the fateful meeting!!

happy ending...will it ever come??

myra...hyori...mmm...nice name thought  jaejoong!!he did agree that she was beautiful....perhaps very beautiful..but he was least bit smitten by her UNLIKE THE OTHER MEMBERS!!

hyori:well....we are here to discuss about your upcoming album...mirotic...right?..nice name..how did u come about it??

all the members pointed towards jj.....

JJ:well yah i did come up with it....*gets cut off*

hyori:good to know...now moving on.......

jj gets really pissed"who is this ...thinking she is all great n all....she is just one of those spoilt rich girls...ive come across so many of them.,ARGHHH...

THEIR DISCUSSION ENDED......then the party now begins......with discussions all over...CM went to hog....junsu tagging along with YC on his *flirting* buisiness and YH obviously on the dance floor showing off his crazy moves...leaving JJ and hyori together........

BUT SURPRISINGLY......something about her was different now.....she was smiling and looked more pretty.....she seemed...relaxed!!

there was an awkward silence...both of them sitting together...

hyori thinking"wow...he does look better than the pictures.....he is so handsome...but must be very arrogant...ive seen a lot of their kind....."

JJ:she does look pretty...but how could she jus cut me off like that...irritatin.....

hyori being a CEO could not just go and dance....she had never really enjoyed life like her other friends at buisiness school in america...those spoilt es....her father died just 6 months back.....due to which she inherited the company....she was always a lonely girl...seein her father only in the nights dug up deep in work....thats all she really knew about him anyway.......her life was controlling....actually no different then the lives of these idols....being told how to behave.....being told how to live.....she knew it all!!!

JJ saw her deep in thoughts....and wondered what her personality actually was......

JUST THEN...HYORI NOTICED HIM STARING AT  HER:HAHA...so umm.....u hv a very busy schedule hah...haha..*awkward laugh*"

JJ:u wanna dance??u seem like u've never done that b4!!

HY:i don really dance..ive nvr really done that b4 so......

SUDDENLY JJ whisks her away onto the dance floor...wondering what her real personality is!!

she was shocked by the way she was being led by him.....his hands were gently manipulating her waist.....his beautiful....god-like face.....glowing....she didnt even have to think about anything...she was being led by someone for the first time...it felt dreamy......she was always the one controlling however tonight letting go off everything was her only chance,,,,,,,

JJ looked at her closely.....she seemed like she was enjoying herself.....much to his surprise.....she looked like she was having fun with him dancing......

then suddenly...change of music and a dreamy song plays...JJ not knowing whether to let her go or not...HY not knowing whether to go....both of them continued.......there was this moment in which they looked into each other's eyes.....he could see a glow....sumthin he hadnt seen b4.......a wild joy.....her   luscious beautiful red lips.....she saw herself in  his eyes....his piercing manly stare....his strong hold.....a manly  aura....

then JJ just jerked and pulled her towards him....for her to give a slight jump...however she dint know how 2 dance....then she tripped a bit  and then suddenly their lips touched each other....their eyes meet and the world surrounding them disappears!!!

 

authors note...

guys how do u like the character hyori....she is from america and has  half american blood from her mother...nyways hope u liked it.......PLZZZ COMMENT n give me ideas on how to proceed!!!but plzzz no bashing...lol...my fiirst fanfic n i wrote all these chapters at a stretch...so hope u enjoy!!!AKTF....