How Are You?

REPLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji packed her things and put them in her bag. She put her jacket on and threw herself on the couch in the waiting room. Yawning, she's waiting for her manager when suddenly her phone rang.

"Yes, Omma," She answered the phone, "I know... I'll be right there. I'm still waiting for Dongho Oppa. Hmmm.... Bye."

She hung up her phone and put it in her jacket pocket. Yawning for the second time, Youngji felt super tired and sleepy. Today she had done her filming for a talk show where she met many famous people; she met Jo Seo Ho Oppa, Joon Hyung Oppa, SNSD's Yoona Eonni, Kang SoRa Eonni, and Shin Bong Sun Eonni. The show talked about Being Skinny or Healthy? The show was fun and interesting. She loved talking with Bong Sun Eonni, she's cute and funny.

Youngji almost closed her eyes when suddenly Dongho Oppa, her manager, came into the room to pick her up.

"Aigoo... are you tired already?" Dongho manager said to Youngji who already leaned her head on her bag. "Let's go home. You're going to your parents' house, aren't you?"

Youngji got up from the couch without saying a word. She followed her manager to the parking lot where their company van waited.

At about forty-five minutes Youngji arrived in an apartment building where her parents live. "I'll pick you up at 8 tomorrow, ok. You have a meeting with FIRST at 9.30." FIRST is a fashion company from china that Youngji agreed to be its model for their collection for the whole seasons.

"Ok, Oppa. Bye!" Youngji waved her hand and hurriedly went into the building. It always makes her happy whenever she's allowed to visit her parents during her super busy schedule.

She typed her house's door pass code and in second she was in her parents' house. "I'm home! Appa, Omma..." Youngji yelled from the door. "AAAAAAAHHH!!!! Eonni!!! When are you back?" and suddenly screamed when she looked at her sister was in the living room.

"Youngji!!!" Her sister hugged her. "Oh my... You look awful. Go change your clothes and wash your face, we're having dinner."

After changing her clothes, Youngji joined her mom, dad, and sister in the living room, they were having dinner.

"Whoaaa... Budae Jjigae!" Youngji eyes widened seeing bubbly budae jjigae in the pot. She sat beside her sister and started to dig in.

"When are you back, Eonni?" Youngji asked while adding noodles into her bowl.

"This afternoon." Songyeon answered.

"Next time, let's go to Europe together." Youngji said to her parents.

"And when is this 'next time' exactly? " Songyeon turned her head to her sister who laughed silently. "You always busy."

"Sorry, Eonni." Youngji giggled.

"But it's a good thing Youngji is busy. She's happy every day." Their mom said and dad nodded, agreed with his wife. "So, how was your filming?"

"It was fun." Youngji said excitedly, "Bongsun Eonni is funny and cute. I love her."

"Oh, you met her?" Mom asked excitedly.

"Yes, Omma. She's kind and took care of me very well."

"Ah, I love her too."

"The program will be aired two weeks later. You should watch it." Youngji said to her family.

"Of course we will." Mom said, "Right?" she then stared at her husband.

Youngji's father smiled awkwardly in front of his wife's gaze. "S..sure, if I'm not too busy."

"How can you say that? It's your daughter's show!"

Youngji and Songyeon cracked up seeing their father who was scolded by their mother. Youngji even spit some rice out from , and Songyeon even almost choked with the ramyeon.

They continued their dinner while talking about Songyeon wedding plan and mom who insisted to rearrange Youngji apartment. And after Youngji and Songyeon finished washing the dishes they let their parents to take a rest while they took out some coke from the fridge and talked in the living room.

"You must be crazy!" Songyeon said to her sister.

Youngji laughed hearing what her sister said. "Why?"

"You must be crazy accept the offer. Don't you remember what you got from working with Jackson? The rant you got because of one stupid photo."

"That's not his false."

"Oh, now you defend him?"

"I don't! But, it was really not his false. They're just haters; that's what they do." Youngji drank her coke.

"So, when are you going to meet him?" Songyeon asked.

"Mmm... tomorrow I have meeting with the director of the company and the directors for our commercial and stuff, and the photo shoot will be started on next Monday. So... Yes, maybe we'll meet tomorrow."

Songyeon stared at Youngji. Truthfully, she's a little bit worry about Youngji's working-with-Jackson thing. Years ago, she caught Youngji cried in her bed in the middle of the night. Youngji never discussed about anything so she didn't know until she opened her sister's social media accounts and found so many hate comments, and they were all talking about how she's not good for Jackson, about being ugly and fat, about being stupid and other bad stuff.

Youngji is such a nice girl. She didn't show her tears to their parents or other people. She kept smiling and being bright like she used to be. She chose to be happy; she deserves to be happy.

"Ok then, whatever you choose and happened to you, you just need to remember that we - me, mom, and dad- will always support you. We always believe in you." Songyeon said, holding Youngji's hands.

Youngji smiled back at her sister, "Mmm... eonni, thank you." she hugged her.

"So, do you really have no feeling for Jackson?"

Youngji laughed with her sister's sudden question. "Eonni, why do you ask that all of the sudden?"

"I just wanna know; ouch...don't hit me, Youngji-ah!!"

"Eonni, I don't..."

"Yaa...ya... why is your face red? Are you shy?" Song Yeon kept teasing Youngji who acted weirdly at the moment she's asked the question.

"No, I don't have any feeling for him!"

"Tsk... Really? I don't believe you! How can a person has no feeling about others. Even if it's hate or..."

"Eonni!" Youngji shook song yeon's body.

"You won't react overacting like this if you really have no feeling for him." Songyeon pinched Youngji's cheeks.

Youngji pouted.she has no words to doubt her sister. Songyeon's right. She’s not supposed to react like this, awkward and shy.

Youngji sighed, "Eonni, like i said before, I did care about him. I WAS jealous, I loved being with him, and I sometimes missed him, when he's not around. So, if the feeling that you asked is the romantic feeling or just simply friendship, honestly I don't know anymore now. And, I should move on, right?"

Songyeon looked at youngji right in her eyes, smiling, tried to calm her only lovely sister that she loves. She reached Youngji's hand, "Yes, you should do that. But remember what I said earlier, whatever you choose I will always get your back, because you deserve happiness."

And again Youngji hugged her only sister, the one who always support and love her the way she is, no matter what.

"So, talking about your happiness," Songyeon continued, "tonight is the last time you eat dinner with ramyeon and rice. You have to start your diet again, and do pilates and running, and stay away from that delicious ice cream."

"Yes, sir!" Youngji answered then laughed while wrestling her sister.

------------

The next morning at 6 o'clock Youngji woke her sister up after finishing her running. Songyeon tried to open her eyes wider and said, "Ya, where are you from?"

"I was running, eonni." Youngji answered, "You said you have to go with Sarah eonni at 9."

"It's at 9, Youngji. Why do you have to wake me up at this hour?" songyeon complained.

"Ok, whatever. Don't say i didn't wake you up." Youngji left her sister who pulled her blanket up to her head again and went to the bathroom and having a long bath.

Youngji came into the kitchen where her mother was preparing vegetable soup and fried chicken bites. She also prepared fruit salad and put it in front of Youngji.

"You are on diet toda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter