Everlasting Love

Hana Yori Dango Finale

A sweet smell of pancakes and coffee filled the room, the next morning. Umi sniffed and sniffed, then she opened her eyes. She found herself in her bed, under the covers (). She remembered what had happened last night. She wished she was drunk, so she could explain what she did. But she didn't drink at all. She climbed out of the bed and wore her robe. The room has still the sweet aromas. She needed to wash up and put things together. She run into the bathroom not checking, if he was still inside the house. 'But why would he be!' Umi was sure, he did it by mistake and he would be gone already. She had a fast shower and changed into something cozier and got out of the bathroom. She gazed at the small table and there was coffee, pancakes, orange juice and waffles. But that was not only what she found. Next to the table was standing Rui. A Rui with messy hair, with a T-top and his boxer. She rubbed her eyes. She was surely dreaming. Rui always took care of his image. Of course they never slept together, so she wouldn't know how he would look. But each time he was sleeping at that armchair, everything was perfect. Anyway she decided to pause her thought and face reality.

"Good Morning, Sleepy head!" he softly told her as he was pouring some coffee into the cups "You want sugar?"

Umi tilted her head. She surely was dreaming. "What do you mean sugar?" she asked him in her confusion.

Rui chuckled 'his wicked girl' was so cute after all, when she was lost. He pointed at the coffee "Do you want sugar in your coffee!?" he asked her again. Although he tried to hide, he was enjoying the moment. What Umi didn't know is the state of mind, that Rui had woken up. He was in a bigger mess than she was. He gazed at Umi and then himself and pumped his head so many times at the wall. (He was surprised that Umi didn't wake up.) He fought with his inner self. 'Why did he end up sleeping with the wicked girl? He would never do that. Only if he had feelings. Feelings? Omg he had feelings for her? And what was it pity. No, that wasn't it. Then what did he liked her. Yes, he liked her. Wait... what? he liked her.' His inner thought kept going until he couldn't hit his head no more. He was dizzy for all the crashing. He looked at her again and again. 'Indeed he was in love one more time. Wait!? with the wicked girl in love?' he cracked a smile. 'She was a wicked girl. Nothing like Todo or Makino. She was 'his wicked girl'. He smiled again. And again he has such big smile in his face that he never had. He could live the rest of his life like that. Messing around with her. Reading her. Teasing her. Kissing her. Loving her. He never thought it could happen again. But 'Umi, it could only be you. No one else.' he thought and went to make some breakfast.

Umi rubbed her eyes again "Sugar.. eh! yes two please. Thank you!" she answered as she kept looking at him lost. "What are you doing?" she asked him confused as she walked closer to the table.

"If you mean in general I am fine. If you mean now... Pouring coffee as you can see!" Rui answered her and chuckled. He was sure he would enjoy these moment. Umi was so out of her leak.

Umi sighed and sat down. "I didn't mean..." she paused and tried to drink some coffee. But it was still warm and she spit it out complain it was hot.

Rui gave her some water and rubbed her back. "What are you doing. Baka!" he said and lean closer kissing her fore head.

Umi blinked more confused. He was acting like the were dating for long time. Yesterday they were almost ready to fight and today he was acting like that. "Hanazawa Rui. What are you doing?" she yelled and pushed him off her.

Rui looked at her and smiled. "Hard to accept it?" he honestly told her. "I am messing with you. Let's have a long talk!" he told her and pulled the chair for her to sit.

Umi nodded and sat down. At least he was sounding more than himself now. "You know!" she tried to explain. But why was it so hard to explain it.

"I know!" he said with a sweet voice.

"The thing is I... I... " Umi gazed at him. "I kissed you last night!"

Rui smiled "Yes you made an effort! I kissed you back." He kept his gaze on his wicked girl.

"Eh?" Umi blinked again. His answers were not making any sense. "I mean... wait.. and effort... you thought my kisses were not good enough?" she flipped suddenly.

Rui laughed, honestly her mixed emotions were worthy keeping it up. "Yup, they weren't good enough. They needed my kisses to be perfect." he added and lean closer and kissed the 'wicked girl'.

"Hanazawa Rui. I didn't kiss you for fun! You get that.." she cut him off as she was trying to explain.

"I know you want to show me how much you are in love with me." Rui told her.

She hated it. Why could he read her so perfectly. "Hanazawa Rui stop reading me. Stop confusing me. And more of all stop the secret parts." she yelled at him.

Rui shook his head and lean closer giving her a back hug "I have no intention to stop guessing your thoughts. I'll keep confuse you. For many many years. Baka! I did too!"

Umi looked at him "You did too?! What?!"

"I did fall in love with you. I fall... deeply in love.. with you! It cannot be another than you!" he honestly told her. Umi tried to pinch herself but Rui stopped her. "I can do the pinching!" he added.

Umi's eyes were filled with tears. She was not sure why. Was it the pinching or was it what she had just heard. She gave in and hugged him back. After that day those two were together. They spoke long hours, they had so many things to discuss. But as time went by they only became more in love for each other. And although Rui was sure he would never be in love again. There he was in love more than ever. With the wrong girl. But after all, love is like that. You cannot be sure when it will hit you. And why. But when you manage to be in love, its the most amazing feeling. And the miracle is when the one you are in love with, is also in love with you. That's a true miracle!


After that, life was fair for everyone. The group of seven had their ups and downs, like all humans beings. But they were not facing things alone. They had family and friends now. Domyoji and Makino, formed a sweet family. The first born was a boy. He was somehow tough, but he really had more of his aunt Tsubaki personality. The had daughter years after. But she was enough trouble. She had inherit the curly black hair from her father. Her black big eyes from her grand mother. Her petite and slender figure from her mother. Her physical appearance was divine. The problem was her character. She was more spoiled that Domyoji, aggressive like her father and mother. She was ready to start a fight when ever things didn't get her way. "Scary!"

Yuki and Sojiro, god married also. They had a boy too. He got the prettiness from his father, and the innocent character from his mother. A year older than Makino's and Domyoji's daughter. He became best friends with Makino's kids. After all they were all the time together. The funny think was that Umi and Rui had also a son. He was more a ladies' man, same age with Sojiro's son, he was also close with the other kids. Last, but not least. Akira had also a son. The seven have no idea who the mother really was. But he grow up with his father. Akira's son wasn't a playboy. He was a respected young man. Same age like the other kids. Those four became the new F4. With only difference was that the leader this time was a girl. They grew up together, and like their parents they terrified the school years until someone would punch some reason into them.

Our story ends here. The couple stayed together until the very end of their life. Their love was everlasting!

~ THE END ~