everything is solved!!or is it??

happy ending...will it ever come??

JAEJOONG!!WILL U EXPLAIN WHAT THAT WAS ALL ABOUT??OR DO U WANT ME TO CUT ANOTHER PART OF UR INCOME!!lee soo man barked at jaejoong.

i told u ...i don really know what happened!!nyways how did the newspaper n media get 2 knw abt this!jaejoong asked

HOW??IM GONNA KILL U...SHE IS A FAMOUS CEO FOR GOD'S SAKE!N U ...UR A FAMOUS STAR...I JUS..ARGHH...GET OUT B4 I KILL U!!GET LOST!it seemed Lee Soo Man finally lost his temper.after the incident that night...things had not been goin too well for JJ.he was adviced by his manager to go and apologize to EXO company.but wen LSM came to knw about everything....whoah..things have been completely blown out of proportion!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as he made his way in his lavish car to the bunglow of the EXO company  CEO he felt hesitant..but he had to do it!!to be saved more importantly from the wrath of  LSM!

*ding dong*as the bell rang he took a chance to glance around the estate..it was big and filled with trees..it did look beautiful!

yes?a servant opened the door..then realizing that it was jaejoong she rushed back...then she came back with a man..probably around his 50's...

ahh..yes i was expecting you...MR.KIM..plz have a seat.he was none other than hyori's uncle.....~

JJ:i came to apologize for the other night..that was not intentional at all..things have been blown completely out of proportion by the media...n if i get the chance to aplogize to her then i......

hyori's uncle interrupted:ahh..u see u wont be meeting her again obviously..she is just a silly little kid who doesnt know anything...by making her a CEO of the company i thought she would do better but..*sigh*....she turned out to be much worse....aish..that girl..

JJ was baffled...wait why is her  uncle saying such stuff against his niece?arent they family....but no..he dint want to care abt all this anymore....it just made everything worse..his life was DBSK nothing else not some stupid but beautiful girl

JJ:so.....does that mean everything is fine?i hope u forgive me n lets just act like none of this ever happened!so umm..yah...i will be on my way! 

he wanted to get away from there as soon as possible!!without even waiting for a reply he got up and made his way back to the car!

**FORGET EVERYTHING..THAT GIRL DOESNT EVEN EXIST  FOR ME ANYMORE ..DBSK...THATS ALL THERE IS!!**

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

back at the agency :

JJ:ive apologized....manager...so everything is sorted out right.....go tell the president that everything is fine...!

MANAGER:JJ  good job...im goin now..be a good boy ok..(chuckles).

~~~~

LSM office:

MG:everything is sorted..but i do have a question...was this much drama really necessary??

LSM:  *SIGH* i wish the problem was just that..EXO company is too poweful..1 mishap with them and we are done for....but wat i think is ....our troubles have just started...i don think tey will leave JJ alone now ...that old man..his looks are very decieving..that sly fox will im sure plant a spy here...we need to be careful...that idiot JJ i don care abt him...DBSK and their shares ...i will  go to whatever means to protect what is mine!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END OF CHAPTER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HMM...I HAVE ACTUALLY HAVE AN EXAM TOMORROW N LOL I DIN START STUDYIN YET....I JUST WANNA WRITE MORE GOOD STUFF!!LETS SEE WHERE THIS GOES!!AS ALWAYS EVERYONE PLZZ DO COMMENT...n write more than update plz!