FLASH BACK:THE REAL STORY!!

happy ending...will it ever come??

                  * click* *click*  cameras flashing everywhere..this is the price that u pay for being the kings of the hallyu wave.....no privacy!!

 

year:2008;

dbsk: u-know yunho

            hero jaejoong

            xiah junsu

            micky yoochun

             max changmin

era:mirotic era(the holy era for cassies:D)

 

jj:arghh...no privacy this late at night.....im so tired from the radio live...my only chance to let it all out and then this.......

 

CM:JAEJOONG HYUUUNG.....lets go already....im staaaarving..i just ate 2 cups of ramen.....im dyin with hunger!!!>_<

 

YC:yah..junsu..if u insult or embarass me in front of some women again...im gonna seriously kill u tonight!!

 

 

JS: BAMBAYAAHH...u mean with this thnx fr reminding.....hoho....im gonna floor them with my kenyan..!@#%^&^*&%......yah..i cant believe u ppl left already!!

 

 

MANAGER: guys i just want 2 remind u again that we are not in this club to party but 2 discuss....JJ u especially i don want u to go drinking and then the girls flocking behind us askin about u!!u got that......

 

YES!!dbsk chorused together sulkily!

 

JJ:yunho...nyway who are we meeting....i heard some big CEO of some company..i don wanna meet anothe bald head again...i cant even hear them...

 

YH: HAHAHA......we are meeting the CEO of EXO company .....they are the biggest management companies in S.KOREA...but the most shocking part is i heard that the ceo is a woman!!!she is just 21 years old...shocking right!!...i don beleive it evn 1 bit.....

 

JJ:HMMM.........(nt listening but looking at yoochun having a hard time with a woman with junsu around)

~~~~~~~

 

just then the manager calls all of them and said that the CEO has arrived.....members least interested though...just another appointment with another biggie is all they thought....nt realizing that this could potentially change their lives forever!!

~~~~~

just then the crowd were lookin 2 one side......evn the  members were looking struck...

YC:WAH......

YH:BEAUTI...

CM:MMM....

JS:BAMBAYAAAH..

 

JJ : thinking what this commotion was all about and being surrounded with girls was the least he wanted......just then he looked up and saw a girl...no a fairy...no wait an angel........walkin towards them.....clad in a short black cocktail dress...no one could look ier than her.....she had milky white skin which was glowing under the light of the club.....blue eyes......and long tresses of hair looking absolutely beautiful........

 

^^^^^^

she then walked up to them and said:"dbsk right...nice 2 meet u...srry fr disturbing u so late at night...haha...nyways hope u werent thinking an old geezer would turn up..haha"(SPEAKING WITH A SLIGHTLY ACCENTED KOREAN)

 

YH:not at all.... no way......

lady:hi.....im the CEO of exo company.....nice to meet all of u....im MYRA  HYORI!!!

 

AUTHORS NOTE:HEY GUYS THAT WAS A SHORT CHAPTER...JUS A BRIEF INTRODUCTION..NW THE ROMANCE BEGINS.....PLZ DO COMMENT AND GIVE ME IDEAS K ON HW 2 MOVE FORWARD THNX......