WHAT THE HELL??

happy ending...will it ever come??

jj was feeling sleepy...still.....HYUNG WAKE UP!!!WE HAVE A FLIGHT TO CATCH IN ANOTHER 1 HOUR AND YOU ARE STILL SLEEPY...GET THE HELL UP!!!came CM voice....ah right they had to go away to japan for a whole of 5 months now....hmph..they have  a plane to catch.......THEY  HAVE A PLANE TO CATCH....

 

jj was noew fully awake....immediately he got dressed up and they along with their manager made their way towards tgheir car..

"MANAGER hyung so what is today's schedule?"YC asked lazily,exhausted..

MN:haha...all i can say is that u have barely enough time to eat and sleep for say......4 hours!

they all looked dumbstruck..not another busy day!

but suddenly  they all stopped..the manager was not coming along eith..then they heard his voice calling out to then to stop.....as they turned around they got the shock of their life time......especially JJ!!!!!!!!!!

behind the manager stood MYRA HYORI dressed up in a formal shirt and pencil skirt and wearing stilletoes.....she really did look beautiful but WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE...???

JJ:WHAA....WHAT ARE U DOING HERE??*he was taken aback by shock

MANAGER:everyone this will be your new PERSONAL ASSISTANT THROUGHOUT YOUR STAY IN JAPAN...i.e FOR 5 MONTHS SO BEAR WITH IT!!

HYORI:plzz...its not like a wanted to be here ok and that too to work as ur P.A......how do you think it feels to be reduced from a CEO to a mere PA overnight....*hyori said thru gritted teeth*

everone knew trouble was brewing up....it was gonna be a long journey isnt it???\

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

authors note:

well firstly long time no se..hehe...i was writing my main fan fic:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/133638/dark-tainted-love-betrayal-emotional-jaejoong-romance-yunho-jaejoong..

its rated and this is my main fanfic so......in it JJ is a spy..*whoof whoof*..hehe..srry ima die-hard JJ biased soo...nyways hope u guys like this...i wont be updating much as i wanna give it my all to the other fanfic....its called dark.tainted love...its amazing...its spy lovestory so plz  read it..

khamsamnida*BOWS*