is this what it is??

happy ending...will it ever come??

hyung...stop flipping  the channels so much...they will come only after 30 min on tv...aish...wae...hyung....you are becoming desperate seriously!!!junsu exclaimed after being in front of the tv for a mere minute......

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

2 years have passed since the fateful  seperation......many things have happened....unfortunate things......jaejoong junsu and yoochun were now part of an independent unit called JYJ!!

however because of their previous damn agency's hindrance..not being able to appear on tv shows , not being able to perform in korea ..in their own country hit them hard...they went on a world tour...which seemed the only option...however the undying support of their huge fanbase...cassiopeia is their only support!!

 

they have lost contact with their best friends..now exclaiming only as "FORMER BAND MEMBERS" was...arghh....just another misfortune....

jyj were on their own...with their management agency C-JES   and now pushing forward through life......a very bleak one.......

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

atlast dbsk  appeared...nw a lonesome duo...with yunho and changmin....fighting for what was rightfully theirs!!..on knee drop guru(variety show).....

 

mc:what are ur feeling on their seperation?

 

yunho:the cause was that we had acheived  success at such young age so obviously we were affected...very sad*nods*

>>>>

 

 

hyung...is he serious!!!??it cannot be..is this how he feels about everything!!??......junsu asked with shock....

 

jaejoong still glued to the tv.....the interview was over and nw jaejoong was back into the world after being lost!

jaejoong and junsu just stared at each other in dis-belief......yoochun just then arrived...

 

YC:junsu-yah...why are u both staring at each other like that...dont freak me out like that..im feeling uncomfortable!!

 

after seeing the interview again..yoochun knew.....*sigh*...CM and YH  had built a wall around them not letting anything affect them anymore!!THEY HAD ENOUGH......NOW THEY ARE GOING  TO PROTECT TVXQ..THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT...THOSE MEMORIES WITH THE MEMBERS WERE NOW MEMORIES OF THE PAST..LOCKED AWAY IN THEIR HEART FOREVER!!~~~

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

jaejoong got up immediately and rushed to his room...now living in a humungus house...even though it was supppeeeerr  luxurious it was lonely...no laughter.......

junsu and yoochun were dumbstruck!!

~~~

 

 

jaejoong locked the door behind him and stared into the darkness...his knees felt light and he fell on the floor...tears started flowing..warm against his cheeks...filled with pain...is this what both of them feel about everything....his beloved friends.....did they feel disgusted by his actions....but he told himself he must not regret his decision ...it was for the greater good...but the tears refused to stop!!

 

 

"HYORI !!!!WHERE ARE YOU....I NEED YOU THE MOST NOW......WHERE ARE YOU...COME BACK PLZZZ.....IM DYING WITH THE PAIN!!"jaejoong shouted and then went towards his king-sized bed and fell on it..nothing to do .....sleep was the only option...tomorrow was gonna hell busy ...schedules were crazy nowadays...coming up with songs is not an easy thing!!!

 

"HYORI!!SARANGHAE..."HE MUTTERED AND THEN FELL ASLEEP TO WAKE UP TO ANOTHER UNINVITING DAY!!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHO IS HYORI???

WHAT IS THEIR PAST AND WHERE IS SHE...HAPPY ENDING...IS IT EVER GOING TO COME??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

AUTHORS NOTE:

GUYS IVE TRYED 2 GIVE A LITTLE INFORMATION ABOUT THE JYJ AND DBSK SITUATION....HOPE U ARE NOT BORED...JUST TO MAKE U FAMILIAR WITH THE SITUATION....ROMANCE IS BREWING UP DON WORRY ABT...THIS A ROMANCE FANFIC SO WAIT FR MY NEXT CHAPTER N WISH ME ALL THE BEST FOR MY EXAMS!!!BYEEEEEE......