I Miss You

REPLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson put on his black snapback and grabbed his bag. He went to the kitchen for a glass of water and saw Bambam stood in front of the refrigerator, holding a water bottle. He was squinting his eyes, trying to focus. His hair looked messy and still not fully awake.

"Ah, hyung. Are you going now?" Bambam asked with hoarse voice.

"Yup." Jackson answered, "I'm just waiting for manager hyung." Jackson took the water bottle from Bambam's hand and drank it.

"Is this the photo shoot with Youngji noona?"

"Yes, Why?"

"Nothing. I'm just asking." Bambam grinned.

"You want to meet her too?"

"No."

"Really?" Jackson took out his cell phone from her jacket, then showed it to BamBam "look!"

BamBam took the phone and surprised to see the photo on Jackson's phone. He was looking at Youngji's photo on Jackson's phone. Not just one but four photos.

"Are these photos from two days ago? When you met her at the meeting?"

Jackson nodded.

BamBam glared at Jackson, "Are you stalking her?"

"YAA! Don’t think weird. I'm not stalking her. I just took her photo without her knowing." Jackson tried to defend.

"That's the same thing, hyung." BamBam said. "But, she looks more beautiful." He added.

Jackson hurriedly took back her cell phone and put it inside his pocket.

Jackson's manager arrived and after gave a plastic bag of food for BamBam and Jinyoung, he asked Jackson to go. "Jackson, come on. I got you sandwiches and coffee, you can eat them in the car because we have to be at the studio at 09.15 and it's Monday, the traffic is crazy."

"Send my greeting for Youngji noona, hyung." BamBam screamed from the kitchen.

"No way!" Jackson yelled back.

His manager was right. The traffic on monday morning is kind of crazy, but fortunately they arrived at the photo studio on time. Jackson saw Youngji when he entered the building, she waved at him excitedly.

"Jackson-ssi, you can go to the changing room to get your makeup done." The Assistant Director showed him the way. And Jackson saw Youngji was also in the room and sat in front of the vanity and a girl styled her hair while she's listening to the music with her earphone on.

Youngji smiled when Jackson was entering the room and then sat in front of the vanity beside her. She unplugged one of her earphones. "Have you had breakfast?" Youngji asked.

"Yes, I had my breakfast. Did you?"

"Not much."

"Why?"

"I don't know, just don't feel like it."

"I think, you're just nervous." Jackson said.

"Maybe."

"Because I'm gonna be your partner." Jackson added, acted cocky.

Youngji burst into her silent laugh. "Excuse me?! Are you kidding me? Why do I need to be nervous because of you?"

"Because I'm your sunbae, remember?"

"Aaah... you're right! You are my sunbae. I'm so sorry, sunbaenim. Do I need to kneel down?"

Jackson squinted at Youngji, who laughed silently with wide opened as usual.

This girl is really good at annoyed me. Jackson thought to himself.

Just at that moment the photo shoot stylist came and asked them to change their clothes with their summer collection. Jackson got up right away.

"Yaa... Wang Jackson. Are you mad at me?" Youngji yelled at him while giggling.

The photo shoot concept was a love story in summer. So, Jackson and Youngji had to act like lovers in summer time. Youngji looked sweet and lovely with her peach sleeveless lacy maxi dress that was matched with white strappy sandals, her straight hair was styled into beachy wave hair and the hair stylist put a flower crown on her head which looked perfectly gorgeous on her. While jackson changed into light blue dressy shorts with white peach stripes shirt, a white fedora and black sneakers. Jackson thought that it was the brightest clothes he ever wears.

Jackson glanced at Youngji. Again, she looked girly and cute and... He suddenly burst into laugh when Youngji accidentally tripped her own feet.

"Yah! Stop laughing!" Youngji yelled to Jackson, but laughing as well.

Jackson kept laughing. That's what he like being around youngji. She can look pretty and dorky at the same time. She always makes him laugh.

The photographer and the director were waiting for them at the set. The set looked summery, with baskets of flowers and a bench. They held a briefing about the scenario. The director asked them to act like a newly in love couple, played around and being cute and funny.

Jackson glanced at youngji who was holding her laugh. Yes, they were quite close as friends but newly couple? It would be really awkward and stiff.

They sat on the bench. Jackson opened his book, acted like reading it, while Youngji was leaning her head on his shoulder, held basket of flower.

"Yah... what shampoo do you use?" Jackson whispered.

"Why?" Youngji asked, worried it wouldn't smell good.

"Nothing. It just smells good." Jackson grinned.

"Better than yours?"

"Excuse me?! I washed my hair this morning."

"I'm not saying you didn't wash your hair. I'm just asking."

"We both have nice hair." Jackson said.

"Are you sure? You can't smell your own hair. How do you know they smell good or bad?"

"Someone's hair will always smell good after they washed it in the morning."

"It's not always good. For example if you are smoking..."

"But I don't smoke!" Jackson protested, "Here, smell it." Jackson took off his fedora hat and shoved his head towards Youngji, forced her to smell it.

"Yaa!" Youngji pushed Jackson's head away from her.

"Ehm... excuse me? Can we start?" the photographer asked.

All the people were looking at them. They smiled awkwardly.

"I'm so sorry." Youngji bowed to them.

"We're sorry. Yes, please, we can start the photo shoot now." Jackson bowed to them. Many times.

Jackson's and Youngji's manager who witnessed them were looking at each other, then smiled and nodded to each other. They sighed together. It would be very interesting.

After the sixth session the director announced that they ended the photo shoot. After had a little briefing for the next photo shoot that would be held two weeks later, Jackson and Youngji excused themselves to change.

"Let's grab some lunch. What do you want for lunch?"

Jackson didn't answer his manager question because he had already ran to Youngji who was getting out the studio.

"Youngji," Jackson called, "Do you want to go for lunch together?"

"Ha?" Youngji was surprised with Jackson offer.

"Do you want to go for lunch with me?" Jackson repeated.

"Ah, I heard what you said. I'm just surprised." Youngji chuckled. She looked hesitant as she realized Jackson was seriously waiting for her answer.

"mm? How is it?" Jackson asked. He actually hoped that Youngji would say yes even though he knew that Youngji probably wasn't really sure about accepting his invitation. But, he really wanted to talk and eat with her. As a friend.

Youngji looked at her manager who was beside her.

“I mean, we have lunch in the same place. All of us." Jackson said again. He needed to make Youngji and her manager agreed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter