What Are We Arguing For? (Part 1)

REPLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Hi, guys. The weather is kinda crazy these days so I was feeling unwell days ago. Besides I got stuck. Had no idea at all about the story line. But, I managed to write some update after reading some other fanfic and re-watched Roommate episodes. And for the next chapter I probably will use mixed point of view because... just because :P Well, Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson was sitting on the plane to Seoul from Tokyo with s and staffs. They had just attended a music award which held by a TV station in Tokyo where they got an award as The Most Favorite Music Video. It was awesome because GOT7 was the only nominee from outside Japan and they won.

Jackson was sitting beside BamBam who was busy watching Captain America: Civil War movie. His expression was kinda funny while watching the fighting scene, it's a mixed of exciting and damn-it-hurts expression kind of thing. Jackson smirked looking at his brother BamBam. Well, talking about BamBam, yes, Jackson realized that he cares so much about him since it feels like BamBam's a little brother to him, but this fashion freak could drive people crazy sometimes.

Jackson opened the window then reached for his tablet from inside of his handbag. He slid the screen and typed his pin numbers to unlock it. He tapped the planner icon and started to study his schedule. He had regular practice with GOT7 in the morning, GOT7 fan meeting and signing on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday night, talk show filmings, photo shoots, and commercial with the members for the next three weeks. Being busy was a good thing for him, at least at the moment when he was easily distracted lately. Yes, he was indeed distracted easily for the last couple months and it was getting worse for the last two weeks.

He rested his head on the back of his seat, trying to close his eyes. But closing eyes wasn't something easy too. He looked at outside the plane window. The sky view was amazing. Sure he has this nervousness in a high places but seeing the white clouds below, the horizon and the clear blue sky was something he couldn't miss. He always amazes about how great nature is. He stared at the clouds below. It was expectedly beautiful. It looked like field of snow. Snow. She likes it. Youngji likes snow a lot Jackson thought. His mind traveled back to the memory he had since five years ago. He smiled while remembering the moment, that morning when the first snow fell. Youngji pulled his blanket off just to wake him up and asked (forced) him to see the snow fall. He also remembered how she stood by the glass window with her eyes and mouth wide opened, amazed with the magical view she witnessed.

Jackson slowly closed his eyes. And he could see all the memories in his mind's eyes.

---- Flashback-----

"Why do you like snow?" Jackson asked Youngji who stood by the glass window. Her palms pushed the glass window while she was looking outside. Jackson wrapped his jacket tighter.

"Mmm..." Youngji mumbled softly and after a while she answered, "I think because the snow is magical."

Feeling puzzled, Jackson looked at her intensely.

"The snow always looks beautiful and magical. It changes everything. Everything that you see become so... white, so pure. I just love it." Youngji answered then turned to him, looking at him with a smile of a baby. "Do you want to play in the snow with me?"

Gosh! That smile again. How can I resist... He suddenly felt like being drag by cold small hands. She pulled him fast down the stairs without giving him chances for proper steps, and in seconds they had already been outside, in the backyard, and all he could hear was the giggling and the soft scented straight hair that was brushing his face.

Standing in the middle of their back yard where everything gradually started covered by the snow, Jackson was enjoying the overwhelm feeling. The feeling that came from the cold air that brushed his bare face. The feeling from the girl presence who was dancing around the yard with her face up welcoming the snow.

"Isn't it beautiful, Jackson-ah?!" Youngji asked, while she was busy collecting snowflakes in her hands. "Look how much snow i got in my hand. If you stand here with your mouth open wide, i think you'll get enough for a milkshake." She ended her sentences with laugh as she realize how weird herself sound.

Jackson chuckled with her absurdity. He pulled up his hoodie, covering his head and ears that were slowly getting colder and colder, and then he walked toward Youngji who had already sat on the swing that they had.

He followed her, sitting on the swing and started to swing it slowly. They sat on the swing quietly, enjoying the gentle swing and quiet snow rain. Jackson turned to her, her face half covered by her hair strands, he could see clearly her cheek became reddish because of the cold air. He instinctively pulled her hoodie to cover her head.

"You know you're being absurd right, Heo Youngji?" He accused, breaking their comfortable silence.

"What?" Youngji glanced at Jackson but felt no need to stop the swing that she enjoyed. She pretended to not know what he was talking about.

"You know what I mean." Jackson said.

Youngji giggled, "Ah... about snow milkshake thing. I'm just saying. If you really did that i think it would be fun to see you doing something stupid."

Jackson looked at her in disbelief, "fun? YAA~... you're... seriously!" he speed up his swing which made her cried out in shock because of the sudden speed.

"Jackson-ah..... are you trying to kill me?"

And the next thing was Youngji landed her punches on his shoulder over and over while Jackson ran around the yard dodging her punches until Jong Ok called them for breakfast just in time before Jackson's trying to pull Youngji's hoodie and intended to pinch her cheeks.

"You're lucky Jong Ok noona called us for breakfast." Jackson said, pointing to Youngji who was laughing with open wide.

"Let's have breakfast here, Jackson." she said when they were on their way to go inside the house.

Again, Jackson looked at her in concern. This girl is seriously weird.

"Why? Why are you looking at me like that?" Youngji asked between her giggle, she couldn't really stop laughing. "Are you afraid of cold? The Wild and y Wang Jackson is afraid of cold?"

"YA~! It has nothing to do with Wild and y thing, Youngji-ssi! It's cold like crazy."

"Anngg..... Jackson-ah.... will you please... accompany me here. Come on. It's not too cold." Youngji pulled Jackson's jacket, unconsciously doing agyeo.

Jackson bit his lower lip. This girl do knows how to pursue people! Jackson thought while looking at Youngji who was grinning looking back at him and her hands kept holding on his jacket. He knew, He wouldn't win anything by keep r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter