A NEW BEGINNING!!

happy ending...will it ever come??

jaejoong , junsu , yoochun waiting to get  on the flight  back to korea after their potentially last performance as singers on stage.

 

their nhk concert in 2009...mixed with so many emotions that tey did not know how to react to the ongoing crisis!!the emotions that they felt while singing on stage..sadness,terror but mostly EMPTINESS!

 

 

LAST PERFORMANCE AS 5...LAST PERFORMANCE  WITH HIS 2 BEST FRIENDS....LAST PERFORMANCE FOREVER!!!

 

 

"the people are going crazy right!the media is going crazy over this..well cant help it...*sigh*'junsu said exhausted.

 

 

"hyung...are you okay!!"....both yoochun and junsu shouted at jaejoong!!they themselves were'nt okay...but they had to support their beloved hyung!!

 

 

"you think we'll be okay!!i...jus...dont ...want to be seperated ..we are brothers and we..........*tears started swelling up*..jaejoong said teary eyed.

 

 

hyung not nw....we are also going through the same thing ...didnt we decide together?......for our fans...for cassiopeia....for us...*choke*....mainly fr those 2  we have to*choke*  move forward!! yoochun said.

 

 

junsu knew that yoochun had said everything he wanted to say!1he kept quiet!!

 

LAST CALL FOR FLIGHT NUMBER 56007...FLIGHT TO KOREA!!

 

this it junsu-yah,yoochun-yah,ready fr this...a new chapter,a new beginning lets move forward FR CASSIOPEIA AND THOSE TWO!!jaejoong said wiping his tears!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

authors note...

well this is my first fanfic....im soo excited..im  a die hard cassie so im nt gonna over-exaggerate evrything to the point that it is un-believable...this story is gonna be told along the lines of reality..there is romance and everything in this so plzz luk forward 2 it!!!!