love begins

happy ending...will it ever come??

wait a minute...what exactly am i doing??..this exactly is what mother warned me about....i cant fall in love with sumone...no its too late...my life is already set with him..i cant fall in love with......mmmm.......

jaejoong suddenly felt this connection...whenever he kissed before ...it was always for the sake of just..doing it...never for love but no...today he felt sumthin.....donno from where he got the urge but he just started kissing hyori.....his tongue inside now....but she responded..thank god!!

it went on until suddenly hyori was grabbed by someone....someone big and sturdy!!

just then JJ felt a searing pain through his head..like being blinded...he dint want to let her go yet!!

ONCE MORE YOU COME CLOSE TO HER..IM GONNA RIP U INTO PIECES...I DON CARE ABOUT UR STUPID FANCLUB OR U PRETTY BOY...BUT ONCE MORE AND U R DEAD MEAT!!THE MAN EXCLAIMED..

HYORI HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD U TO BEHAVE YOURSELF!!I JUST...ARGHH..N THEN A LOUD SOUND AND HYORI IS ON THE FLOOR....THAT MAN SLAPPED HER SO HARD....

then hyori was being led away by him with a red cheek and painful tears in her eyes..she did not want to leave yet....she felt it and she was sure he felt it too..their love for each other..it will only go strong....

HYORI!!!!JJ shouted not knowing what to do....

JAEJU......SHUT UP I SAID..U R ALREADY IN SO MUCH TROUBLE TODAY...ARGHH.....THE MAN SHOUTED AT HER AGAIN..

hyori i wanna.....talk to u...DONT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

 

AUTHORS NOTE:

SHORT CHAPTER AND I GUESS THERE ARE SOME READERS ATLEAST......GUYS PLZZZ COMMENT..PLZZZ...I WANNA KNOW WHETHER IM DOIN IT RIGHT SO..IS IF U WAN ME TO CHANGE NYTHING.....COMMENT