as he stared at Jisoo. “Does it bother you that I’m always around?”

“Of course not,” he replied back sincerely. “It’s always fun with you around, Jeonghan.”

The other boy seeme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter